PDA

View Full Version : Travel to Europe (Cash Card)

madjock9
13-05-2010, 10:04 AM
I have been using a Euro Cash card which you can load up with euros and spend when you are abroad. It saves having to carry a large amount of cash. Also if you are interested in saving money with Ryanair they offer a prepaid mastercard so you can save nearly £10 on a return booking.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will forward an invitation to get your cards free.

DC_Hibs
13-05-2010, 10:18 AM
On a similar note, I have a timeshare apartment in Portugal the last week in July so if we draw anyone in the area I am open to offers (for the apartment i mean you filthy pervs)

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:19 AM
I have been using a Euro Cash card which you can load up with euros and spend when you are abroad. It saves having to carry a large amount of cash. Also if you are interested in saving money with Ryanair they offer a prepaid mastercard so you can save nearly £10 on a return booking.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will forward an invitation to get your cards free.

I hope you missed out a '0' in the above because that is the most uninspiring deal ive ever heard!! :faf:

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:19 AM
On a similar note, I have a timeshare apartment in Portugal the last week in July so if we draw anyone in the area I am open to offers (for the apartment i mean you filthy pervs)

ill offer you the £10 i save with Ryanair! :greengrin

madjock9
13-05-2010, 10:24 AM
I hope you missed out a '0' in the above because that is the most uninspiring deal ive ever heard!! :faf:

Well as I live near Stansted I often use Ryanair you get what you pay for but I save £10 on every return booking using the prepaid card. Maybe you are happy to pay the fee.

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Well as I live near Stansted I often use Ryanair you get what you pay for but I save £10 on every return booking using the prepaid card. Maybe you are happy to pay the fee.

ahhh, i see..... i didnt realise you got £10 off every trip.

not to shabby then!

madjock9
13-05-2010, 10:40 AM
ahhh, i see..... i didnt realise you got £10 off every trip.

not to shabby then!

If you look at the Ryanair website they actually charge you £5 or €5 per person per flight.

so 1 person return £10 in additional charges
if 4 people travel £40 of additional charges.

If you get this card you can save a few quid and they also offer a card which you can load with Euros to spend abroad.

The exchange rate today is 1.15 which is a lot better than anything you will get from your bank or travel agents.

Ritchie
13-05-2010, 10:47 AM
If you look at the Ryanair website they actually charge you £5 or €5 per person per flight.

so 1 person return £10 in additional charges
if 4 people travel £40 of additional charges.

If you get this card you can save a few quid and they also offer a card which you can load with Euros to spend abroad.

The exchange rate today is 1.15 which is a lot better than anything you will get from your bank or travel agents.

will keep that in mind when the draw is made and we find out where we are going.... cheers! :top marks