PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Thomson a target for Ginger

down-the-slope
20-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Claims that Kevin Thomson has had a bid from Ginger at Bourgh (will be an EX SPL select there by next season) of around £2.5 million...and given Gers are skint & bank wanting cash (no matches = no cash flow)

Would be poor if they made so little on him :greengrin

seanraff07
20-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Claims that Kevin Thomson has had a bid from Ginger at Bourgh (will be an EX SPL select there by next season) of around £2.5 million...and given Gers are skint & bank wanting cash (no matches = no cash flow)

Strachan after an SPL player? Never.:bitchy:

Golden Bear
20-05-2010, 05:35 PM

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this was true.

When KT was just a laddie at Coventry, Strachan was his Manager and he did everything in his power to dissuade him from heading back to Scotland and ultimately sign for us.

down-the-slope
20-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Wouldn't be at all surprised if this was true.

When KT was just a laddie at Coventry, Strachan was his Manager and he did everything in his power to dissuade him from heading back to Scotland and ultimately sign for us.

KT sent to Coventry...now i never knew that:rolleyes:

Riordans Boots
20-05-2010, 06:04 PM
KT sent to Coventry...now i never knew that:rolleyes:

.... But he suffered from home sickness and returned to Scotland to join Hibernian :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Thomson

.Sean.
20-05-2010, 07:16 PM
I hope he does piss off to England, as then we wouldn't need to look at his whiny little pus when looking at the sport pages. He's a wee ****ing scrote and I despise the soul-selling bassa.

TornadoHibby
20-05-2010, 07:32 PM
I hope he does piss off to England, as then we wouldn't need to look at his whiny little pus when looking at the sport pages. He's a wee ****ing scrote and I despise the soul-selling bassa.

I'm really not sure what you mean Sean! :wink: :cool2:

:faf: :faf: :faf: