PDA

View Full Version : Yams Csaba takes Romanov to court

Part/Time Supporter
18-05-2010, 07:04 AM
The only way to get him to pay up (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/Csaba-Laszlo-launches-legal-fight.6300446.jp)

Laszlo, 45, was sacked in January and immediately replaced by former manager Jim Jefferies. The club had yet to play St Mirren in the semi-finals of the Co-operative Insurance Cup and were in fifth place in the SPL, having lost only one of their last eight league fixtures.

Does that mean Jumbo took them down a place? I thought he was doing a great job.

:dunno: :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
18-05-2010, 07:09 AM
quality just when it was all going quiet over the road:greengrin

matty_f
18-05-2010, 07:30 AM
The only way to get him to pay up (http://www.scotsman.com/sport/Csaba-Laszlo-launches-legal-fight.6300446.jp)

Does that mean Jumbo took them down a place? I thought he was doing a great job.

:faf: Csaba would have had them into Europe in that case!! Nae luck Yams!:thumbsup:

Part/Time Supporter
18-05-2010, 07:33 AM
:faf: Csaba would have had them into Europe in that case!! Nae luck Yams!:thumbsup:

He could also have been the first Hearts manager since Tommy Walker to win the league cup (no, really). Thankfully Jumbo buggered that one up ASAP against a team that barely avoided relegation.

:agree:

Cropley10
18-05-2010, 07:54 AM
He could also have been the first Hearts manager since Tommy Walker to win the league cup (no, really). Thankfully Jumbo buggered that one up ASAP against a team that barely avoided relegation.

:agree:

But they're deliberately not interested in winning it. It's the Wee Cup. :confused:

weonlywon6-2
18-05-2010, 07:58 AM

well done shabby,take it you didnt sign the burley,rix,and every other manager sacked clause then !!:faf:

mjhibby
18-05-2010, 08:21 AM
well done shabby,take it you didnt sign the burley,rix,and every other manager sacked clause then !!:faf:
u

Is it only hertz where they have this confidenriality clause.just how gullible is that support.Still jumbo will turn it round and hughes couldnt beat them.I think we will have to find a better word than deluded because they are way beyond that now.

Ryan91
18-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Csaba was probably their best manager since Burley, I felt really sorry for him when he got the sack and was immediately replaced by FJK, we all know that there were obviously some dodgy dealings going on. I sincerely hope Csaba wins in court as that would just cause a stink amongst many hearts fans.

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-05-2010, 11:21 AM
I actually never minded Shabba. Usually DESPISE everyone/everything to do with that lot, completely irationally a lot of the time. Shabba always seemed alrite tho. He's defo better off away from them. And were better off having someone like FJK...who we can really hate!!!

Baader
18-05-2010, 11:27 AM
I actually never minded Shabba. Usually DESPISE everyone/everything to do with that lot, completely irationally a lot of the time. Shabba always seemed alrite tho. He's defo better off away from them. And were better off having someone like FJK...who we can really hate!!!

Yeah. He seemed a likeable sort of guy. Don't think he was up to all that much as a manager though...

Hope he takes them for a few quid - but will he ever see it given Vlad's history when it comes to settling bills!

hibee4life1983
18-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah. He seemed a likeable sort of guy. Don't think he was up to all that much as a manager though...

Hope he takes them for a few quid - but will he ever see it given Vlad's history when it comes to settling bills!

Likeable??? What, when they beat us at tynie and he celebrated like a mad man? Was he likeable then?

Baader
18-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Likeable??? What, when they beat us at tynie and he celebrated like a mad man? Was he likeable then?

Obviously not! I prefered it when he was lamenting how he couldn't sign his targets and berating the quality of player he was stuck with. But on the whole, a bit more endearing than any other Yam manager I can recall...

hibee4life1983
18-05-2010, 11:49 AM
What bout rix? He was a real find for them!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Baader
18-05-2010, 12:02 PM
What bout rix? He was a real find for them!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"If you tolerate Rix then your children will be next"

To good an opportunity not to use it again. :greengrin

Devonhibs
18-05-2010, 12:21 PM
If Vlad settles out of court, then plenty dosh to Lazlo plus legals fees:thumbsup:

If it goes to the tribunal, then its all in the public domain, no confidentiality clauses:thumbsup:

Whether laslo's wins or not, their whole dirty washing including Vlad having to appear in court will be priceless:thumbsup:

Cant wait:greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
18-05-2010, 12:25 PM
think it's safe to say this case will be settled the day before it's due in court(or just before it's due to be heard in court) :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
18-05-2010, 01:11 PM

No, I'm surprised he wasn't locked up. The very cheek of it, celebrating his team winning a derby match when his job was on the line.

