PDA

View Full Version : 500ml Irn-Bru cans

seanraff07
16-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Noticed them on sale in a few places now.. brilliant and they are just 69p, they have the same amount as the average sized bottles yet are 16p cheaper, they'll be doing me nicely over the summer.:thumbsup:

HH81
17-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Noticed them on sale in a few places now.. brilliant and they are just 69p, they have the same amount as the average sized bottles yet are 16p cheaper, they'll be doing me nicely over the summer.:thumbsup:

:bitchy:never ever seen one down here. However the ones down here seem to be 39p or something..... set price wrote on the can.....get in there.

seanraff07
17-05-2010, 12:34 PM
:bitchy:never ever seen one down here. However the ones down here seem to be 39p or something..... set price wrote on the can.....get in there.

Yes that's the 330ml can. These are the 500ml cans which i haven't came across previously until this week. They may be pretty rare at the moment but i'm sure they will start getting sold in more places soon. I just noticed it in my local newsagent the other day. Although i think i heard that they areonly selling them until the WC has finished.

DH1875
17-05-2010, 03:58 PM
They only supposed to be out till the end of the World Cup but they will be about for longer. What are shops ment to do with any they have in stock? Put them in the bin, don't think so.
Intresting point is that they are selling at 69p every where. Went to Morrisons the other day and they selling 4 for £3. :grr: WTF.

LancashireHibby
17-05-2010, 07:37 PM

Even cheaper when you have a mate who works for Barr:wink:

HH81
30-05-2010, 08:04 AM
I was out walking yesterday and upon walking into this shop, up pops a 500ml can of Irn-bru :thumbsup: 69p thank you very much.... Why does the drink from cans taste better?

Then I walked into the off licence once the walk was finished and the 2 litre bottles are only £1.39 :shocked::greengrin

HH81
30-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Even cheaper when you have a mate who works for Barr:wink:

I can just see you and Turley stood with a can a piece on the terrece watching Leigh getting pumped by the Cougars :greengrin

KingFranck
01-06-2010, 07:18 AM
Sounds like I got a bargain then:thumbsup:
Co-op in Tranent selling multipack 6 cans of this for £3
I assume Co-ops everywhere will have the same deal

H18SScottW
01-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Sounds like I got a bargain then:thumbsup:
Co-op in Tranent selling multipack 6 cans of this for £3
I assume Co-ops everywhere will have the same deal

:agree:

Had the 6x500ml pack for £3 from both Tesco and Sainsburys in the last week or so too
(Pre-printed by Barr's on the outer card wrap IIRC)
Beautiful stuff

LancashireHibby
02-06-2010, 06:36 PM
I can just see you and Turley stood with a can a piece on the terrece watching Leigh getting pumped by the Cougars :greengrin

No chance of that John with how cheap the bar is at the Cougars :thumbsup: