PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Transfer "Rumours"

essexhibee
19-05-2010, 03:08 PM
SO

Todays Hibernian transfer targets as beautifully taken from the ever reliable website we all love...

Hibernian forward Derek Riordan has played his last game for the Easter Road side, he will sign for Derby County once the transfer window opens. (FACT!)

Richie Foran is wanted by Hibs boss John Hughes, he sees the Irishman as a replacement for striker Colin Nish who may be heading down south.

From THE BIG MAN (always in the know)

19 May 2010 12:18:24
For all Hibees out there, the only thing DEFINITE is Keogh.

Rankin defo staying (although i don't know why!)
Miller – Defo staying
Stack – Defo Staying.

Hibs will not be rushing into anything, but will sign 1 more defender (no idea who) and 2 midfielders..

Source, 3 of the above players!

Novo won't be anywhere near easter road also, no need for him! Source Yogi Hughes!! This is the way you report FACTS! only when they are FACTS, stick to commenting on the great uinwashed from glasgow

19 May 2010 13:23:27
Scottish Transfer Rumours:

Hibs:

INS
Richard Keogh: Free
Michael Hart: Free
Zander Diamond: 300k plus colin nish
Garry O'Connor: Free

Outs:

Derek Riordan: He is being forced out of the club by chairman rod petrie and will be sold for anything between 400k and 1million
Colin Nish: P/Ex

Now what do we think is true here then eh? :bye:

Mikey
19-05-2010, 03:16 PM
The only definite thing is that whoever posted the middle one up definitely doesn't know what definitely means.

As far as he/she is concerned there's only one definite. Followed by three definites.

Definitely loopy I'd say :greengrin

CMac1988
19-05-2010, 03:21 PM
The only definite I see here is

Hibernian forward Derek Riordan has played his last game for the Easter Road side, he will sign for Derby County once the transfer window opens. (FACT!)Purely and simply cause it says FACT at the end. :wink:

seanraff07
19-05-2010, 03:22 PM
SO

Todays Hibernian transfer targets as beautifully taken from the ever reliable website we all love...

Now what do we think is true here then eh? :bye:

Rankin definitely staying.. i thought he was going to Birmingham?:confused:

J-C
19-05-2010, 03:23 PM
The only definite thing there is Liam MIller is definitely staying, spoke to him at the gym last week, he's going off to Ireland for a wee break and will be back next season.

Johnny_Leith
19-05-2010, 03:35 PM
David Murphy was spotted uptown with a Hibs executive uptown on Saturday night...

seanraff07
19-05-2010, 03:36 PM
David Murphy was spotted uptown with a Hibs executive uptown on Saturday night...

Where did you get that from?

sunshine1875
19-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Can we not merge these rumours from the Football Rumours into a single thread? It will keep all in the same place rather than having to read through various posts.

Just a suggestion. There was one started a few days ago.:cool2:

Johnny_Leith
19-05-2010, 03:48 PM
Where did you get that from?

My mate works uptown, seen Murph with a big bottle of champers and a girly who works for Hibs.

PaulSmith
19-05-2010, 04:14 PM
My mate works uptown, seen Murph with a big bottle of champers and a girly who works for Hibs.

If it's the wee blondie thing in the green dress that was at the PotY night no wonder :greengrin

Silver Fox
19-05-2010, 05:37 PM
The only definite thing there is Liam MIller is definitely staying, spoke to him at the gym last week, he's going off to Ireland for a wee break and will be back next season.

Thats good news. :thumbsup:

seanraff07
19-05-2010, 06:29 PM

Really hope this could lead to talks.:agree:

SalfordHibs
19-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Right own up who was it...

HIBERNIAN FC RUMOURS;

In –

Richard Keogh (free – Carlisle)
Gary O'Connor (free – Birmingham)
Pereira (Corinthians – 150k) (Very promising defensive midfielder, only 19)
David Gray (free – Man Utd)

Outs –

Kurtis Byrne (loan to Stirling Albion)
Sean Welsh (loan)
Lee Currie (loan)
Soleymane Bamba (£5m to Lens)
Merouane Zemmama (£1m to Al Fahed)

Source; I work for Hibernian.

Thanks.

Spudster
19-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Liked this one

19 May 2010 12:18:24

Hibs will not be rushing into anything, but will sign 1 more defender (no idea who) and 2 midfielders..

Source, 3 of the above players!

This is the way you report FACTS! only when they are FACTS, stick to commenting on the great uinwashed from glasgow

:thumbsup:

Bayern Bru
19-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Right own up who was it...

HIBERNIAN FC RUMOURS;

In –

Outs –

Sean Welsh (loan)
Lee Currie (loan)

Thanks.

You'd really hope that someone who worked for Hibs could at least spell the players' names eh?

:greengrin

Also, this:
John Thompson, Notts County to Hibs, fee to be announced.
Irish boy. Apparently he's a 'tough-tackling versatile defender, who can also play in midfield.'

