PDA

View Full Version : they claim we're obsessed with them...

hibeedonald
17-05-2010, 01:20 PM
but everytime i go onto sickback (which isnt often) theres always a thread about our attendences, our chances in europe, our new stand and now our away top... they even discuss the prices of it. Theres even a thread about where deeks might go, and another one on benji being released. surely thats obsession?:confused:

machibby
17-05-2010, 01:24 PM
can't really blame them, guess they're just getting ready for that day when they'll have nothing else to talk about.:titanic:

M11BMO
17-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Reeks of jealousy I say.:devil:

Jack
17-05-2010, 01:32 PM
Reeks of irony I'd say. :cool2:

Pretty Boy
17-05-2010, 01:32 PM
It's what big clubs do.

Discuss their inferior wee neighbours to remind themselves how big and important they are.

You wouldn't understand because you're a mere peg selling, AIDS ridden, junkie, vermin, reptile, caravan dwelling, gyppo, gay hobo.

Barney McGrew
17-05-2010, 01:34 PM
You wouldn't understand because you're a Europe bound mere peg selling, AIDS ridden, junkie, vermin, reptile, caravan dwelling, gyppo, gay hobo.

Fixed that for you :greengrin

1875godsgift
17-05-2010, 01:34 PM
It's what big clubs do.

Discuss their inferior wee neighbours to remind themselves how big and important they are.

You wouldn't understand because you're a mere peg selling, AIDS ridden, junkie, vermin, reptile, caravan dwelling, gyppo, gay hobo.
Thanks! That saved me writing my cv......

matty_f
17-05-2010, 01:36 PM
We're the benchmark for everything they do (bar winning world wars, of course). I never heard from a Yam all season until they got their first victory against us at the PBS, then they were all out of the woodwork, giving it all the 'we'll finish above you' pish.

Not seen or heard from any of them since we finished 6 points ahead of them, right enough.

truehibernian
17-05-2010, 01:37 PM
The gap in class between the clubs is about as large as the gap in Jumbo Jeffries front teeth. With the odd exception to the rule, I have found them all to be devoid of class, humility, modesty and grace. Coupled with the fact that most are also muffin topped, toothless, trampy caaants who don't have basic hygiene skills, I would say that we have nothing to worry about from that rotten mob :faf:

Hibercelona
17-05-2010, 01:40 PM
They are hurting and cringing badly.

Its only a matter of time... http://www.mercuri-interactive.net/ManagingUnderperformersTest/images/hourglass.gif

JE89
17-05-2010, 01:44 PM
It's natural. They are our neighbours, our derby and our fierce rivals. Of course they'll talk about Hibs related things. It is the same over here. There are always lots of Yam related threads.

As for the 'muffin topped, toothless...' etc. Lets leave the childish name calling to them. It's pretty pathetic.

Hakim Sar
17-05-2010, 01:46 PM
scottish football is on it's knees and rivalries and bickery such as this is one of the few things that keeps it all interesting/funny

would be drab with out those blighters :cool2:

Fife-Hibee
17-05-2010, 01:50 PM
It's natural. They are our neighbours, our derby and our fierce rivals. Of course they'll talk about Hibs related things. It is the same over here. There are always lots of Yam related threads.

As for the 'muffin topped, toothless...' etc. Lets leave the childish name calling to them. It's pretty pathetic.
OP hit a raw nerve there' did he ?:greengrin

JE89
17-05-2010, 01:51 PM
OP hit a raw nerve there' did he ?:greengrin

Nope, thankfully I have all my teeth and I am thin.

dawn
17-05-2010, 01:55 PM
There are 6 threads out of 27 discussing us on their main board!

This thread is the only one on ours, at this point in time.

I dinnae like reading too much about them on here, they're like a bit of sh*t on a shoe, stinking, filthy, annoying and gies me the boak. :jamboak:

truehibernian
17-05-2010, 01:56 PM

Humour bypass surgery went well I see :faf:

JE89
17-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Humour bypass surgery went well I see :faf:

Humour - "wit: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter"

:yawn: :rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
17-05-2010, 02:04 PM
they are a really bitter club. whay ARE they so bitter about HFC?

truehibernian
17-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Humour - "wit: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter"

:yawn: :rolleyes:

Dull - "lacking zest or vivacity, Jevitt"

Away and feed your high horse sugar lumps :faf:

dawn
17-05-2010, 02:09 PM
they are a really bitter club. whay ARE they so bitter about HFC?

