PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Deny Nade has Contract for Next Season

seanraff07
13-05-2010, 02:56 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-deny-Nade-has-contract.6291833.jp (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-deny-Nade-has-contract.6291833.jp)

:faf:

Bayern Bru
13-05-2010, 02:58 PM
:boo hoo:

Nade must stay! :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
13-05-2010, 03:00 PM
and I really thought he had done enough this season...

seanraff07
13-05-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm sure they will be claiming he hasn't signed a contract cause they can't afford to pay the wages of a player of his quality.:agree:

Bayern Bru
13-05-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm sure they will be claiming he hasn't signed a contract cause they can't afford to pay the wages of a player of his quality.:agree:

or size.

Mikey
13-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Nade says he signed an extension and Hearts say he didn't.

Given previous contract nonsense at the PBS, who do you believe?

I hope Nade takes them to the cleaners :greengrin

cwilliamson85
13-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Nade says he signed an extension and Hearts say he didn't.

Given previous contract nonsense at the PBS, who do you believe?

I hope Nade takes them to the cleaners :greengrin

Has Csaba got his £ yet?

Mark79
13-05-2010, 03:37 PM
I heard from a colleague he has signed a 3 year deal but has lost the paperwork in his house. Just gets better.

cwilliamson85
13-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I heard from a colleague he has signed a 3 year deal but has lost the paperwork in his house. Just gets better.

Maybe it’s in his glove compartment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2903313/Hearts-player-Christian-Nade-is-chased-by-a-luxury-car-hire-firm-over-missing-Lamborghini.html

magpie1892
13-05-2010, 04:13 PM

He ate it.

An Leargaidh
13-05-2010, 04:27 PM
or size.

Restaurant managers approach City Council

Branch managers of several local fast food restaurants in the west end of the city have asked Edinburgh City Council to intervene in an attempt to prevent a potential profit plunge now the SPL season has ended.
Jad Thomson, manager of McDonalds Gorgie Road and Emma Foreburn, manager of Burger King's Edinburgh 3 branch in the Gyle Shopping Centre expressed a unanimous view that with the threatened departure of French footballer Christian Nadé from the local football team could cause staff cutbacks as the restaurants struggle to balance the books. "Mr. Nadé usually spends about £500 a week in our restaurant and that is not including the extras like McFlurrys", said Thomson today. Meanwhile his counterpart from BK, Ms. Foreburn agreed with this outlook. "We have several part-timers who are allocated to the time of day when Big Chris as we lovingly call him tends to come in. We even have a custom burger we cook just for him called Le Whopper. We charge his tab £17.50 per burger for these and he can fly through a good few of these during a visit!", she explained. A manager from the local KFC restaurant was unavailable to comment on the seemingly inevitable departure of Mr. Nadé from the capital.

'Edinburgh Western Daily News - 13.5.2010'

lyonhibs
13-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Can't that collection of incompetent clowns even get rid of a player without causing a hilarious fandango??

brog
14-05-2010, 09:29 AM
Maybe it’s in his glove compartment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2903313/Hearts-player-Christian-Nade-is-chased-by-a-luxury-car-hire-firm-over-missing-Lamborghini.html (http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2903313/Hearts-player-Christian-Nade-is-chased-by-a-luxury-car-hire-firm-over-missing-Lamborghini.html)

Are they also looking for a forklift truck? :wink:

Fife-Hibee
14-05-2010, 09:46 AM

Branch managers of several local fast food restaurants in the west end of the city have asked Edinburgh City Council to intervene in an attempt to prevent a potential profit plunge now the SPL season has ended.
Jad Thomson, manager of McDonalds Gorgie Road and Emma Foreburn, manager of Burger King's Edinburgh 3 branch in the Gyle Shopping Centre expressed a unanimous view that with the threatened departure of French footballer Christian Nadé from the local football team could cause staff cutbacks as the restaurants struggle to balance the books. "Mr. Nadé usually spends about £500 a week in our restaurant and that is not including the extras like McFlurrys", said Thomson today. Meanwhile his counterpart from BK, Ms. Foreburn agreed with this outlook. "We have several part-timers who are allocated to the time of day when Big Chris as we lovingly call him tends to come in. We even have a custom burger we cook just for him called Le Whopper. We charge his tab £17.50 per burger for these and he can fly through a good few of these during a visit!", she explained. A manager from the local KFC restaurant was unavailable to comment on the seemingly inevitable departure of Mr. Nadé from the capital.

:top marks

Holmesdale Hibs
14-05-2010, 11:18 AM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-deny-Nade-has-contract.6291833.jp (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-deny-Nade-has-contract.6291833.jp)

:faf: A fat boy suing a team because he's too **** to get a contract even though they have no other strikers. I thought we had seen it all from hearts, obviously not.

I for one will miss him. Hopefully his replacement (if they can afford one) is equally as ineffective and as good a source of amusement for everyone on this board.

IWasThere2016
14-05-2010, 11:23 AM

Si_17
14-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Farewell Christian. Hero.

Woody1985
14-05-2010, 12:15 PM
I reckon that he has signed a contract but HaHaHearts have stuck it away in a drawer and 'forgot about it'.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nade let them keep his copy as well. Did he not take a lambo out the country which was prohibited in an, ermm, contract.

Toaods
14-05-2010, 09:05 PM
No one player is BIGGER than the club, mind you, in this care...