PDA

View Full Version : Urgent ***Goalkeeper Required This Sunday***

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 08:29 AM
The Hibs.net team, Hibeernian, have a game this Sunday against a Stirling Albion supporters team..

In our squad we have 3 goalkeepers, sadly all of whom are unavailable this weekend :boo hoo:

If anyone who's a goalie or knows one that's available to play this Sunday, Gyle Park, meeting for 12:45, please let me know :agree:

Reply in here or PM me :aok:

Thanks in advance :notworthy:

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Anyone :dunno:

REEEAAAALLLY don't want to be reduced to sticking MisterP in goals :boo hoo::cool2:

Nando™
14-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Anyone :dunno:

REEEAAAALLLY don't want to be reduced to sticking MisterP in goals :boo hoo::cool2:
He has a terrible throwing record.

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 11:23 AM
He has a terrible throwing record.

http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/the_fonz.gif

Defo :agree:

He'd be picking up pass backs, throw ins, handling it outside the box...

Oh dear lord http://icons2.iconarchive.com/icons/bad-blood/yolks-2/48/scared-icon.png

Hibercelona
14-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Defo :agree:

He'd be picking up pass backs, throw ins, handling it outside the box...

Oh dear lord http://icons2.iconarchive.com/icons/bad-blood/yolks-2/48/scared-icon.png

Could be worse... you may have to resort to Zibi. :cool2:

Pretty Boy
14-05-2010, 11:40 AM
I would have loved a game this Sunday but unfortunately work commitments mean i can't offer my services.

If your ever stuck for a keeper in the future though don't hesitate to give me a PM.

CV and references on request.:wink:

Lmc2105
14-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I use to be a goalie being 6ft 3 has it advatages :greengrin
and the gyle is only 2 mins from my house tempting!!!

hibsboy90
14-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Maka's out of a job apparantly, might be worth a shout.

You never know :wink:

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 12:08 PM
I use to be a goalie being 6ft 3 has it advatages :greengrin
and the gyle is only 2 mins from my house tempting!!!

You fancy a game then :wink:

Lmc2105
14-05-2010, 12:09 PM
You fancy a game then :wink:

if i did play mate

i am warning you know i could be terrible and useless and you might ship a few but if you are really strugglein then yeah a will step in if you find a keeper great if not then am sure a could at least try :rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
14-05-2010, 12:25 PM
if i did play mate

i am warning you know i could be terrible and useless and you might ship a few but if you are really strugglein then yeah a will step in if you find a keeper great if not then am sure a could at least try :rolleyes:

Well you seem to be a better option than what we have just now :cool2:

Can you kick and catch the ball ok :wink:

Andy74
14-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Well you seem to be a better option than what we have just now :cool2:

Can you kick and catch the ball ok :wink:

Jeez, this line of questioning is tougher than the first team keepers ever got!

RIP
14-05-2010, 02:03 PM
He won't thank me for this but I Love Lamp used to play goalie for Tulloch FC here in Perth. He's Edinburgh-based these days, not sure if he's retired fae the fitba

You could try a PM

Mind you he's only the same height as Andy McNeill - so I would stick with Lee

Bayern Bru
14-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Would if I wasn't stuck up in St Andrews for exams. I'll be in Edinburgh next year though... :agree:

For future reference, :wink: played for one of the university teams this year, finished 3rd in the league. Only shipped 10 goals, and I'm taller than Andy McNeil. :cool2:

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Jeez, this line of questioning is tougher than the first team keepers ever got!

:tee hee:

Ritchie
14-05-2010, 08:14 PM
if i did play mate

Go for it lee!

You can't be any worse than lyonhibs!!

Jamesie
14-05-2010, 08:47 PM
I was the first ever goalkeeper for ERIN Hibs - got a "chequered" track record shall we say - this is tempting though, but I would make Graeme Smith's Motherwell performance look respectable :greengrin

Lmc2105
15-05-2010, 02:44 PM
After much consideration i am going to give it a miss as a haven't played in goals for a while and don't really want to make a ***** of my self might come and watch though sorry guys

Judas Iscariot
15-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Go for it lee!

You can't be any worse than lyonhibs!!

:faf:

After much consideration i am going to give it a miss as a haven't played in goals for a while and don't really want to make a ***** of my self might come and watch though sorry guys

We're sorted for a goalie now, cheers tho :aok:

I'll maybe see you if you come along to watch :notworthy: