PDA

View Full Version : NHC Fulham Season Tickets from just £285

Jamesie
13-05-2010, 04:35 PM
http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/676843/fulham-season-tickets-from-just-285

And a limited number of free season tickets for kids under 8 if requested at the same time as an adult season ticket.

Really puts into perspective how p!sh value the SPL is. :grr:

Ringothedog
13-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Easy to do if you start the new season with over £50m in TV money. We are lucky if we get £500k.

steviecarnie
13-05-2010, 06:45 PM
sounds like they are trying to cash in on their great achievement and retain some of the "fairweather fans" they'll have picked up.

Which is fair play tbh.

sahib
13-05-2010, 06:51 PM

And a limited number of free season tickets for kids under 8 if requested at the same time as an adult season ticket.

I considered it but the added travel expenses wiped out the benefit of changing from Hibs.

Keith_M
13-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Well done to Fulham.

This isn't something scottish clubs will be able to do*, without the TV millions, but fair play to those EPL clubs that are doing what they can for the fans.

* with the possible exception of Hearts

TornadoHibby
13-05-2010, 07:42 PM

The average price is between £400 and £900 per ST. :wink:

There doesn't seem to be many at £285 according to the linked story and the follow on comments! :cool2:

Biggie
13-05-2010, 09:43 PM
They could make it £100 I still wouldn't go. :devil:
Too much competition in London...without knowing too much about their gates I would imagine they'd need all the help they get......

Jonnyboy
13-05-2010, 10:04 PM

Out of context there J. As others say, we've not got the TV money EPL clubs have

joe breezy
13-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Fulham are London's answer to Meadowbank Thistle

Look at the prices for all the other premiership teams to gauge the value of the SPL which isn't quite so bad when you do that...

Although our football is pretty pish poor most of the time...

Motherwell v Hibs was more entertaining that Man City Spurs mind

GloryGlory
14-05-2010, 07:07 AM
Fulham are London's answer to Meadowbank Thistle

Look at the prices for all the other premiership teams to gauge the value of the SPL which isn't quite so bad when you do that...

Although our football is pretty pish poor most of the time...

Motherwell v Hibs was more entertaining that Man City Spurs mind

Also the cheap seats at the Cottage are behind pillars or away in corners with very limited views of the pitch, that's why they are sold for £285. The ST prices for reasonable seats are much more expensive.

Walk up prices for the reasonable seats behind the goals in the Hammersmith stand (i.e. only some of the field is restricted view) are about £50 for a Cat A game, and IIRC about £39 for Cat B.

blackpoolhibs
14-05-2010, 07:39 AM
If we got the same type of money Fulham get from Sky, we'd be able to let people in for nothing, and still make a profit.

bobbyhibs1983
14-05-2010, 08:30 AM
good on fulham i say.I understand the point bout them being able to do that because of tv money but i think alot of people forget how much the players in the epl get.How many fulham players are on 20k+?

I would say there wage bill compared to us for example is probably 20-30million more per year

J-C
14-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Out of context there J. As others say, we've not got the TV money EPL clubs have

This was discussed on Talksport yesterday, Man City are around the same price but as said, look at the millions from tv money etc and remember they're getting bigger gates also.