PDA

View Full Version : Play up Pompey

SouthamptonHibs
15-05-2010, 06:56 AM
off tae Wembley today, bacon rolls nearly ready and beer sorted for a 9am start.

Petrie get it sorted! I should of been heading to Hampden today with the Hibees Hail Hail:thumbsup:

Pompey to win 2v1 today!! it's gonna be some day it that happens

Davy Mac
15-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Pompey Play On!

Have a great day.........:thumbsup:

SouthamptonHibs
15-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Pompey Play On!

Have a great day.........:thumbsup:

Cheers never been to wembley before, starting early as all the fun is likely to be before the game as Chelski are firm favourites and could run riot. Mind you im used to turning up to the big games, semi's and finals as an under dog supporting the Hibs over the last 30 years

Mind you still got up at 7am this today! buzzing for the game already hail hail play up pompey

HH81
15-05-2010, 07:06 AM
How much was your ticket?

I got offered one in the seats for football league clubs, upon replying how much...... £90 :grr:

I don't even think I will watch it on TV :bye:

marinello59
15-05-2010, 07:09 AM
off tae Wembley today, bacon rolls nearly ready and beer sorted for a 9am start.

Petrie get it sorted! I should of been heading to Hampden today with the Hibees Hail Hail:thumbsup:

Play up Pompey. My Dads hometown team so I have always had a soft spot for them. Enjoy your day.:thumbsup:

(I hope you ain't going to go back to Southampton to celebrate afterwards though.:greengrin)

SouthamptonHibs
15-05-2010, 07:17 AM
How much was your ticket?

I got offered one in the seats for football league clubs, upon replying how much...... £90 :grr:

I don't even think I will watch it on TV :bye:

£95 plus £3.50 booking fee, i'm expecting to be sitting in the royal box for that price.:grr: mind you just appy i got a ticket in 2008 i couldn't get one for the cup final

SouthamptonHibs
15-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Play up Pompey. My Dads hometown team so I have always had a soft spot for them. Enjoy your day.:thumbsup:

(I hope you ain't going to go back to Southampton to celebrate afterwards though.:greengrin)

Should be a great day all in. Defo not heading back nito southampton if Pompey win i'd get lynched within 5mins. Southsea in Pompey will be the place to be.

HAil HAil:thumbsup:

HH81
15-05-2010, 07:23 AM
£95 plus £3.50 booking fee, i'm expecting to be sitting in the royal box for that price.:grr: mind you just appy i got a ticket in 2008 i couldn't get one for the cup final

Hmm could have been 95 one that I was offered..... I was told they was good seats though so you should be ok.

Have a good day :thumbsup:

SouthamptonHibs
15-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Any predictions for the game?

I'm going 2v1 pompey, Dindane first scorer think it's nearly 100-1 for that outcome

Sprouleflyer
15-05-2010, 07:35 AM

I'm going 2v1 pompey, Dindane first scorer think it's nearly 100-1 for that outcome

4-0 Chelsea......sorry!!!!!

seanraff07
15-05-2010, 07:36 AM

1-1 after ET and Pompey will win on penalties.

Going to go for a Pompey win at William Hill, 12/1.

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2010, 08:21 AM
£90 odd quid for a football match.:bitchy: They are slowly but surely killing the game for the normal working class man.

poolman
15-05-2010, 08:32 AM

I'd love Pompey to win but, sadly, I think they're gonna get horsed

Hibby D
15-05-2010, 08:48 AM
I'd love Pompey to win but, sadly, I think they're gonna get horsed

:agree: 5-0 me thinks - and that's just in the first half :greengrin

A real David & Goliath but a huge big up for the Pompey fans - they've not had much to celebrate recently but it looks like the whole town is making the best of this one :top marks

H18sry
15-05-2010, 10:38 AM
£90 odd quid for a football match.:bitchy: They are slowly but surely killing the game for the normal working class man.

It willl cost Blackpool fans the same next weekend m8, but then again you aint working class anymore :devil:

Hibby D
15-05-2010, 10:59 AM
It willl cost Blackpool fans the same next weekend m8, but then again you aint working class anymore :devil:

Aye he is! Fur coat and nae knickers :greengrin

Sorry Gaz only kiddin :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2010, 10:59 AM

My ticket is £36, a real struggle parting with that,:boo hoo: especially as i dont really care who wins. I might join the working class sometime in the near future, there's a project thats interesting me at the moment.:wink:

ginger_rice
15-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Should be a great day all in. Defo not heading back nito southampton if Pompey win i'd get lynched within 5mins. Southsea in Pompey will be the place to be.

HAil HAil:thumbsup:

Is Joannas still open?

marinello59
15-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Is Joannas still open?

I got accidentally locked in there once. I managed to down a fair few Grolsch before I was found.:greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
16-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Is Joannas still open?

i don't think so it might be renamed as something else as the club is down in southsea, my mate down here always talks about his days there he said it was a meat market and he coudn't fail to pool. If you'd seen my mate you'd realise thats a big achievement don't think he's pulled a bird since:thumbsup:

SouthamptonHibs
16-05-2010, 01:17 PM
what a day yesterday was. If botang could take pens then i think that Pompey would of won, typical big team v we team game. As soon as the pen was missed they went up the park and scored.

What a place wembley is - massive and quality inside, i've been to both a fa cup and scottish cup final and the fa cup wins, i think the sfa could do more to make it a bigger evet, ie longer tv coverage b4 game, better build up before the match etc

hopefully it's our year in 2011 to end the boggie of the SC:thumbsup:

seanraff07
16-05-2010, 09:10 PM
what a day yesterday was. If botang could take pens then i think that Pompey would of won, typical big team v we team game. As soon as the pen was missed they went up the park and scored.

What a place wembley is - massive and quality inside, i've been to both a fa cup and scottish cup final and the fa cup wins, i think the sfa could do more to make it a bigger evet, ie longer tv coverage b4 game, better build up before the match etc

hopefully it's our year in 2011 to end the boggie of the SC:thumbsup:

To be fair, the programme did start at 12:50, besides they'll only show a longer build-up if either of the OF are involved.