PDA

View Full Version : Stokes all clear for next season...

--------
13-05-2010, 09:43 AM
I see Anthony Stokes hasn't been red-carded for his alleged assault on N'Guemo.

Maybe the committee weren't too impressed by the combination of Neil Lennon and George Peat appearing as witnesses for the prosecution....

seanraff07
13-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe Stokes will move to them and this being the reason for not being suspended the first two games of the season, sincerely hope not though.

--------
13-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Maybe.

Don't know why Peat had to get himself involved.

Considering his position, that stank of pre-judging the issue. He should have stayed out of it.

I hope we get at least another season out of Stokes. He may be a chancing wee toe-rag, but he's a more than decent striker.

seanraff07
13-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Maybe.

Don't know why Peat had to get himself involved.

Considering his position, that stank of pre-judging the issue. He should have stayed out of it.

I hope we get at least another season out of Stokes. He may be a chancing wee toe-rag, but he's a more than decent striker.

Yep, i'm quite happy for him to be a lazy, moaning **** at times if he's still going to continue scoring 20+ goals a season.

--------
13-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Yep, i'm quite happy for him to be a lazy, moaning **** at times if he's still going to continue scoring 20+ goals a season.

But I'd like him to screw the nut a wee bit and keep away from the betting-shops and boozers....

(For his own sake as well as the team's.)

seanraff07
13-05-2010, 11:37 AM
But I'd like him to screw the nut a wee bit and keep away from the betting-shops and boozers....

(For his own sake as well as the team's.)

Yep, maybe Riordan has got Stokes into it now.:faf:

In all seriousness though he can go out to the pub etc.. as long as he isn't causing any bother and isn't gambling heavily or drinking a lot. A pint and a few bets whilst out with his mates is acceptable IMO.

Hibercelona
13-05-2010, 03:03 PM
If the lad just knuckles down and quits his whinging so much, he'd be looking at 30+ goals a season again.

Hope he stays though.

--------
13-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Yep, maybe Riordan has got Stokes into it now.:faf:

In all seriousness though he can go out to the pub etc.. as long as he isn't causing any bother and isn't gambling heavily or drinking a lot. A pint and a few bets whilst out with his mates is acceptable IMO.

What I mean. Enjoy life, play football, score goals, thanks for everything Stokesy and all the best for your new contract in the EPL.

We'll see what happens next season; be nice if it was one to remember for all the right reasons.

Ryan91
13-05-2010, 09:09 PM
I think that if Celtic really want him, they'd have to pay Hibs silly money, how many years has he got on his contract, 2 more isn't it?