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-05-2010, 08:34 PM
What a pile of ****** this thread is

:yawn:

:agree:

:bye:

Bayern Bru
19-05-2010, 08:49 PM
What a pile of ****** this thread is

:yawn:

:bye:

...Yes, that's the general idea.
:wink:

Ryan91
19-05-2010, 09:11 PM
I don't see why we don't bring back the Greggs board, just close it for posting except during the summer, saves clogging up the main forum with a bunch of things that will never come to fruition. On a slightly different point, didn't we say earlier in the season that Stokes would score more goals this season than Nade has in his entire career, because Stokes scored 21 league goals this season, Nade, 18 goals in his entire career.

bingo70
19-05-2010, 09:14 PM
I don't see why we don't bring back the Greggs board, just close it for posting except during the summer, saves clogging up the main forum with a bunch of things that will never come to fruition. On a slightly different point, didn't we say earlier in the season that Stokes would score more goals this season than Nade has in his entire career, because Stokes scored 21 league goals this season, Nade, 18 goals in his entire career.

would be easier if people just stopped posting pish from this website that they know is made up.

sunshine1875
20-05-2010, 08:26 AM
20 May 2010 05:06:43
Hearts to sign Garry O'connor on a free

We take no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of published rumours.:cool2:

mike1875
20-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Fulham are ready to table a pre-World Cup bid of £1m for Hibernian defender Sol Bamba. (Daily Express)

Manager John Hughes reckons the lure of European football will make it easier to attract signing targets to Hibernian. (Daily Record)

Birmingham have joined the race to sign Scotland striker Steven Fletcher from Burnley.

J-C
20-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Fulham are ready to table a pre-World Cup bid of £1m for Hibernian defender Sol Bamba. (Daily Express)

Manager John Hughes reckons the lure of European football will make it easier to attract signing targets to Hibernian. (Daily Record)

Birmingham have joined the race to sign Scotland striker Steven Fletcher from Burnley.

This doesn't surprise me, Birmingham struggled to score goals and with O,Connor signing a new deal, Fletcher would add a git of extra something to their attack.

Dr Jimmy
20-05-2010, 10:59 AM
This doesn't surprise me, Birmingham struggled to score goals and with O,Connor signing a new deal, Fletcher would add a git of extra something to their attack.[/QUOTE]

I was told last night by a Birmingham fan that O'Connor has not signed his new offer yet, as the wages have been slashed.:dunno:

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Todays latest nonsense

20 May 2010 11:55:35
Gary O'Connor has just signed for Hibs – before returning to his old school to chat about his life as a footballer. John Hughes grins is a wide as the Forth Estuary.

20 May 2010 11:39:34
New signings at Hibs

Richard Keogh

Bruno Aguir

Paul Hartley

David Murphy

Gary O'Connor

Cillian Sherridan

Expect players to leave Bamba, Riordan, Stokes & Nish will all be sold, other players will have their contracts terminated

Rankin

Stevenson

McBride

Stack

Loans will be for Byrne & Currie

20 May 2010 11:03:13
Blackpool are on the verge of sealing a double swoop for two talented youngsters. Paul Hanlon will move from Hibernian, whilst Peter Rooney will seal a switch from Direct Line United.

Ritchie
20-05-2010, 11:10 AM
"Fulham are ready to table a pre-World Cup bid of £1m for Hibernian defender Sol Bamba. (Daily Express) "

fulham are my english team.... but they can GTF if they think they can sign sol for £1m!! :bye:

SalfordHibs
20-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Where does their info come from...Honestly

I hope the Gary O'Connor rumour is true

.Sean.
20-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Will people at least spell his name right?! It's 'Garry' not 'Gary'. Where are these Aguair rumours coming from? Guarunteed to be no truth in it, would take him just to get it right up the Jambos. And as for Murphy coming back, it won't happen, rampant 'speculation' as per from FR.

Can we please get the Greggs board back for pish from FR, admin?

Hibercelona
20-05-2010, 11:39 AM
20 May 2010 05:06:43
Hearts to sign Garry O'connor on a free

We take no responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of published rumours.:cool2:

It should also say...

"We take no legal responsiblity for anything football related or where payments are concerned".

PeterboroHibee
20-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Todays latest nonsense

20 May 2010 11:55:35
Gary O'Connor has just signed for Hibs – before returning to his old school to chat about his life as a footballer. John Hughes grins is a wide as the Forth Estuary.

20 May 2010 11:39:34
New signings at Hibs

Richard Keogh

Bruno Aguir

Paul Hartley

David Murphy

Gary O'Connor

Cillian Sherridan

Expect players to leave Bamba, Riordan, Stokes & Nish will all be sold, other players will have their contracts terminated

Rankin

Stevenson

McBride

Stack

Loans will be for Byrne & Currie

20 May 2010 11:03:13
Blackpool are on the verge of sealing a double swoop for two talented youngsters. Paul Hanlon will move from Hibernian, whilst Peter Rooney will seal a switch from Direct Line United.

