PDA

View Full Version : The establishment dinnae like us

NAE NOOKIE
22-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Being no weel yesterday I decided to cheer myself up by watching the 07 League Cup final.

Has anybody else noticed in the wee bit at the end when Hibs come back to the City chambers that the Hibs flag they put up is upside down.

An accident, or a deliberate ploy by the city fathers coz the Gin & Tonic brigade up there prefer the yams.

:wink:

jgl07
22-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Being no weel yesterday I decided to cheer myself up by watching the 07 League Cup final.

Has anybody else noticed in the wee bit at the end when Hibs come back to the City chambers that the Hibs flag they put up is upside down.

An accident, or a deliberate ploy by the city fathers coz the Gin & Tonic brigade up there prefer the yams.

It was probably that crook Cardownie.

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2010, 03:36 PM
If it was deliberate imagine how much the yam in question would be spewing having to put that up :thumbsup: Remember the SC is the big one though we beat both finalists easily on our way win the diddy cup, that must have hurt!

PapillonVert
22-05-2010, 06:43 PM
The person who ran it up the last time had probably long retired and forgotten to pass on the information on the right way to fly the flag to the incumbent flag-flyer.