PDA

View Full Version : Heard from a mate

just_joe
19-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Hi everyone would just like to introduce myself to forum. Ive been viewing for about a year now so thought I would sign up lol. havin spent many years in London ive now moved back to edinburgh and very excited again to see my beloved Hibees.

Anyways.. a mate of mine who lives in london is an Arsenal fan and hes heard us along with a couple of other SPL sides are looking at a player called Amaury Bischoff...Just been reading about him and hes a portoguese midfielder. Seemingly the Arsenal fans had rated him pretty highly but with the players they have in the first team there wasn't much chance for him. Ive never seen him play personally but thought I would let you all know.

I can't wait to go back to easter Road next season. Will the new stand be ready in time for the start? Thanks guys.

brydekirk
19-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone would just like to introduce myself to forum. Ive been viewing for about a year now so thought I would sign up lol. havin spent many years in London ive now moved back to edinburgh and very excited again to see my beloved Hibees.

Anyways.. a mate of mine who lives in london is an Arsenal fan and hes heard us along with a couple of other SPL sides are looking at a player called Amaury Bischoff...Just been reading about him and hes a portoguese midfielder. Seemingly the Arsenal fans had rated him pretty highly but with the players they have in the first team there wasn't much chance for him. Ive never seen him play personally but thought I would let you all know.

I can't wait to go back to easter Road next season. Will the new stand be ready in time for the start? Thanks guys.
Welcome on baord, cheers for the info :thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
19-05-2010, 09:45 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaury_Bischoff

He left Arsenal in August for Academica, and has been on loan at CD Aves, a portuguese 2nd division team.

just_joe
19-05-2010, 10:40 AM
yeah Calum. he got realeased 2008 but I was thinking surely he can't be all that good if the team hes at now don't even want him. Think Arsenal fans rated him highly though. Thanks.