PDA

View Full Version : Nishy on the move?

since90plustwo
13-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Barnsley are now the latest club to declare interest in nish, do you think petrie will take the money?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2969343/Barnsley-line-up-a-bid-for-Hibernians-Colin-Nish.html

surreyhibbie
13-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Everybody has a price mate....

Hibercelona
13-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Barnsley are now the latest club to declare interest in nish, do you think petrie will take the money?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2969343/Barnsley-line-up-a-bid-for-Hibernians-Colin-Nish.html

Only if its right. :cool2:

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2010, 02:01 PM

I think so yes, depends on the offer ofcourse but I don't think it will take too much, 400k???

Did we pay anything for Nish?

The Modfather
13-05-2010, 02:02 PM

:pray:

J-C
13-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Similar being reported in EEN, also about Riordan and Bamba, Hughes says that this will always be the case with his better players and he'll just have to get on with it, we lost Fletcher and Jones last year but as long as he can wheel and deal, life goes on.

bawheid
13-05-2010, 02:05 PM
If anyone from Barnsley is looking in, you'll be lucky to get Nishy for anything short of £800k. £1m and he's definitely yours.

KWJ
13-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Killie-Aberdeen-Bansley

it'll be Bolton and then Man U in the next week!

Go oan yersel Col!

Aldo
13-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Killie-Aberdeen-Bansley

it'll be Bolton and then Man U in the next week!

Go oan yersel Col!

Yir havin a laugh........Unless they will pay us in Strips and fitba's then Kille and the dons are out of the running.

They are both rooked.

:greengrin

Jim44
13-05-2010, 02:47 PM
So we might be a striker free zone next year potentially without Nish, Riordan and Stokes.

ps forgot about Benji.

KWJ
13-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Yir havin a laugh........Unless they will pay us in Strips and fitba's then Kille and the dons are out of the running.

They are both rooked.

:greengrin

Aye, I was saying the order of teams that have been interested in him. As in bigger team every week, it'll be bolton next and man U by the end of the month.

hardy har har.

maturehibby
13-05-2010, 04:38 PM
There isnt enough money in the world to make me stay in Barnsley - a downmarket Glasgow

The Voice Of Reason
13-05-2010, 04:52 PM
If anyone from Barnsley is looking in, you'll be lucky to get Nishy for anything short of £800k. £1m and he's definitely yours.

:faf: You are having a laff.....surely ?

£2 Million is a far more realistic price ! :thumbsup:

Golden Bear
13-05-2010, 04:56 PM
I've no justification in saying this whatsoever but I've a feeling that Nishy is quite content with his lot and the attraction of earning bigger bucks elsewhere may not necessarily be an attraction for him.

Hibs90
13-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I've no justification in saying this whatsoever but I've a feeling that Nishy is quite content with his lot and the attraction of earning bigger bucks elswhere may not necessarily be an attraction for him.

The man himself said pretty much that exact thing.

lyonhibs
13-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Nish would off his rocker to move away from Hibs with us in Europe and a new stand on the way. This is definitely the biggest club he'll play for in his career, and anyway, has anyone been to Barnsley??

If so, might they confirm that my friend's description - who has family there - of the place as an "utter *****hole" is accurate??

Westie1875
13-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I've no justification in saying this whatsoever but I've a feeling that Nishy is quite content with his lot and the attraction of earning bigger bucks elsewhere may not necessarily be an attraction for him.

:agree: Likely the case IMO.

monktonharp
13-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Nish would off his rocker to move away from Hibs with us in Europe and a new stand on the way. This is definitely the biggest club he'll play for in his career, and anyway, has anyone been to Barnsley??

If so, might they confirm that my friend's description - who has family there - of the place as an "utter *****hole" is accurate??hoi ! some guid folk doon there. met a lot,alongside me and my mates at Orgreave:take that

hfc rd
14-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Every player has a price. It really depends on how much Hibs are wanting for Nish.