Whatever next?

seanraff07
18-05-2010, 05:06 PM
But they're deliberately not interested in winning it. It's the Wee Cup. :confused:

They are always focusing on the CL and SPL titles.

Caversham Green
18-05-2010, 05:20 PM

:confused: They didn't beat us at Tynie when Csaba was manager.

Jack
18-05-2010, 09:08 PM
The very best of luck to him.
I didn't mind him either, he was quite amusing and it was good reading his wee digs at the club as it lurched from one crap signing to the next.
I think they would have done a damn site better even if he had got a tiny say in the players they signed.

Hibby70
18-05-2010, 09:22 PM
get your money quick csaba, theres going to be a new visit from hmrc soon, fact as they say down gorgie way.

Jonnyboy
18-05-2010, 09:27 PM
It's interesting to read the views of Hibs fans on Shabby.

Let me share with you the views of a prominent Hearts employee on that same subject

Pre sacking

The guys a breath of fresh air and the players love him so they give their all whether it's on the training field or on the pitch during matches

Post sacking

The guy was a nightmare. Training was a joke and the players had no respect for him

The moral of this story is .........

If you work for Hearts you've sold your soul to the submariner

:greengrin

Hibercelona
18-05-2010, 11:21 PM
I'm p!s#ing my pants at this... :tee hee:

Can#t wait till it all gets released. :greengrin

Banter
18-05-2010, 11:44 PM
:confused: They didn't beat us at Tynie when Csaba was manager.

You would be correct. Under Shaba it was drawn 2 won 1 at Swynie:confused:

Riordans Boots
18-05-2010, 11:52 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-vow-to-39rigorously-defend39.6303285.jp

givescotlandfreedom
19-05-2010, 12:55 AM
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-vow-to-39rigorously-defend39.6303285.jp

:faf: Vlad's always the victim yet they sill believe it. Those gullible tossers deserve to go bust :bye:

Sergey
24-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Looks like an out of court settlement....

...but they were going to see it through (http://sport.scotsman.com/football/ExHearts-boss-Csaba-Laszlo-has.6491695.jp)

jgl07
24-08-2010, 04:55 PM

...but they were going to see it through (http://sport.scotsman.com/football/ExHearts-boss-Csaba-Laszlo-has.6491695.jp)
Rather like George Burley, Graham Rix, Phil Anderson, etc, etc.

lyonhibs
24-08-2010, 05:41 PM
im sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why HoMFC hav sharted themselves at the prospect of the inner machinations of that really **** theme park they call a club being put into the public realm and discussed by all in sundry.

As a starter for 10, I reckon they realised that FJK's explanation of 'ah jist so happend tae be pittin' oan ma Hearts tie in the Gorgie Paris Church jumble sale changing rooms when yon Romanov laddie called yer honour' wouldn't fly with anyone capable of independent thought.
Which is why the Jambos lapped it up!

Jack
24-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Bugger, I was so looking forward to it :faf:

hibs0666
24-08-2010, 07:29 PM

From memory the maximum unfair dismissal claim is around £62,000 so it would be in Shabby's interest to keep the legal bill down and settle asap.

grunt
24-08-2010, 07:50 PM
From memory the maximum unfair dismissal claim is around £62,000 so it would be in Shabby's interest to keep the legal bill down and settle asap.
Would he not be due some compensation for the unpaid part of his 18 month contract?

oregonhibby
25-08-2010, 06:58 AM
That is only if he is taking the case through a tribunal. I imagine he may be looking to have the remainder of his contract paid up.

He should go down the route of most of Hearts suppliers, the small claims court. They always seem to pay in the end, even if it is multiple low value cheques!

lucky
25-08-2010, 07:09 AM

Thats only at a employment tribunal, thinks its only £55k but when he wins his case he can claim breech of contract take it to to the high Court to get his loss of earning/compensation. Additionally I'm sure Shabbys solicitors have asked for costs and have submitted a costs warning to the Yams as such he will not be facing a legal bill. If he settles before the ET then I'm sure they will have asked for costs as well. I really want this to run its course cos it will be interesting to see what the Yams have been up to.

Most clubs now just put managers on gardening leave and keep paying their monthly salary. As such they cant take take up new employment without resigning and therefor forfeit any compensation. Mogga is on gardening leave at the moment

Hibbyradge
25-08-2010, 07:31 AM
I guess the last place he would come for advice as to whether it would be financially viable to pursue Hearts through the courts would be this messageboard! :greengrin