PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Thomson - 'I love this club'

3pm
12-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Rent-a-quote mouthing off again. 'I love this club and I love being here - for me it's the best club in the world'. Away hame and see yer Ma before yer tea gets cold ya wee prick.

hibsbollah
12-05-2010, 06:42 PM
I actually worry at how much I despise Thomson. Im sure its not good to hate a person ive never even met but...:grr:

col02
12-05-2010, 06:44 PM
I actually worry at how much I despise Thomson. Im sure its not good to hate a person ive never even met but...:grr:

Why hate something or in this case someone who will never hurt you? When playing against Rangers it is Whittaker I worry about doing damage to Hibs not a player who plays at the speed of a slug.

sauzee
12-05-2010, 07:18 PM

he's a horrible ******ing little maggot :bye::bye:

JohnnyHibby
12-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Rent-a-quote mouthing off again. 'I love this club and I love being here - for me it's the best club in the world'. Away hame and see yer Ma before yer tea gets cold ya wee prick.

And yes the £10,000 a week salary helps too.

BoltonHibee
12-05-2010, 07:28 PM
That wee ***** makes me want to vomit! Hun git

KeithTheHibby
12-05-2010, 07:28 PM
The phrase 'complete cock' actually does the phrase 'complete cock' an injustice when you describe that wee foreskin.

HibbyAndy
12-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Complete bellend of a man.

Hainan Hibs
Why hate something or in this case someone who will never hurt you? When playing against Rangers it is Whittaker I worry about doing damage to Hibs not a player who plays at the speed of a slug.

I agree with that but Thomson has a habit of being a complete and utter **** of a coward who will try to snap players from behind, his sending off in the Final against St Mirren for example. That's the damage we can worry about from him.

seanraff07
Absolute knob.

bawheid
12-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Worst. Hibs captain. Ever.

seanraff07
12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Worst. Hibs captain. Ever.

So glad Collins stripped the captaincy of him early on.

Monts
12-05-2010, 07:37 PM
He's a complete non-entity as far as I'm concerned. Don't love him. Don't hate him.

Still a cracking, underrated player, and future Scotland captain IMHO.

seanraff07
12-05-2010, 07:41 PM
He's a complete non-entity as far as I'm concerned. Don't love him. Don't hate him.

What age is he now?

He's not a youngster and he can barely get his game for Scotland never mind become captain.

hibsbollah
12-05-2010, 08:11 PM

I'm not saying its logical:greengrin I just can't help myself.

DH1875
12-05-2010, 08:21 PM
I herd that he was another one heading to middlesbrough.

Judas Iscariot
12-05-2010, 08:38 PM
I herd that he was another one heading to middlesbrough.

http://thebiggestsecret.online.fr/images/Herd_of_Sheep_311px.gif

:hmmm:

jakedance
12-05-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't see why anyone would care what some Hun has to say about being a Hun. Hell hath no fury like a Hibee scorned?

DH1875
12-05-2010, 08:57 PM

If you have seen any of my previous posts you will know that spelling aint quite my forte.

Westie1875
12-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Unless someone buys the huns soon he will be sold along with the rest :greengrin

Gerard
12-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Kevin Who:wink:

Gala Foxes
12-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Rangers & Thomson deserve each other - one as big a disgrace as the other

Ed De Gramo
12-05-2010, 10:01 PM
would love to see him get a career ender....dirty hun pr!ck :agree:

NOLA
12-05-2010, 10:02 PM
must have a book to sell!

Newhaven
12-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Where's Irene McDonald when you need him? :faf:

I agree with Gramo - a career ender would be beautiful :agree:

Davy Mac
12-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Good hun friend knows him well since he was young, although his Dad's a Hibby he's always been a gers fan so I'm not in the least bit suprised.

Couldnae give a monkeys about him anyway.

snooky
12-05-2010, 11:27 PM
My parents used to say "If you can't say something nice about somebody then don't say anything at all".
So, I'd just like to say this about Thomson ...

OstKurve Hibs
13-05-2010, 01:38 AM
He is a nob,"used to be a hibee but u sold your sole!!!"

AgentDaleCooper
13-05-2010, 04:28 AM
The phrase 'complete cock' actually does the phrase 'complete cock' an injustice when you describe that wee foreskin.

offensive post IMO. my foreskin takes serious exception to being associated that...thing.

