PDA

View Full Version : Question Help with east stand seats

dl33
16-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Just some help needed, i paid £20 a while back for 2 off the old seats from the east stand and it has just dawned on me that i haven't heard anythin from hibs or recieved my seats. I assume other people have or at least heard about them?? :confused::confused:

seanraff07
16-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Just some help needed, i paid £20 a while back for 2 off the old seats from the east stand and it has just dawned on me that i haven't heard anythin from hibs or recieved my seats. I assume other people have or at least heard about them?? :confused::confused:

I'm still yet to get mines and have payed the £10. I heard people going to collect them but i'm unsure of where to collect them?:confused:

steviecarnie
16-05-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm still yet to get mines and have payed the £10. I heard people going to collect them but i'm unsure of where to collect them?:confused:

Shop

dl33
16-05-2010, 06:18 PM

Shop

Cheers guys....i will assume that i should just go to the shop then! Glad to here im not the only one who is without my cherished seat :greengrin

seanraff07
16-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Shop

Cheers, do you think they'd still have them there though cause it's been a while now?

erin go bragh
16-05-2010, 06:44 PM
i picked mine up a few weeks ago[give the shop a phone bud]

The Harp
16-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Got the 3 seats I asked for a few weeks ago. Now got the problem of deciding how to clean them up and, even more of a problem ... what the hell to do with them!!! :greengrin
God Bless the Hibs!

steviecarnie
16-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Got the 3 seats I asked for a few weeks ago. Now got the problem of deciding how to clean them up and, even more of a problem ... what the hell to do with them!!! :greengrin
God Bless the Hibs!

i have the same problem, suggestions on here were t-cut and peanut butter.

jon paul jones
16-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Word from the boy in the shop 5 weeks ago was that demand has exceeded supply and you might not get the number you asked for or even a chair regardless of the money. I luckily got my cherished 0007 chair a wee while ago which hasnt moved from the hall since it came into the house. Needs a good scrub!

Can't get the staff!:agree:

seanraff07
16-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Word from the boy in the shop 5 weeks ago was that demand has exceeded supply and you might not get the number you asked for or even a chair regardless of the money. I luckily got my cherished 0007 chair a wee while ago which hasnt moved from the hall since it came into the house. Needs a good scrub!

Can't get the staff!:agree:

If that's the case then i'll be making sure i get my £10 back.:grr:

NadeAteMyLunch!
17-05-2010, 09:20 AM
There sitting in a wee room thru the bk of the shop. They were meant to be collected 5 weeks ago :rules::wink: There were still a couple of hundred left uncollected about two wks ago so you should be fine. They made a typically hibs-esque balls up of mines. I went to collect them and they had 'lost' the ones put aside for me. Said to the woman that it was fine and to jst give me any numbers coz i wasnt particularly bothered. She said I cant give u any others coz they are all reserved and paid for!!! I said 'ive paid u £30 for my three so can I get 3 seats please?!!?' No sorry sir she said, they are all reserved!!!LOL Was ridiculous, felt like that thread on here a few months bk where that fan was trying to buy a ticket for his own season ticket seat!! She told me that there were roughly 300 left so not to worry coz there would probably be a few left uncollected?!?! I was like 'eeeeeehhhh PROBABLY MY THREE THAT IVE PAID FOR!!' Went bk in a wk later, they still wouldnt give me them!!! Third visit, finally got them. None of the numbers are even remotely like what I requested. Oh and one was covered in bird **** still!