PDA

View Full Version : Ballack out of the World Cup

M11BMO
17-05-2010, 10:42 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8684774.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8684774.stm)

Major blow for the Germans... I don't really think he's ever been the same player since he moved to Chelsea but he's a different class for the national team.

steviecarnie
17-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Good!!! one of the dirtiest player in the prem. moaning about the tackle which he himself is guilty of on alot of occassions

Speedway
17-05-2010, 11:21 AM
So Ballack's out for the Germans this summer then?

seanraff07
17-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Could be a big dent in Germany's chances now, i really consider them as big contenders to win it though and will surprise a few if they do win it but i think they are capable of doing so even without Ballack.

M11BMO
17-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Could be a big dent in Germany's chances now, i really consider them as big contenders to win it though and will surprise a few if they do win it but i think they are capable of doing so even without Ballack.

I agree, I expect them to at least make the semi's.

Hibbie_Cameron
17-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Typical SSN (english media) this morning.

"Breaking News and its good news for England, Michael Ballack is out of the world cup"

:grr:

Gus
17-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Typical SSN (english media) this morning.

"Breaking News and its good news for England, Michael Ballack is out of the world cup"

:grr:

oh no shock horror - well it is good news for England if they were to play them. Like wise if Messi/Torres/Ronaldo were out

SSN WILL be reporting on the England national team during the world cup, dont like it then dont watch it

Hibbie_Cameron
17-05-2010, 12:09 PM
oh no shock horror - well it is good news for England if they were to play them. Like wise if Messi/Torres/Ronaldo were out

SSN WILL be reporting on the England national team during the world cup, dont like it then dont watch it

Its got nothing to do with England though. The sheer smugness of the guy was unreal. I do not have a problem with them favouring England, my problem lies with the presenters sitting delighted that another countries player is injured.

Whats wrong with the link being "Breaking news and its terrible news for Germany"

seanraff07
17-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Its got nothing to do with England though. The sheer smugness of the guy was unreal. I do not have a problem with them favouring England, my problem lies with the rpesenters sitting delighted that another countries player is injured.

Whats wrong with the link being "Breaking news and its terrible news for Germany"

The commentators too have always been very biased.

I remember watching the England v Croatia game at Wembley when England had to win to make Euro 2008 and Croatia had been winning 3-1 but England came back in the 2nd half and made it 3-3, only for Croatia to then go 4-3 up and not exaggerating at all their wasn't a peak out of either of the commentators for at least 2 minutes.

Crazyhorse
17-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Good!!! one of the dirtiest player in the prem. moaning about the tackle which he himself is guilty of on alot of occassions

Agreed he is disgusting flysh*t. The lowest form of sh*t. He down there with the Kevin Thompsons of this world.

Bristolhibby
18-05-2010, 04:55 AM
I remember just before he got injured he slapped a Pompey player (gentle mind). I thought that is a sending off. However he is a Chelsea player, so nothing happened.

He then got his "medicine" not two minutes later.

J

OstKurve Hibs
18-05-2010, 07:11 AM
I feel sorry for the guy, pretty good chance this will av been his last world cup. I also like the workman like style of the german team, nothin fancy but very effective!