PDA

View Full Version : Official Saturday Uber Fan thread

down-the-slope
15-05-2010, 07:56 AM
OK then who are the real fans who have already renewed or bought season tickets for 2010/2011 :rolleyes:

And feel free to out yourself if you haven't done so.....even more so if you haven't been to ER in years but are always giving your thoughts on the team on here :wink:

Sprouleflyer
15-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Me, me, me....I am an Uber fan!! :thumbsup:

And I'm staying in the West, don't want to be in with the radges in the East!!:greengrin

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

bighairyfaeleith
15-05-2010, 08:02 AM
I'm a real UBER fan because I pay at the gate and by my tickets for cat A games. That way the club gets more money :devil:

Kojock
15-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Three year season ticket and new mint away top, stick that in yer pipe and smoke it. Dont get more uber than that....................:agree:

Disc O'Dave
15-05-2010, 08:04 AM
Bought mine the morning of the 4-1 Hamilton Defeat - and was still looking forward to the future at 5pm that day :agree:

Super Dooper Uber, no?

:wink:

MrSmith
15-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Stuff ye all!

I sit on my fat erse watching it on either sky or espn, shouting abuse at the players and cursing the manager while my son wears his new strips! home and away y'know!

ye just cannae beat it and add a can o tennants super and there is no other uber fan in my class!

tossers!

seanraff07
15-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Buying my ST next month for the 4th successive season.

Went to 35 league games last season and bought the Mint away top on the day of it's release on Thursday.:greengrin

Golden Bear
15-05-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm unashamedly going to admit that I'm seriously contemplating moving to the underclasses this coming season.

With the building of the new stand, there will be plenty of good viewing areas so it's a case of "season ticket no more" and I'll be joining the ranks of the pay as you go punters.

So stick that in yer pipes you souper douper Uuubers!

:greengrin

SloopJB
15-05-2010, 08:18 AM
:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

no :boo hoo:

I have hidden my scarf, watch, gold plated ES certificate and tops in secret drawer hidden between the top drawer and bottom drawer in a three drawer chest just in case there are some kind of retribution squad ready to strip me of all Hibs related regalia until I renew my ST.

I'm sorry

down-the-slope
15-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Three year season ticket and new mint away top, stick that in yer pipe and smoke it. Dont get more uber than that....................:agree:

:notworthy::notworthy:

Super Uber.......

And then you admitted getting the Soft Mint top :faf::faf:

bighairyfaeleith
15-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Stuff ye all!

I sit on my fat erse watching it on either sky or espn, shouting abuse at the players and cursing the manager while my son wears his new strips! home and away y'know!

ye just cannae beat it and add a can o tennants super and there is no other uber fan in my class!

tossers!

:faf:

Kojock
15-05-2010, 08:31 AM
:notworthy::notworthy:

Super Uber.......

And then you admitted getting the Soft Mint top :faf::faf:

I think I look great in it, it fairly flatters the fuller figure. :cool2:

Hibby D
15-05-2010, 08:33 AM
I sold my two kids on ebay to buy mine

Beat that :greengrin

Gatecrasher
15-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Already renewed and have the new away top!

Bow to my uberness :greengrin

down-the-slope
15-05-2010, 08:46 AM
I think I look great in it, it fairly flatters the fuller figure. :cool2:

http://www.petworldshop.com/pictures/toyshoppe-amp-reg-mint-green-plush-dog-squeakers.jpg

Disc O'Dave
15-05-2010, 08:46 AM
:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

no :boo hoo:

I have hidden my scarf, watch, gold plated ES certificate and tops in secret drawer hidden between the top drawer and bottom drawer in a three drawer chest just in case there are some kind of retribution squad ready to strip me of all Hibs related regalia until I renew my ST.

I'm sorry

Not as sorry as I am for this.....

You're not an Uber Trooper,
Petries gonna find ye
Round there in a flash
With his twitching 'tash
Looking for his up-front cash

Apologies to ABBA also.

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2010, 09:01 AM
I sold my two kids on ebay to buy mine

Beat that :greengrin

Aye but you deserted your duty's at some point during their upbringing, one of them iirc is a Celtic fan, so 2 points dropped D, and that drops you well down the pecking order.:wink:

Hainan Hibs
15-05-2010, 09:04 AM
I've doubled my shifts selling pegs and have been laying god knows how many new driveways plus I've been hacking to death numerous garden hedges for a fantastic rip off price so I can afford to pay for the season ticket and new tops.