They'd like to bed us but we keep knocking them back!:dunno:

JE89
17-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Dull - "lacking zest or vivacity, Jevitt"

Away and feed your high horse sugar lumps :faf:

:fishin: :yawn:

Phil MaGlass
17-05-2010, 02:18 PM
I think were also obsessed with them I can remember a time when coming on here there must have been atleast six threads on them on the 1st page alone.
Mind you were not really obsessed, we need our daily intake of comedy that comes out of the PBS.

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-05-2010, 02:30 PM
I dinnae understand why anybody would want to spend any time on that site anyway. :confused:

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-05-2010, 02:34 PM
They are just killing time and trying to take a bit of pressure off as they wait for Inter and Bayern to complete their final play off game before meeting them in the final.
I got sent one of those..." always in our shadow" e-mails. Hunted through the small print and could not find the opt out for season 2009-10.:coffee:

mjhibby
17-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Even after having won two trophies in 48 years they still are deluded enough that they think they are a big club like wolves and blackburn quoting the glory days and their attendance figures where in reality only the romanov circus gets them any media attention.A classic i get is that we only qualified for europe and 4th spot because united put out a weakened team against us and of course we didnt beat them so they really had a better season than us.The irony of the arabs playing a reserve back line against them(banks in goal) is lost on them as is the fact that they gained 1 point against the arabs,well and celtic at home after the split.
Thats why they didnt qualify.(also they are pash but i took that as read) and us not beating them shows that their season revolves around winning derbies and hey whats a league position.I know we have finished above them in two of the last three seasons,were the last team to win a trophy,are just completing our stadium to make it have 3,000 more capacity than them and yes we are qualified for europe but they are the big team and dont you forget it.Still now they have binned their crap players like congalves(their player of the year until the mad one ordered jim not to play him,which was another reason they finished sixth)stewart who they said was essential to the team until he fell out with jimbo and kingston who of course was a star until he played when he felt like.
Still jimbo has his list and the likes of barr from relegated falkir,black from relegated caley last season and stevenson from the mighty ayr utd will see them up challenging next year.If they werent our neighbours and we hadnt to put up with them you would say with their debt at £35m they are royally screwed.Now i get it,they are the team with the biggest debt.We bow to their superior control of the finances.A joke team,with a puppet manager,mad owner and the most gullible fans on earth.A leeds in the making without of course a champions league semi thrown in there.Rant over and i feel better now.:faf:

mjhibby
17-05-2010, 02:56 PM
They currently have 7 threads in thier equivelant number of posts as our front page whereas we have this one commenting on how obsessed they are.Still i suppose they have not a lot to look forward to so looking over at your neighbour where something is happening is inevitable.Bless them,Not.

hibeedonald
17-05-2010, 03:07 PM
They currently have 7 threads in thier equivelant number of posts as our front page whereas we have this one commenting on how obsessed they are.Still i suppose they have not a lot to look forward to so looking over at your neighbour where something is happening is inevitable.Bless them,Not.

thats what i meant, im not saying we should never have threads about hearts or that as there our main rivals, i just find it ironic how they all think were obsessed with them, when on there main page there are 7 hibs related threads.

steviecarnie
17-05-2010, 03:33 PM
TBH there's to many yams stuff on here, i personally couldnt give a fly ****

sauzee1966
17-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Guys i have a wee secret access for the Darkside sickbag.

They have posted their predictor password online...Muppets

so here it is

Enjoy!

The BBC have cleared out last seasons data, so I've created a new one for us.