AgentDaleCooper
13-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Good hun friend knows him well since he was young, although his Dad's a Hibby he's always been a gers fan so I'm not in the least bit suprised.

pretty sure he was a hibby, i know his cousin and also went to peebles high school, generally known to be a hibs fan around those parts :dunno:

PISTOL1875
13-05-2010, 05:35 AM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Complete nonsense... KT has always been a Hibby........

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2010, 06:02 AM
Hibsbollah is right, i do hate the little ****, in fact he's not a **** (that would put me off sex for life thinking off hi every time I was about to get jiggy) he's a hun, I think that word sums him up perfectly.

Petty
Petulent
Snidey
Gutless

It may be illogical but I do hate the little hun

Monts
13-05-2010, 06:09 AM

Has the fish man confirmed this rumour?

Beefster
13-05-2010, 06:15 AM

As loathsome as Katie is, there's nae need.

Newhaven
13-05-2010, 06:35 AM
As loathsome as Katie is, there's nae need.

Perhaps not for you but for others there is.

Jim44
13-05-2010, 06:46 AM
There's nothing surprising or necessarilly truthful in what he says. He's just playing a card which will be useful for his own interests in the coming uncertain months for der Hun. He's still a wee pillock for the way he treated the team he supports/supported.

Sprouleflyer
13-05-2010, 06:59 AM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Complete nonsense... KT has always been a Hibby........

Not now after he reads this thread :wink:

KT will probably end up like Goram. A few years from now the Sun will have pictures of KT standing along side UVF members holding an AK47.

RMG_82
13-05-2010, 07:29 AM

bit harsh. Thought he was a quality player for us. Had a bit of dig, something we're lacking in midfield. Always a gent when i bumped into him on nite out up town. If a company asked you to work for them for better wages in better conditions with better prospects would you say no?

Seen him a few musselburgh juniors games, always seems level headed. The abuse on here is unwarranted. :shocked:

heretoday
13-05-2010, 07:32 AM
He must be on the point of leaving Rangers if he's mouthing off like this. Is he going to join Strachan at Boro?

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2010, 07:37 AM
bit harsh. Thought he was a quality player for us. Had a bit of dig, something we're lacking in midfield. Always a gent when i bumped into him on nite out up town. If a company asked you to work for them for better wages in better conditions with better prospects would you say no?

Seen him a few musselburgh juniors games, always seems level headed. The abuse on here is unwarranted. :shocked:

You've forgotten how he went about getting his transfer then?

Golden Bear
13-05-2010, 07:37 AM

Tell your good hun friend that he's talking absolute bollocks.

KT has embarrassed himself, Hibs FC and Hibs supporters with all ridiculous comments to the Press but there's absolutely no doubt he always has been and no doubt always will be a Hibby.

Bad Martini
13-05-2010, 10:56 AM
I'd love to see someone do a Neil Simpson type raker of a tackle on him, end his career and let's hear him spout his pish then.

That'd be him, ****ed, shut up for good and nae mair hacking ******* tactics on the rest of the SPL.

Dirty wee hun bassa.

ENDOF

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2010, 11:01 AM

I'd love to see someone do a Neil Simpson type raker of a tackle on him, end his career and let's hear him spout his pish then.

That'd be him, ****ed, shut up for good and nae mair hacking ******* tactics on the rest of the SPL.

Dirty wee hun bassa.

ENDOF

FFS guys this is OTT. He left, we got £2m, the end.

I even read an article a few weeks back where he sounded like he was praising Hibs a bit.

hibsbollah
13-05-2010, 11:02 AM

Dirty wee hun bassa.

ENDOF

ouch
YouTube - Neil Simpson Tackle On Ian Durrant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJdrGvlDXI8)

Bad Martini
13-05-2010, 11:24 AM
ouch
YouTube - Neil Simpson Tackle On Ian Durrant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJdrGvlDXI8)[/URL]

Funny, whilst not offended or botherd when it happened to Durrant, I wouldn't say he actually "deserved" such a hack!

Now when talking of Katie...hmm. Regularly chops players from the back...regularly stands on people on the deck...regularly cheats, is cheeky and is disrespectful, putting ASIDE the sneaky, underhand pish he spouted before he even left Easter Road.

What goes around, comes around.

ENDOF

Bad Martini
13-05-2010, 11:26 AM
FFS guys this is OTT. He left, we got £2m, the end.

