PDA

View Full Version : What A Difference A Week Makes

Sas_The_Hibby
14-05-2010, 03:26 PM
This time last week there was no way I was "gonna fork out £400 to watch that bunch of bottlers next season".

One week later and I've just been at Easter Road to renew my season ticket - hey we're in Europe, the new stand's looking good and everything in the garden's rosy.

How long will this feeling last? Who knows? Give it another week, probably! :greengrin

RoYO!
14-05-2010, 04:03 PM
:thumbsup:

how's the sales in the east looking?

When I went along, prob a month or so ago now, there was literally about 30 seats sold in the entire stand! Did you see the seating plan?

hibees_green
14-05-2010, 04:08 PM
This time last week there was no way I was "gonna fork out £400 to watch that bunch of bottlers next season".

One week later and I've just been at Easter Road to renew my season ticket - hey we're in Europe, the new stand's looking good and everything in the garden's rosy.

How long will this feeling last? Who knows? Give it another week, probably! :greengrin

I reckon early October.:greengrin

MyJo
14-05-2010, 04:15 PM

Until Ross County win the scottish cup and we get papped out the Europa League by d fwbfgiawfawer FC from timbuktu :agree:

HibbyScott
14-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Until Ross County win the scottish cup and we get papped out the Europa League by d fwbfgiawfawer FC from timbuktu :agree:

We won't have to worry about that :agree: Timbuktu is a town in Africa :greengrin

Its diddy Baltic teams we have to look out for :boo hoo:

Sas_The_Hibby
14-05-2010, 06:15 PM

Yeah, but think of the memories we'd have of that one night of glory we had actually getting to play against the legends of D fwbfgiawfawer!

col02
14-05-2010, 06:19 PM
For me being a Hibs supporter you learn if you are clever to enjoy the wee bits of success as they come along as they make it all seem worthwhile when things are not quite so good. I am confident that we are a club going in the right direction and look forward to the new look ER housing our team against Spl opposition as well as European teams when these occassions come along.

hibees59
14-05-2010, 06:24 PM
For me being a Hibs supporter you learn if you are clever to enjoy the wee bits of success as they come along as they make it all seem worthwhile when things are not quite so good. I am confident that we are a club going in the right direction and look forward to the new look ER housing our team against Spl opposition as well as European teams when these occassions come along.
:wink: Well said that man (or woman).