That site is a lot of nonsense; including the 5 that have already gone from the squad, that would be 15 players going out to be replaced by 6 :top marks. We had a fairly small squad as it is this season without further reducing it.

Would probably take all of those players except Sheridan though.

HibeeMG
20-05-2010, 01:42 PM
Will people at least spell his name right?! It's 'Garry' not 'Gary'. Where are these Aguair rumours coming from? Guarunteed to be no truth in it, would take him just to get it right up the Jambos.

Not wanting to be pedantic but.....

Aguair I take it is Aguiar?

Guarunteed I take it is guaranteed?

Glass houses, throwing stones etc. :wink:

.Sean.
20-05-2010, 02:11 PM
I have the excuse of being at work and posting from my phone though!

HibeeMG
20-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I have the excuse of being at work and posting from my phone though!

Nae worries. Was only messing.

I post from my phone too and it's a nightmare sometimes.

Aldo
20-05-2010, 02:33 PM
"Fulham are ready to table a pre-World Cup bid of £1m for Hibernian defender Sol Bamba. (Daily Express) "

fulham are my english team.... but they can GTF if they think they can sign sol for £1m!! :bye:

There is no way big rod let him go for that. along the M8 the boy Wilson went for about 2.5 million and he has only played a handful of games.

Sol is a full international playing week in week out. Start the bidding at 2 million and I will take about 2.5 to 3 million for him. ENDOF

Hibs90
20-05-2010, 03:34 PM
19 May 2010 19:03:00
HIBERNIAN FC RUMOURS;

In –

Outs –

Sean Welsh (loan)
Lee Currie (loan)

:rolleyes:

Gus Fring
20-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Am i right in saying Zemmama is only able to play for Hibs whilst he's in the UK because of the whole debacle with getting his wife back? I'm sure we had to make some promises to immigration etc?

Tha Cabbage Kid
21-05-2010, 12:26 PM
chris riggot has just been released by middlesbrough. i think he would be a great signing for us but not sure if he has been released due to injury. other than that he has all the experience and he is a tough laddie!

SalfordHibs
21-05-2010, 01:15 PM
21 May 2010 12:31:56
Hibs looking to bring in:

Richard Keogh – Free Carlisle :thumbsup:

Michael Hart – Free Agent :thumbsup:

Paul Hartley – Free Bristol City :thumbsup:

David Murphy – Free Birmingham :thumbsup:

Danny Swanson – 250k Dundee United :thumbsup:

Paul Caddis – P/X with Stokes deal

Lukas Jutkiewicz & Giles Coke of Motherwell :thumbsup:

Leaving

Derek Riordan sadly being pushed out of the club, Derby, Leeds, QPR & Barnsley amongst the list of teams wanting him, fee to be in the region of 1 million

Stokes 2.5 million plus Caddis of Celtic

Nish 150k to Aberdeen or Barnsley :thumbsup:

Rankin to Motherwell 120k :thumbsup:

Bamba to either Fulham, Lens or PSG not sure of fee but it's alot more than 1 million

Stack – will be released from his contract :thumbsup:

McBride – will be also released :thumbsup:

Loans for youngsters Byrne & Currie

Aldo
21-05-2010, 01:30 PM
21 May 2010 12:31:56
Hibs looking to bring in:

Richard Keogh – Free Carlisle :thumbsup:

Michael Hart – Free Agent :thumbsup:

Paul Hartley – Free Bristol City :thumbsup:

David Murphy – Free Birmingham :thumbsup:

Danny Swanson – 250k Dundee United :thumbsup:

Paul Caddis – P/X with Stokes deal

Lukas Jutkiewicz & Giles Coke of Motherwell :thumbsup:

Leaving

Derek Riordan sadly being pushed out of the club, Derby, Leeds, QPR & Barnsley amongst the list of teams wanting him, fee to be in the region of 1 million

Stokes 2.5 million plus Caddis of Celtic

Nish 150k to Aberdeen or Barnsley :thumbsup:

Rankin to Motherwell 120k :thumbsup:

Bamba to either Fulham, Lens or PSG not sure of fee but it's alot more than 1 million

Stack – will be released from his contract :thumbsup:

McBride – will be also released :thumbsup:

Loans for youngsters Byrne & Currie

Sorry but where has this come from...that quality Fitba Rumours Website......

Wouldnae mind some of the players on the list though. try 1.25 million for Swanson...this boy is quality as is his team mate Conway.

Keep them coming.

SalfordHibs
21-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Sorry but where has this come from...that quality Fitba Rumours Website......

Wouldnae mind some of the players on the list though. try 1.25 million for Swanson...this boy is quality as is his team mate Conway.

Keep them coming.

Wouldn't mind some of they players either.