Name :- Official Jambos Kickback League
Password :- w6pe4kfi

Need to be quick to get in before Saturday !

can't really blame them, guess they're just getting ready for that day when they'll have nothing else to talk about.:titanic:

frazeHFC
17-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Your right, they are always like "crappy attendences", "never sing at your games", "have more money but don't do any better", "building a new stand which you won't fill" and never talk about themselves. Shows there is nothing exciting going on over the darkside :agree:

:notworthy:

Phil D. Rolls
17-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Reeks of irony I'd say. :cool2:

There's certainly a reek of something around here. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
17-05-2010, 05:24 PM
but everytime i go onto sickback (which isnt often) theres always a thread about our attendences, our chances in europe, our new stand and now our away top... they even discuss the prices of it. Theres even a thread about where deeks might go, and another one on benji being released. surely thats obsession?:confused:

Be fair to them, they can't really talk about: -

1) their attendances - nobody goes but they claim that 8,000 empty seats in a stadium holding 16,000 = 14,000 every week.

2) their own chances in Europe - vs AFC Butlins

3) their new stand - that £51 development to replace the asbestos stand really worked out well...

4) their own away top - it'll be the same old bloodied turd colour

5) their own players being the target of other clubs - who wants those overpaid underachievers who are bleeding their poky little club dry?

So you can't blame them for talking about us all the time - what else have they got to discuss? There's only so much so much you can say about Gary MacKay's column, George Foulkes Evening News insights and Wee Airdrie Jambo's noncing sentence.

Hibs90
17-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Just seen this comment from one obviously hurting Hearts supporter;

"As for Gow - it was his own pomp in the papers about us. Jeff, like every other manager in Scotland, got a call about him and said no ta. Same with Stokes and Miller - their agents whoored them around the SPL and Championship and only Hibs bit - could say those two kind of paid off, but they weren't the coup or steal they were made out to be - Yogi didn't "find" them. Makes me wonder what he'll do in this window... "

Yeah, okay sunshine.

:faf::faf:

And this on O'Connor signing for them;

"If he's genuinely looking to come back to Scotland though, then there aren't really many suitors more attractive than us... "

hibeedonald
17-05-2010, 06:23 PM

"As for Gow - it was his own pomp in the papers about us. Jeff, like every other manager in Scotland, got a call about him and said no ta. Same with Stokes and Miller - their agents whoored them around the SPL and Championship and only Hibs bit - could say those two kind of paid off, but they weren't the coup or steal they were made out to be - Yogi didn't "find" them. Makes me wonder what he'll do in this window... "

Yeah, okay sunshine.

"If he's genuinely looking to come back to Scotland though, then there aren't really many suitors more attractive than us... "

hearts have made some great finds, the guy who spotted nade deserves a medal!

Phil D. Rolls
17-05-2010, 06:34 PM

Yeah, okay sunshine.

We made a total ***** of ourselves signing Stokes. You can't dismiss the Yam on the street's footballing intuition. :agree:

Jones28
17-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Let them have their fun....it's only for another year or 2 :devil:

HibbyAndy
17-05-2010, 08:20 PM
When i first came on here my main ambition was to rip the pish out the yams at every oppurtunity..Now tho, they are so far behind us its so unreal..They dont even warrant a mention that much anymore, Hence why you never see me on here ripping the plums to bits.

Ive left Hearts behind, utd Aberdeen and Motherwell are our rivals now, lets focus on that.

Gerard
17-05-2010, 08:27 PM
When I think about Hearts I think about the phrase but for the grace of trhe BIG MAN we would be in the same situation as they are; massive debt an old stand that needs replaced and for done of thier fans an irrantional hatered of Hibs.

There are many Hearts fans who are decent supporters and they know that their club is on the poo big time.

The future is green and white
G

Rory89
18-05-2010, 02:38 AM
The OP has made a good job of showing how wrong their claim is.

To be fair though you have a point, just like any rivalry both clubs have fans who's dislike for the other side ranges from mild to dangerously strong, but you do hear jambo's coming out with "you lot are obsessed", slightly ironic.

As for the kickback/.net obsession with eachother, I'm amazed that people can't see that people on both sites spout different versions of the same crap. No offence to some of you but it doesn't matter if someone's called a "yam" or a "hobo", it's both equally gash banter.

RIP
18-05-2010, 05:37 AM

Maybe you are obsessed with Hearts? 82 posts on here but on sickback?

:wtf:

Yer average Hibbie probably disnae ken what sickback is