Westie1875
15-05-2010, 09:10 AM
Renewed a few weeks ago :thumbsup:

gorgie_harp
15-05-2010, 09:23 AM
OK then who are the real fans who have already renewed or bought season tickets for 2010/2011 :rolleyes:

And feel free to out yourself if you haven't done so.....even more so if you haven't been to ER in years but are always giving your thoughts on the team on here :wink:

Renewed about a month ago. But not happy with yogi the now,but hope to be proved wrong about him.But we'll see.

Hibby D
15-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Aye but you deserted your duty's at some point during their upbringing, one of them iirc is a Celtic fan, so 2 points dropped D, and that drops you well down the pecking order.:wink:

Publicly outed - I feel like Peter Tatchell :boo hoo:

sunshine1875
15-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Me and the boys:thumbsup:

tbfhibs
15-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Haven't yet,dont know if i will but will get the new strip for my boy for his hols in Blackpool. Damn this recession.

greenlex
15-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Part timers. I renewed two weeks before they were actually available with cash up front ten years in advance. I am off to ER right now to sit outside for 90 mins. (assuming its a 3 o'clock kick off) and will do that till the first game there when I will actually go inside.
Glory Glory. :flag:
Lex.

StevieC
15-05-2010, 12:10 PM
3 year season tickets for me and my laddie.

:agree:

whiskyhibby
15-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Bought (renewed) mine a week ago but waiting to move seats :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

EH6 Hibby
15-05-2010, 12:50 PM

Petries gonna find ye
Round there in a flash
With his twitching 'tash

Apologies to ABBA also.

:faf::faf::faf:

I've doubled my shifts selling pegs and have been laying god knows how many new driveways plus I've been hacking to death numerous garden hedges for a fantastic rip off price so I can afford to pay for the season ticket and new tops.

I'm selling half my methadone every day in order to fund my season ticket, I'm hoping to renew next month. :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
15-05-2010, 12:51 PM

Petries gonna find ye
Round there in a flash
With his twitching 'tash

Apologies to ABBA also.

:top marks:faf:

BullbreedHFC
15-05-2010, 01:21 PM
will be 5 walk ups next season :boo hoo:will try to get to as many games as I can :agree: all hail the ultra ubers :not worth you guys are too cool :bye: :notworthy:

An Leargaidh
15-05-2010, 01:31 PM
will be 5 walk ups next season will try to get to as many games as I can all hail the ultra ubers you guys are too cool

Aye, am just nowhere near being an über-fan yet. Hoping to get mt first ST for 2011/12 season depending on how my job goes... big shake ups to be announced this coming week apparently :confused:

Worse, I haven't even bought a mint top yet :paranoid: but....

I have just bought the new goalie top :not worth and I have seat 0066 from the old East Stand tucked down the side of the bedside cabinet :notworthy:

Über-fan one day, just not today :agree: All hail the über-fans!!! :notworthy:

down-the-slope
15-05-2010, 02:53 PM
i presume the rest of the absent Uber Fans are down at the club shop getting new gear :rolleyes:

If not then in the words of Delia 'lets be aving you'

KdyHby
15-05-2010, 02:56 PM
2 year season ticket bought

Wilbur
15-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Re-newed a few weeks ago, and staying in the east.

tbfhibs
15-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Whats the mark up for selling pegs. Yee ha 50 posts.

martin63
15-05-2010, 05:17 PM
renewed mine just before that derby game :grr:

Saw my seat on the plan and looking at the pics from the cam I am sure I can see the bit concrete where my seat is going.

:notworthy:

GreenCastle
15-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Part timers. I renewed two weeks before they were actually available with cash up front ten years in advance. I am off to ER right now to sit outside for 90 mins. (assuming its a 3 o'clock kick off) and will do that till the first game there when I will actually go inside.
Glory Glory. :flag:
Lex.

:faf::faf:

BenjiOscar
15-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Yep, renewed for the FF upper a couple of weeks ago. Mind you haven't done the cup top-up. Is it wrong to hope we get drawn away in every round??

jon paul jones
16-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Walk up fan turned to ST due to the new shiny East and Singing section.

Stumbled into ticket office late in April on the way home from a "Friday night oot" and am in the proces of justifying to the missus tonight why £460 is a sound investment. Installments darling was my answer :greengrin

Regarding the funding crisis, I was reliably informed that kidneys grow back after a few years? Is this true?

Also agreed together on calling the new dog Stanton. She seems to like the name....hehehe! Beats benji hands down. :cool2:

tamig
16-05-2010, 07:41 PM

Petries gonna find ye
Round there in a flash
With his twitching 'tash

Apologies to ABBA also.

Tremendous! :greengrin

Riordans Boots
16-05-2010, 07:59 PM