PDA

View Full Version : Sevilla Have Won the Copa Del Rey

seanraff07
19-05-2010, 09:24 PM
Sevilla won 2-0.

Brilliant my Spanish team win a trophy and just to make sure, does this definitely mean Hibs are seeded for the Europa League third round draw?:greengrin

hibsboy90
19-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Just watched the second half. What a tackle by Perea of Athletico near the end. Absolutely love to see ones like that.

seanraff07
19-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Just watched the second half. What a tackle by Perea of Athletico near the end. Absolutely love to see ones like that.

Was that the one on Diego Capel at the touchline?

hibsboy90
19-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Was that the one on Diego Capel at the touchline?
Yes, the one that got the manager sent to the stands in the mellee afterwards. Could see Ian Murray making that one! :greengrin

seanraff07
19-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Yes, the one that got the manager sent to the stands in the mellee afterwards. Could see Ian Murray making that one! :greengrin

Yep, i've supported Sevilla for 5 years now so obviously wanted them to win but to be fair i thought it was a pretty good challenge. I like to see they tackles in games.:greengrin

micksoo
20-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Sevilla won 2-0.

Brilliant my Spanish team win a trophy and just to make sure, does this definitely mean Hibs are seeded for the Europa League third round draw?:greengrin

Yes

rainman
20-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Does being seeded not mean that we get a *****ier draw and get papped out by a *****ier team?

Sandy
20-05-2010, 07:50 AM
Does being seeded not mean that we get a *****ier draw and get papped out by a *****ier team?

Only if you are being a negative twat :greengrin

JimBHibees
20-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Only if you are being a negative twat :greengrin

:faf::faf:

Broken Gnome
20-05-2010, 11:20 AM

Funnily enough it was very similar to that 'disgusting' challenge on Fraser Fyvie last season. Bit sad these days how both fair challenges now result in mass outrage or brawls.

Capel deserved it anyway given he was responsible for at least three shocking dives throughout the game.

seanraff07
20-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Funnily enough it was very similar to that 'disgusting' challenge on Fraser Fyvie last season. Bit sad these days how both fair challenges now result in mass outrage or brawls.

Capel deserved it anyway given he was responsible for at least three shocking dives throughout the game.

Yep, it seems like hard but fair tackles aren't allowed anymore.