PDA

View Full Version : Moving to the East Stand

seanraff07
14-05-2010, 04:10 PM
I have just found out i will have enough money to buy a ST. I've currently got a ST for the Famous Five but i'm planning on moving to the East. Does anyone know when the deadline is for current ST holders to move from one stand to another? Cheers.

Keith_M
14-05-2010, 04:53 PM
All the details are here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/tickets/secureyourseat/0,,10290,00.html)

seanraff07
14-05-2010, 06:19 PM
All the details are here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/tickets/secureyourseat/0,,10290,00.html)

Cheers.

col02
14-05-2010, 06:32 PM
I know this is about someone going from the FF to the East but is anyone who resided in the West staying in the West this season or am I going to be expected to turn the lights off when I leave from now on in the West upper?:greengrin

bubblesmorrison
14-05-2010, 06:35 PM
mind and turn the hot water off to

simple
14-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I know this is about someone going from the FF to the East but is anyone who resided in the West staying in the West this season or am I going to be expected to turn the lights off when I leave from now on in the West upper?:greengrin

You won't be alone, me and 4 others are staying in the west, just think we won't have to queue for a pie now :thumbsup:

Bayern Bru
14-05-2010, 06:57 PM
I have just found out i will have enough money to buy a ST. I've currently got a ST for the Famous Five but i'm planning on moving to the East. Does anyone know when the deadline is for current ST holders to move from one stand to another? Cheers.

Mazel tov! :thumbsup:

I'm staying in the West. I left my tartan rug on my seat, German-style.

Dashing Bob S
14-05-2010, 07:00 PM
If we sell 10 k season tickets 5k will be for the new east 2k for the FF and 3k for the west. How do I know this? I don't I'm just being a pompous arrogant bartsteward but please indulge this hypothesis slightly.

It means any scenario like this season with the Huns would probably result in us giving them the southern section of the west to maxiumise revenue.

I see the East almost selling out next season with perhaps 1,500 tops for walk up fans.

Sprouleflyer
14-05-2010, 07:02 PM

I will be staying in the West this season.

I enjoy my prawn sandwiches, werther originals and sitting there contributing absolutely nothing towards the atmosphere! :greengrin