I even read an article a few weeks back where he sounded like he was praising Hibs a bit.

Funny, as I recall - he caused as much trouble as he could so he COULD leave, caused bother when he WAS leaving and ever since has ripped us and everyone else in the press. Talking about his "boyhood heroes" and all that pish and talking up the joy of entertaining these "wonderful" fans (biggots) and all that sheite.

He can piss off and I don't think it is too strong given the way HE plays ... he regularly hacks and cheats his way thru games - I know huns that say this too and they are surprised he isn't red carded often (I'm not, cause he's a hun but thats beside the point).

Craig_in_Prague
13-05-2010, 11:29 AM

Dirty wee hun bassa.

ENDOF

Don't sit on the fence! :greengrin

3pm
13-05-2010, 12:13 PM

I have no qualms about anyone leaving for better money. It was a step up and he is good enough to play for them. If you 'rank' the young boys that came through at the same time, he'd be near the top of my favourites, if not at the top of said list.

He's a great (SPL) player and his arrogance is what we require in midfield.

However, he said some things that he shouldn't have. It was disrespectful and a kick in the baws to those who had supported him through his 1st injury. Furthermore, having signed for them on the Wednesday, I had a 'conversation' with him 4 days later on George Street where standing 3 yards away from me, he proclaimed to some passer by that he 'will always be green at heart'. His conduct has been abysmal.

I have no qualms about anyone improving themselves but there are ways and means to do it.

Newhaven
13-05-2010, 12:29 PM
He left, we got £2m, the end.

If only it was as simple as that. You obviously dont remember all the stink he kicked up with the club...

Beefster
13-05-2010, 12:30 PM
If only it was as simple as that. You obviously dont remember all the stink he kicked up with the club...

Does Scott Brown deserve his career ended too? As far as I remember, they were thick as thieves until Thomson was sold and Brown was promised his move in the summer.

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-05-2010, 12:42 PM
****my wee scroat, I've never heard of anyone who was a Hibs fan saying he loved Rangers, never in my lifetime anyway, his discipline is very suspect now and he is a nap to get booked in the first 15 mins of any game, sold yourself to the devil Katie so hell mend ye ya tube

:bye:

Removed
13-05-2010, 01:30 PM
****my wee scroat, I've never heard of anyone who was a Hibs fan saying he loved Rangers, never in my lifetime anyway

I've heard of the opposite though :agree:

Hibercelona
13-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Kevin Thomson

"I love this club ken" :blah:
"Best club in the world ken" :blah:
"Never wint tae leave ken" :blah:
"Uncle wattie... kin a suck yer c**k" :blah:

Newhaven
13-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Does Scott Brown deserve his career ended too? As far as I remember, they were thick as thieves until Thomson was sold and Brown was promised his move in the summer.

No.

Katie was quite vocal in his dislike of the club during the saga regularly going to Motormouth Jackson in the Record when the club stood firm on his grumblings.

Brown kept quiet and got on with the job in hand AND gave a slice of his sign on fee back to youth development

Hardly same circumstances is it?

Baader
13-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Thomson's an erse. He seems to go out of his way to try and wind people up. Used to see him now and then in the paper shop at the top of my road on Mountcastle Drive North. If I knew then what I know now I'd have twatted him with my Evening News! :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2010, 04:17 PM
Funny, as I recall - he caused as much trouble as he could so he COULD leave, caused bother when he WAS leaving and ever since has ripped us and everyone else in the press. Talking about his "boyhood heroes" and all that pish and talking up the joy of entertaining these "wonderful" fans (biggots) and all that sheite.

He can piss off and I don't think it is too strong given the way HE plays ... he regularly hacks and cheats his way thru games - I know huns that say this too and they are surprised he isn't red carded often (I'm not, cause he's a hun but thats beside the point).

I don't particularly like some of the stuff he's said either - don't remember "boyhood heroes" mind you - but what Ian Murray and/or Derek Riordan was probably worse than what he done.

Of course I remember the stuff he was saying in the Daily Record - just seems a bit OTT to want him to get "Simpsoned" - especially as he at least signed an extended deal so we'd get cash for him.

Danderhall Hibs
13-05-2010, 04:18 PM
No.

Katie was quite vocal in his dislike of the club during the saga regularly going to Motormouth Jackson in the Record when the club stood firm on his grumblings.

