PDA

View Full Version : Hampden Final songs

The Harp
15-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Must say it was good not hearing the usual anthems of hate associated wi' the Old Firm at today's game. Must admit, I missed the end of the 1st half and start of the 2nd, but I'm assuming it too was free of the tired old 'party' songs we're normally subjected to.
Mind you, 'Love Is In The Air' isnae a patch on Sunshine on Leith!!! :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
15-05-2010, 09:14 PM
YouTube - Beautiful Sunday- Daniel Boone- 1972 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K37BhzM0I8I)

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Thought todays game as a whole, the match, the atmosphere and the fact there did not seem to be a hatred of any description, made it a very pleasant experience for a change.

I watched it, rather than the Chelsea Portsmouth game. Something i have not done in years.:top marks

darwenhibby
15-05-2010, 10:07 PM
:flag:
Thought todays game as a whole, the match, the atmosphere and the fact there did not seem to be a hatred of any description, made it a very pleasant experience for a change.

I watched it, rather than the Chelsea Portsmouth game. Something i have not done in years.:top marks

Same as you mate.
Even our mutual friend who sold his soul to the Staggies said in the end it was an SPL team too far.

He wants to book himself on the Great European Adventure.

Better to go on DUANE TOURS than Thompson Holidays:wink:

EUROPE HERE WE COME:flag: