PDA

View Full Version : Hibby Dreams

dawn
13-05-2010, 05:20 PM
How often do you dream about Hibs and in what context?

I dream about Hibs quite a lot, at least one every couple of weeks.

I already told one about Yogi and a squirrel a few weeks ago,:confused: here's another one, glad to say it's not quite as odd.

For some reason I was walking up Lothain Road with ma pals. We have an argument about where we're going, but eventually agree to go to The Clachin bar.:Ummm: As we're walking towards the pub, John Collins jumps out a police car and comes running towards me, shouting "I do love you and we will get be getting married!" I then woke up. :grr:

I've no been able to stop thinking how dishy ma fiancée was in his uniform. Anybody know what the sentice for bigamy is these days! :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
13-05-2010, 10:10 PM
How often do you dream about Hibs and in what context?

I dream about Hibs quite a lot, at least one every couple of weeks.

I already told one about Yogi and a squirrel a few weeks ago,:confused: here's another one, glad to say it's not quite as odd.

For some reason I was walking up Lothain Road with ma pals. We have an argument about where we're going, but eventually agree to go to The Clachin bar.:Ummm: As we're walking towards the pub, John Collins jumps out a police car and comes running towards me, shouting "I do love you and we will get be getting married!" I then woke up. :grr:

I've no been able to stop thinking how dishy ma fiancée was in his uniform. Anybody know what the sentice for bigamy is these days! :greengrin

I ised to have the same dream before an Edinburgh Derby where i'd be playing for Hibs and lay on the winner....

The_Horde
13-05-2010, 10:15 PM
I ised to have the same dream before an Edinburgh Derby where i'd be playing for Hibs and lay on the winner....

I like how, even in you're dreams, in the back of you're mind you KNOW you're not gonna score.

Ed De Gramo
13-05-2010, 10:18 PM
I like how, even in you're dreams, in the back of you're mind you KNOW you're not gonna score.

ken....it's always bugged me like :boo hoo::greengrin