Brown kept quiet and got on with the job in hand AND gave a slice of his sign on fee back to youth development

Hardly same circumstances is it?

He kept quiet apart from the time he handed in a transfer request. :agree:

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2010, 04:23 PM
He kept quiet apart from the time he handed in a transfer request. :agree:

true but once KT was out the way broonie knuckled down and got on with it. Then he got his move and we got a very good wedge for him, he got to leave with the best wishes of the club and fans. He was closing to going the same was as KT but pulled himself back for whatever reason.

Newhaven
13-05-2010, 04:27 PM
I don't particularly like some of the stuff he's said either - don't remember "boyhood heroes" mind you - but what Ian Murray and/or Derek Riordan was probably worse than what he done.

Of course I remember the stuff he was saying in the Daily Record - just seems a bit OTT to want him to get "Simpsoned" - especially as he at least signed an extended deal so we'd get cash for him.

OTT perhaps but totally justified in my opinion...

Hibs90
13-05-2010, 04:37 PM
true but once KT was out the way broonie knuckled down and got on with it. Then he got his move and we got a very good wedge for him, he got to leave with the best wishes of the club and fans. He was closing to going the same was as KT but pulled himself back for whatever reason.

He's a knob now though, a complete knob.

bighairyfaeleith
13-05-2010, 04:42 PM
He's a knob now though, a complete knob.

quite possibly, he was always disliked by opposing fans though due to the way he plays and his attitude, everyone thought it great when he was on our side.

LamontHFC©
13-05-2010, 05:06 PM

And helped us win the League Cup.

Hibs90
13-05-2010, 05:12 PM
quite possibly, he was always disliked by opposing fans though due to the way he plays and his attitude, everyone thought it great when he was on our side.

I mean off the pitch as well as on it. :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-05-2010, 06:03 PM

Care to elaborate then?

:wink:

Removed
13-05-2010, 06:17 PM
Care to elaborate then?

:hnetinq:

That would be unfair given the number of posts he has on here. Defo Hibby now though :agree:

New Corrie
13-05-2010, 06:19 PM
No doubt i'll get all the "your a hun bassa" pish, but since when did wishing a career ending injury on someone become acceptable? Just confirming that elements of the Hibs support are no better than the worst OF fans.

KT was and always will be a Hibs supporter and he's also a nice lad, which no doubt many on here will be able to confirm, but instead they stand back and allow the boy to get slaughtered. Big deal he moved on to make shedloads of money, of course nobody on here would have done the same. As for the paper quotes, well everyone on here says that they dont buy tabloids and certainly dont believe what is written in them:confused:

Anyway if he doesn't get the career ending injury, you could always just give him the special Hibs fan treatment that Ian Murray got.....and just spit on him.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2010, 06:31 PM
No doubt i'll get all the "your a hun bassa" pish, but since when did wishing a career ending injury on someone become acceptable? Just confirming that elements of the Hibs support are no better than the worst OF fans.

KT was and always will be a Hibs supporter and he's also a nice lad, which no doubt many on here will be able to confirm, but instead they stand back and allow the boy to get slaughtered. Big deal he moved on to make shedloads of money, of course nobody on here would have done the same. As for the paper quotes, well everyone on here says that they dont buy tabloids and certainly dont believe what is written in them:confused:

Anyway if he doesn't get the career ending injury, you could always just give him the special Hibs fan treatment that Ian Murray got.....and just spit on him.

I can live in hope.

Greentinted
13-05-2010, 06:31 PM

That would be unfair given the number of posts he has on here. Defo Hibby now though :agree:

Didn't know Ivan was a regular conrtributor to this esteemed message board! :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
13-05-2010, 06:45 PM
I can live in hope.

:faf:

Removed
13-05-2010, 07:03 PM
removed by admin.

First post in nearly a year :hmmm: I take it you only got let out today?

Embarrassing.

Since90+2
13-05-2010, 07:09 PM
removed by admin.

**** sake.

Dont have much time for Katie but thats way OTT.

darwenhibby
13-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Love to see KT back in a Hibs jersey.

The kind of player we are missing at the moment.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Love to see KT back in a Hibs jersey.

The kind of player we are missing at the moment.

Especially if that strip was a different colour, and had a collar you could put a tie on. :wink: I'd prefer a piece of ro......

darwenhibby
13-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Especially if that strip was a different colour, and had a collar you could put a tie on. :wink: I'd prefer a piece of ro......

