PDA

View Full Version : Tyneside Hibernian Supporters Club - Signup

Stuart Dutton
16-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Hi

For anyone interested in committing to the club please leave your email in this thread.

This is to ensure I can contact you all more effectively than using the bounce.

Also, I need to have a more accurate figure of peopel interested.

Thanks.

Mikey
16-05-2010, 08:48 AM
Please PM Stuart if you're interested, rather than putting your e-mail address on a public forum :wink:

martinmcgurk
19-05-2010, 03:11 PM
For anyone interested in committing to the club please leave your email in this thread.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Stuart Dutton
14-06-2010, 07:50 PM

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi, I'm also based in North Shields.

My aims are to set-up a very co-operative club for Tyneside Hibs supporters to watch live games at a base/pub that we can link ourselves with.

Hopefully we can arrange travel to games and travel up as a club and I'd also like to establish a small amateur team for us, whether this be competitive or just for fun. At the moment it's been very difficult gathering details from possible members and so far I still only count 9 emails with some form of contact detail.

4crichards
15-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Hi. I filled out a membership form after dundee utd in the club. i paid £5 as i am an "outsider" as i stay in biggar. Not heard anything back yet though. what's best thing to do? PM me

blackpoolhibs
15-06-2010, 05:01 PM
I met a guy in edinburgh last week from the north east, i'm sure he'd be interested in this. I think his name is Macar, i'm sure someone can put you in touch with him. :wink: Good luck with this.:top marks

ArabHibee
15-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I met a guy in edinburgh last week from the north east, i'm sure he'd be interested in this. I think his name is Macar, i'm sure someone can put you in touch with him. :wink: Good luck with this.:top marks

Do you really need to inflict Macar on anymore poor unsuspecting hibees?

:greengrin

Hainan Hibs
15-06-2010, 08:04 PM

Spanking good idea:agree:

Stuart Dutton
15-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Hi. I filled out a membership form after dundee utd in the club. i paid £5 as i am an "outsider" as i stay in biggar. Not heard anything back yet though. what's best thing to do?

Don't know who you signed up for, because it wasn't us :confused:

Spanking good idea:agree:

We know Carl_Macar too well over on the bounce..
Not heard from him for months:bye:

Now if you wouldn't mind not posting on a thread for signing up to the club..

ArabHibee
15-06-2010, 09:01 PM
We know Carl_Macar too well over on the bounce..
Not heard from him for months:bye:

Now if you wouldn't mind not posting on a thread for signing up to the club..

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_17_4.gif

hibs-official
10-06-2011, 02:04 AM
what's rong with macar like?