PDA

View Full Version : What one out of these 2?...

Thomson1875
20-05-2010, 09:32 PM
Just deleted the other poll which i just started as i recon it will always come close between these 2...

what one?

PS for the banner i am looking at getting made, as some may know:wink:

LewyHFC
20-05-2010, 10:41 PM
I had a wee look at the thread you made with suggestions from people of what banner/flag you should invest in.

Personally, the 'Hibernian - the team that wouldn't die' banner was excellent :agree:.

Voted for that, but tbh if its your money that is funding the flag you should have more of a say - fair play for taking suggestions, examples etc of what people would like to see.

Main principle will be achieved what ever the flag, more colour back in to ER and our new fantastic East Stand:thumbsup:.

Thomson1875
20-05-2010, 11:06 PM
I had a wee look at the thread you made with suggestions from people of what banner/flag you should invest in.

Personally, the 'Hibernian - the team that wouldn't die' banner was excellent :agree:.

Voted for that, but tbh if its your money that is funding the flag you should have more of a say - fair play for taking suggestions, examples etc of what people would like to see.

Main principle will be achieved what ever the flag, more colour back in to ER and our new fantastic East Stand:thumbsup:.

i know mate, id rather most people liked it though as it will most likely become in use at away games to get groups of people to gether, locate them next to people up for a sing ect...

and theres a few people said they will happily chip in so it wouldnt be all my money.

i dont really want the flag for me , more so the supporters.