Still a very good Scottish player, of which they are few and far between.

A KT type of player would be ideal for Yogi taking us into the European Adventure

EUROPE HERE WE COME:flag:

BroxburnHibee
13-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Some of whats being posted on here is absolutely despicable.

I hated the way KT engineered his move away from Hibs and will always give him a hard time when he's playing against us but for any football fan to wish harm on him to the extent of ending his career is shameful IMO.

As for you, uproar - grow up.

Disgraceful :bitchy:

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-05-2010, 08:04 PM

OK OK I give up name and shame please :greengrin

As my late Uncle used to say " once a hun always a hun"

:agree:

:cool2:

Removed
13-05-2010, 08:13 PM
OK OK I give up name and shame please :greengrin

As my late Uncle used to say " once a hun always a hun"

Sorry but you won't hear it from me :lips seal

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Sorry but you won't hear it from me :lips seal

OK mate, I respect your silence

Pedantic_Hibee
13-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Admins, quite simply, delete the offending comments and ban the fuds who have posted despicable comments.

Do I like KT? No.
Do I want him to get sent off every time I see him? Yes.
Do I wish ill on him injury wise? No.

He's a fud and deserves abuse when he comes to ER. Anything further than that is taking it too far and is welcomed on places like JKB. Not here though.

marinello59
13-05-2010, 08:39 PM

I hated the way KT engineered his move away from Hibs and will always give him a hard time when he's playing against us but for any football fan to wish harm on him to the extent of ending his career is shameful IMO.

Well said.

BroxburnHibee
13-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Admins, quite simply, delete the offending comments and ban the fuds who have posted despicable comments.

Do I like KT? No.

He's a fud and deserves abuse when he comes to ER. Anything further than that is taking it too far and is welcomed on places like JKB. Not here though.

Its too easy to delete it when I'd rather show these pricks up for the childish pish they post.

If it keeps going on then we'll re-consider it.

Luna_Asylum
13-05-2010, 08:56 PM

Do I like KT? No.

quite interesting that you feel qualified to set the limit!

for those who don't take threads like this seriously in any way shape or form it was funny

then again you could ban the fuds as you call them and remove the humour all together

BroxburnHibee
13-05-2010, 09:07 PM

for those who don't take threads like this seriously in any way shape or form it was funny
then again you could ban the fuds as you call them and remove the humour all together

Wishing someone was dead is your idea of funny - aye alright. :bitchy:

jabis
13-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Martini;2467302]I'd love to see someone do a Neil Simpson type raker of a tackle on him, end his career and let's hear him spout his pish then[/B].

Dirty wee hun bassa.

ENDOF

if I wished that on everybody I disagreed with on Hibs.net,you would be able to spot a poster by his limp.

Grow up.

(thats me gonna get a few pins stuck in the Jabis doll :greengrin)

Luna_Asylum
13-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Wishing someone was dead is your idea of funny - aye alright. :bitchy:

not really tbh but I did find your response hilarious

thats a fact

jabis
13-05-2010, 09:16 PM
]not really[/B] tbh but I did find your response hilarious

thats a fact

say's it all.

BroxburnHibee
13-05-2010, 09:18 PM
not really tbh but I did find your response hilarious

thats a fact

Poetic as ever.

jabis
13-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Poetic as ever.

Stay calm Dave,there IS such a thing as Karma :agree:

Hainan Hibs
13-05-2010, 09:37 PM

I found it funny too, but then posters like us don't feel the need to come across as all high and mighty and morally outraged in an attempt to look like a better person than another poster:agree::devil::greengrin

BroxburnHibee
13-05-2010, 09:41 PM
I found it funny too, but then posters like us don't feel the need to come across as all high and mighty and morally outraged in an attempt to look like a better person than another poster:agree::devil::greengrin

:greengrin

Removed
13-05-2010, 09:43 PM

I must have lost my sense of huumour then. Please explain what was funny about it. :confused:

And Hainan, imo the last part of your post just makes you look like a twat as well.

Pedantic_Hibee
13-05-2010, 09:56 PM

I'm not qualified to set a limit, I'm just morally decent enough to know what's right and wrong.

Jonnyboy
13-05-2010, 09:58 PM

I disagree I'm afraid. Has the pace of a snail and his timing in the tackle sees him booked/sent off too often.

