PDA

View Full Version : Zemmama on the mend.

Jim44
13-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Sorry if already covered. Good to read in the Hibs Newsletter that Zemmama is making good progress after his op for cruciate problems. He says he is looking forward to getting back with the lads and hopes to be pleasing the fans next season. :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
13-05-2010, 07:41 PM
:thumbsup:
Zemmama=creative midfield.

aljo7-0
13-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Saw him walking down Frederick Street at the back of 5pm tonight on crutches.

Jonnyboy
13-05-2010, 10:06 PM
:thumbsup:
Zemmama=creative midfield.

Indeed. Lets hope he stays :thumbsup:

GreenCastle
13-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Get better soon!

On his day he is class that we miss in midfield to make that telling pass.

No coincidence that when he got injured we played awful.

He also assisted many of Stokes goals earlier in the season.

MacBean
14-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Get better soon!

On his day he is class that we miss in midfield to make that telling pass.

No coincidence that when he got injured we played awful.

He also assisted many of Stokes goals earlier in the season.

I remember a particular perfect pass to assist a Mr Stokes through in Glasgow!?

anyone else? :dunno:

basehibby
14-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Early season Zemama was the difference between Hibs being an exciting attacking force and a mediocre outfit. It'll be great to have him back in the side. :cool2:

bighairyfaeleith
14-05-2010, 10:18 AM
I remember him being behind our early goal against the huns at easter road as well. The rest of the game we can forget but that was pure zemmama

Stevie Reid
14-05-2010, 10:20 AM
He was absolutely irresistable in the first half of our first game against Dundee Utd at ER, scored as well.

Craig_in_Prague
14-05-2010, 10:26 AM
He was absolutely irresistable in the first half of our first game against Dundee Utd at ER, scored as well.

:agree:

we were outstanding that 1st half, but mainly down to the wee man.
Even harry potter said he was unplayable.

Also at Ibrox in the 1-1 game, he was superb.... hitting the post and causing all sorts of problems.

Would be fantastic seeing him back fit, and in the team again.

Gives us some width as well as his obvious talents.

Stevie Reid
14-05-2010, 10:46 AM

Also at Ibrox in the 1-1 game, he was superb.... hitting the post and causing all sorts of problems.

Would be fantastic seeing him back fit, and in the team again.

Gives us some width as well as his obvious talents.

I made bets with my Hearts supporting friends that we would finish above them last June, purely on the basis of the Home Office confirming that Zouma could play for us this season, and before we signed Stoked and Miller - he is that important to us.

However, his injury could be a disaster in more ways than one - as much as it would be a wrench to see him leave, I was expecting us to get a tidy sum for him this summer, but the injury has stopped that obviously. It would be lovely if the wee man would sign a contract extension of a year or so to guarantee us a fee, but is that likely?

I would hate for him to leave for free after another season like this one.

cockneymike
14-05-2010, 10:49 AM
It would be lovely if the wee man would sign a contract extension of a year or so to guarantee us a fee, but is that likely?

I would hate for him to leave for free after another season like this one.

matty_f
14-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Zemmama's injuries last season were one of the biggest reasons our form slumped as much as it did, IMHO.

truehibernian
14-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Best first half of football I saw this season was against United. Brilliant one touch stuff, quick, width, you name it. Have to say though the best in the last 5 years was the 2-2 game v Celtic at ER under Collins (first half Thomson, Brown, Sproule and Co were unplayable it was a joy to watch....how we drew that game goodness knows)

hibsbollah
14-05-2010, 11:25 AM

:agree:That was as good a 45 minutes as ive seen from any Hibs player. Phenomenal.

Hibercelona
14-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Zemmama's injuries last season were one of the biggest reasons our form slumped as much as it did, IMHO.

I agree.

But unfortunately we can't rely on 1 player to get us winning games.

Hopefully we can do good in the transfer window and Yogi can welcome in a couple of new gems. :cool2:

hfc rd
14-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Do you guys think that he will be ready for the start of our european campaign?

Cameron1875
14-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Do you guys think that he will be ready for the start of our european campaign?

Beautiful pitch and sunny weather... of course he'll be ready:wink::devil:

matty_f
14-05-2010, 03:27 PM
I agree.

But unfortunately we can't rely on 1 player to get us winning games.

Hopefully we can do good in the transfer window and Yogi can welcome in a couple of new gems. :cool2:

I know, the absences of Bamba, Stack, McBride etc caused us problems too.

seanraff07
14-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Best first half of football I saw this season was against United. Brilliant one touch stuff, quick, width, you name it. Have to say though the best in the last 5 years was the 2-2 game v Celtic at ER under Collins (first half Thomson, Brown, Sproule and Co were unplayable it was a joy to watch....how we drew that game goodness knows)

Everything happened that game, Sno scored for Celtic.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Love the little guy :thumbsup:

Remember him saying in an interview near the start of last season that he was gonna try and play out his skin all season and then leave in the summer for a fee to repay the club for all their support. Clearly thats not happening now so no idea if he will sign another deal or not. Maybe leave for a nominal fee in Jan after a good six months?! :boo hoo: Really hope not! Tbh im jst glad were gonna get to enjoy a bit more of him nxt season.