PDA

View Full Version : NHC SFA Coaching courses

sambajustice
21-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Dunno if this is the right area of the forum to be posting this but i'll bash on anyway.

Just wondering if anyone has done any of the SFA Coaching courses, specifically the Adult Club coach one and what your general thoughts on the courses were...

persevere1875
21-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Cant comment on the SFA courses but have done the FA courses down here, would assume their not to different, depends on what levels your doing, level 1 and 2 are fairly basic but gets a bit more interesting after that. Sure ive got course paperwork hanging around somewhere if its of any use

col02
21-05-2010, 03:08 PM
I have done tha adult club coaching course and found it really enjoyable. The guy who took it Walter Borthwick down at Meadowmill ran several drills that were very interesting. I would definately recommend it.

Daz1875
21-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Mate, i have done all my badges up to the uefa level as i cannot afford it yet and i would say that from bottom to top they are very good i would suggest however you dont go straight into the adult one but build up to it to get an idea of it

vahibbie
22-05-2010, 12:15 AM
I did the old C license at Stirling Uni a good few years back. Jocky Scot was in charge at John Blackley took the group I was in. Unfortunately I have to say the courses in the USA are much better, at least they were at that time.
There were a good few Koreans, Japanese and mid-eastern guys on the course and I don't think they understood 2 words Sloop said.