Albanian Hibs
13-05-2010, 11:12 PM
Who gives a flying one what that Hun, or any Hun for that matter has to say?

Huns GTF :bye:

Monts
13-05-2010, 11:27 PM
I disagree I'm afraid. Has the pace of a snail and his timing in the tackle sees him booked/sent off too often.

If he hadnt suffered that injury that kept him out for most of last season, I think he wouldve been a regular for both rangers and scotland. Hes a better version of Barry Ferguson IMO. A lot of people dont notice what he does. But what he does is vital to the team.

Dashing Bob S
13-05-2010, 11:49 PM
For what it's worth I think KT is a nice, daft wee guy who wants to be liked a bit too much and is making a fool of himself by trying to hard to ingratiate himself to the Hun support. I think he's a wee bit insecure of his tenure given his Hibs background, ibrox wage bill cuts and, above all, his regretable tendancy to stay tight on that treatment table, which sadly for him given his injury previous, will become increasingly pronounced. I think we've lost a bit of perspective if we think this annoying but harmless clown is worthy of all the vitriol in this thread though.

bighairyfaeleith
14-05-2010, 05:41 AM
Why do these threads always disintegrate to the point where there are two sides and everyone must fall into one of the sides?

I have found most of the thread quite funny, doesn't mean I condone breaking KT's legs.

It's this pidgeon hole that certain posters keep wanting to put everyone in that really ****ing annoys me.

hibsbollah
14-05-2010, 06:10 AM
A lot of people dont notice what he does. But what he does is vital to the team.

I think what you're saying is he gets through a lot of unseen work. A bit like Brian Kerr in that respect.

Holmesdale Hibs
14-05-2010, 08:30 AM
For what it's worth I think KT is a nice, daft wee guy who wants to be liked a bit too much and is making a fool of himself by trying to hard to ingratiate himself to the Hun support. I think he's a wee bit insecure of his tenure given his Hibs background, ibrox wage bill cuts and, above all, his regretable tendancy to stay tight on that treatment table, which sadly for him given his injury previous, will become increasingly pronounced. I think we've lost a bit of perspective if we think this annoying but harmless clown is worthy of all the vitriol in this thread though.

:agree: Was a good player for Hibs and brought £2M in to the club which is more than a lot of others have contributed. The one occasion I've been to hospitality, he took the time to speak to the fans where as most the others smiled politely and moved on.

Yes he said some ridiculous things in the paper when left Hibs but I put that down to naivety and stupidity and do not think they were malicious.

I would never wish any hun ‘all the best’, in fact I would be happy if he didn’t win another medal with them. However to say he deserves a career-ending tackle is way over the top.

Golden Bear
14-05-2010, 08:43 AM
:agree: Was a good player for Hibs and brought £2M in to the club which is more than a lot of others have contributed. The one occasion I've been to hospitality, he took the time to speak to the fans where as most the others smiled politely and moved on.

Yes he said some ridiculous things in the paper when left Hibs but I put that down to naivety and stupidity and do not think they were malicious.

I would never wish any hun ‘all the best’, in fact I would be happy if he didn’t win another medal with them. However to say he deserves a career-ending tackle is way over the top.

Comments from a very badly advised daft wee laddie.

That's what irked me the most but some of the bile emanating in this thread is well out of order.

matty_f
14-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Who gives a flying one what that Hun, or any Hun for that matter has to say?

Huns GTF :bye:

:top marks

Hibercelona
14-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Funny how a KT bashing thread can skew off into a Hibby bashing thread. :rolleyes:

"I'm a better fan that you" :blah:

"No, i'm a better fan that you because I hate KT more" :blah:

JimBHibees
14-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Not interested in what he says re his team however would like to see him stay fit and do well for Scotland in the Euro qualifiers as he is a decent player. His infantile behaviour when he was Hibs captain was scandalous however IMO there is a line of decency and wishing someone a career threatening injury steps over it by a fair margin.

blackpoolhibs
14-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Not interested in what he says re his team however would like to see him stay fit and do well for Scotland in the Euro qualifiers as he is a decent player. His infantile behaviour when he was Hibs captain was scandalous however IMO there is a line of decency and wishing someone a career threatening injury steps over it by a fair margin.

