PDA

View Full Version : NHC Ggrrrrr

houston1875
20-05-2010, 05:47 PM
just saw this new advert for Carlsberg,i wont be drinking that ipss poor lager again!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV6rd1OwEXk

:grr::grr:

houston1875
20-05-2010, 05:48 PM
...saying that much respect to sir bobby!!!!!

--------
20-05-2010, 05:49 PM
just saw this new advert for Carlsberg,i wont be drinking that ipss poor lager again!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV6rd1OwEXk

:grr::grr:

Ain't that just totally disgusting? :agree:

we are hibs
20-05-2010, 05:50 PM
why is it always some thing to do with england in the world cup on adverts:grr:

they should have an advert for colin nish!
:greengrin

we are hibs
20-05-2010, 06:18 PM
dont get me wrong england have some good players:greengrin

Spike Mandela
20-05-2010, 07:01 PM
If Carlsberg did team talks I'm sure it should Probably be for DENMARK, no??

Spike Mandela
20-05-2010, 07:03 PM
...saying that much respect to sir bobby!!!!!

Yeah the man the English media and fans pillioried prior to 1990. Hypocrites!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/31/sir-bobby-robson-media-england-manager

Hainan Hibs
20-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Well that is the end to any "carlsberg weekends" :grr:

Tartan Special Saturdays from now on:agree:

Seanair
20-05-2010, 07:25 PM
English pish as usual. Wait till Sky Sports get revved up--they'll be unbearable. I'm only going to watch England games with the sound OFF (although I'll turn the volume up if they get beaten:greengrin).
In the middle of the clip someone mentions winning "for the second time! Impossible--they're not playing ALL their games at Wembley with the home crowd on their side.

houston1875
20-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah the man the English media and fans pillioried prior to 1990. Hypocrites!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/31/sir-bobby-robson-media-england-manager

After his passing i watched a documentary on bobby,what a remarkable man indeed!!

Reporter to Newcastle's Shola Ameobi: 'Do you have a nickname?'
Ameobi: 'No, not really'
Reporter: 'So what does Bobby Robson call you?'
Ameobi: 'Carl Cort.'

nonshinyfinish
20-05-2010, 09:31 PM
If Carlsberg did team talks I'm sure it should Probably be for DENMARK, no??

Niels Bohr is turning in his grave, no doubt.

southfieldshibby
20-05-2010, 09:48 PM
c'mon boy's. you're looking at this the wrong way. These clowns are now starting to whip themselves up into a frenzy that they will actually win the world cup, with a squad that is extremely stretched.
IMHO ther is no way that they can win this as there are just too many better teams and squads.

I have the dubious pleasure of living in London and while its not as english a city as some others, the natives are puffing their chests out and starting to.....wait for it....BELIEVE!!:greengrin

I think we should enjoy their world cup campaign as we all know that it will fall flat and we will need all the breweries, including Carlsberg, to keep us in laughing juice for another 4 years.

meeks0-7
20-05-2010, 10:15 PM
c'mon boy's. you're looking at this the wrong way. These clowns are now starting to whip themselves up into a frenzy that they will actually win the world cup, with a squad that is extremely stretched.
IMHO ther is no way that they can win this as there are just too many better teams and squads.

I have the dubious pleasure of living in London and while its not as english a city as some others, the natives are puffing their chests out and starting to.....wait for it....BELIEVE!!:greengrin

I think we should enjoy their world cup campaign as we all know that it will fall flat and we will need all the breweries, including Carlsberg, to keep us in laughing juice for another 4 years.

I dunno..... have you seen the opposition? Got to be the poorest Brazilian, Italian and German teams in years...... I have been living in Northampton now for 8 years and I'm dreading them winning this!!!:bitchy:

nonshinyfinish
20-05-2010, 10:22 PM
I dunno..... have you seen the opposition? Got to be the poorest Brazilian, Italian and German teams in years...... I have been living in Northampton now for 8 years and I'm dreading them winning this!!!:bitchy:

Brazil are not exciting but they are effective. Germany do look pretty poor but I'd still fancy them to do England on penalties. And if it comes down to it, the best Spain squad to ever contest a World Cup will comfortably put England away in the final.

(:pray:)