PDA

View Full Version : NHC Leigh Griffiths Blog

millarco
20-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Apologies for starting a new thread, couldn't find the last one. The latest instalment was posted a couple of days ago, Scottish Cup special. It's a bit of a long read but another classic, some cracking lines!

http://dundeebarryleighgriffiths.blogspot.com/

Ritchie
21-05-2010, 06:57 AM
He dropped his trackie bottoms and started swinging his balls about. 'Yi' cannae blame them fur takin' a shine tae these bad boys, eh Leigh?' He grabbed my hand and pulled it down on to his testes, holding it in place on them.

'Mind yi' phoned the Cock Lover Hotline, Leigh? Ya ****, this is much worse!'

Horrified, I quickly pulled my hand back off his balls. Jocky nearly collapsed with laughter.

'FUUUUUUUCKING YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Leigh touched meh ba'bag!! Did a'body see that?! THUNDERCATS - HOOOOOOOO!!'

He actually fell over as he convulsed with laughter. *******. He got me big time. He rolled around the concrete floor between the rows of seats. **** **** ****. I started wiping my hand against my own trackie bottoms. This made Jocky laugh even harder.

'OH YA ****ER! OH YA ****! LEIGH'S TRYIN' TAE WIPE "LE ESSENCE DE BALLBAG" AFF HIS HAND! ****ING YAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!'

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaa

.Sean.
21-05-2010, 07:03 AM
A big plate o' teckle wi' a side portion o' braw!