Is it ok to wish him constant discomfort, and to miss a lot of games while he's a footballer? :wink:

SidBurns
14-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Funny, whilst not offended or botherd when it happened to Durrant, I wouldn't say he actually "deserved" such a hack!

Now when talking of Katie...hmm. Regularly chops players from the back...regularly stands on people on the deck...regularly cheats, is cheeky and is disrespectful, putting ASIDE the sneaky, underhand pish he spouted before he even left Easter Road.

What goes around, comes around.

ENDOF

Couldn't agree more! A neck high challenge should suffice from someone like Bobo Balde, that would finish him for good! :greengrin

hfc rd
14-05-2010, 03:05 PM
He is a ****** idiot. If it wasn't for Hibs, then we would never even have heard of a guy called Kevin Thomson. We made him.

JimBHibees
14-05-2010, 03:06 PM
Is it ok to wish him constant discomfort, and to miss a lot of games while he's a footballer? :wink:

Yep a bad case of the piles requring regular colonic irrigation sessions would be about right. :greengrin

New Corrie
14-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Couldn't agree more! A neck high challenge should suffice from someone like Bobo Balde, that would finish him for good! :greengrin

Well at least that sums it all up, as many of us believed this sentiment wouldn't have applied if he'd signed for the "Enemies of the state"

HE WANTS A SMELLSICK PLAYER TO END KT'S CAREER

I get accused of being a hun yet we see no end of wanton diet timmery.

bighairyfaeleith
14-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Well at least that sums it all up, as many of us believed this sentiment wouldn't have applied if he'd signed for the "Enemies of the state"

HE WANTS A SMELLSICK PLAYER TO END KT'S CAREER

I get accused of being a hun yet we see no end of wanton diet timmery.

Once again, WTF are you talking aboot ya ....

Jonnyboy
14-05-2010, 10:01 PM
If he hadnt suffered that injury that kept him out for most of last season, I think he wouldve been a regular for both rangers and scotland. Hes a better version of Barry Ferguson IMO. A lot of people dont notice what he does. But what he does is vital to the team.

I can't disagree with that part Bernz. He's a kind of visible Brian Kerr :greengrin

New Corrie
14-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Once again, WTF are you talking aboot ya ....

It's not complex.....read the post ya....

A poster wants a Celtic player to end a Hibs supporter's career....is that to difficult for you?

Jonnyboy
14-05-2010, 10:23 PM
It's not complex.....read the post ya....

A poster wants a Celtic player to end a Hibs supporter's career....is that to difficult for you?

The poster actually said someone like Bobo Balde with the emphasis clearly on the animal tendencies rather than the club he plays for.

It's no surprise folk pull you up for leaning towards the huns D - out of all the posts on this thread, very many of which say they either don't care or wouldn't want the laddie injured you pick the one you picked

New Corrie
14-05-2010, 10:39 PM
The poster actually said someone like Bobo Balde with the emphasis clearly on the animal tendencies rather than the club he plays for.

It's no surprise folk pull you up for leaning towards the huns D - out of all the posts on this thread, very many of which say they either don't care or wouldn't want the laddie injured you pick the one you picked

To be fair John, it's the first time i've seen a thread on here wishing death on someone. Just a wee bit surprised at it all.

Jonnyboy
14-05-2010, 10:40 PM
To be fair John, it's the first time i've seen a thread on here wishing death on someone. Just a wee bit surprised at it all.

Needs to be taken in context Duncan. A thread like this you're always going to get someone who thinks it's clever to say something like that

New Corrie
14-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Needs to be taken in context Duncan. A thread like this you're always going to get someone who thinks it's clever to say something like that

Fair play, anyway, sorry to disappoint many on here, but Kevin is alive and well and backed a couple of winners at Hamilton races tonight in between having a chat to a fellow Hibs supporter.

Pete
14-05-2010, 11:52 PM
Fair play, anyway, sorry to disappoint many on here, but Kevin is alive and well and backed a couple of winners at Hamilton races tonight in between having a chat to a fellow Hibs supporter.

Huns congregate in Hamilton shocker!:wink:

Seriously, some of the comments and attitudes have shocked me yet still don't surprise me.

The same avatars have the same attitude towards anything Rangers orientated.

Whitty is the only one that has escaped notoriety over the last 15 years. maybe he was just caught up in the whole whirlwind and slipped under the radar.

It's almost as if he joined Celtic....the happy bunch where it's seen as just a natural progression even though it's a pain in the erse.

Thomson has signed for Rangers and was a Record columnist at the time of all the nonsense. People need to put two and two together, grow up and look at the big, bad world of football.

Too many closed minds and people with bad experiences commenting here in my opinion.

Newhaven
15-05-2010, 06:41 AM
KT was and always will be a Hibs supporter and he's also a nice lad, which no doubt many on here will be able to confirm, but instead they stand back and allow the boy to get slaughtered.

Newhaven
15-05-2010, 06:42 AM

Did you pass on our best wishes to him then?

Newhaven
15-05-2010, 06:48 AM

Aye wanting someone brown bread is taking things a bit to far BUT if Kevin was to look at this thread (or Irene McDonald/Corrie Greens made him aware of it) he would see how much his ill advised transfer dealing stories and follow up 'rent a quote, Keith Jackson stories' have placed him in the minds of some of his fellow hibees :rolleyes:

Then we can all move on......

weonlywon6-2
15-05-2010, 09:30 AM

me too.when hibs players move on i tend to still like them but thomson is an exception,dunno why really

bighairyfaeleith
15-05-2010, 09:41 AM

Who was the hibs supporter?

seanraff07
15-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Steven Whittaker

He's a Hearts fan?

Golden Bear
15-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Steven Whittaker

Whitty is just a dirty glory hunting ex jambo hun loving bassa.

New Corrie
15-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Who was the hibs supporter?

Well i'm one and Kevin is the other, but obviously we're not real Hibs fans like you and all the heroes on here.

If only he'd signed for Celtic, then we wouldn't be having to be going through all this.

Gettin' Auld
15-05-2010, 10:31 AM

Is that not a Flock? :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Well i'm one and Kevin is the other, but obviously we're not real Hibs fans like you and all the heroes on here.

If only he'd signed for Celtic, then we wouldn't be having to be going through all this.

Rubbish, if he'd acted the same way before he left, and signed for celtic, i'd still think he was a horrible little twat.:confused:

bighairyfaeleith
15-05-2010, 10:38 AM

jeezo you ask a simple qusetion and you get abuse back. Why do you want him to sign for celtic if you're a hibby?

This thread is very confusing

An Leargaidh
15-05-2010, 10:43 AM
...I get accused of being a hun yet we see no end of wanton diet timmery.

As a total aside from this thread, I have to say that this is the best line I've ever seen posted on .net :thumbsup: :top marks

Brizo
15-05-2010, 11:03 AM

As much as im partial to a bit of lemon sole I wont be buying any from KT even if he has a summer job selling fish related products. We live in a media age where greedy players get paid fortunes to talk pish. If KT chooses to sell fish or talk pish hes of my radar .... unless he can find me a nice bit of halibut.

Newhaven
15-05-2010, 08:23 PM

You must be fishing with this post surely :confused:

Dashing Bob S
15-05-2010, 08:38 PM

Not the case. Caldwell signed for Celtic and was hated as like Thomson, he disrespected the club. Whittaker signed for Rangers and Brown signed for Celtic and are treated with respect as they treated our club and it's fans the same way. Some on this board are Tim or Hun soft but most of us just see an ugly arse without differentiating between the two cheeks.

Jonnyboy
15-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Not the case. Caldwell signed for Celtic and was hated as like Thomson, he disrespected the club. Whittaker signed for Rangers and Brown signed for Celtic and are treated with respect as they treated our club and it's fans the same way. Some on this board are Tim or Hun soft but most of us just see an ugly arse without differentiating between the two cheeks.

As was Killen :agree:

Difference is that Caldwell and Killen really only spouted their bile once whilst KT just can't seem to shut up

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-05-2010, 10:02 PM

correct

HibbiesandtheBaddies
15-05-2010, 10:08 PM

Comments from a very badly advised daft wee laddie.

That's what irked me the most but some of the bile emanating in this thread is well out of order.

Agree he was a daft wee laddie.

Judging by his media soundbites since, he doesn't seem to have done much growing up.

Golden Bear
15-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Agree he was a daft wee laddie.

Judging by his media soundbites since, he doesn't seem to have done much growing up.

Probably. But his recent comments have not been directed towards Hibernian FC and unfortunately his prediction that he'd be very surprised if the third placed club was within 15 to 18 points of the ugly sisters at the end of the season has proven to be near enough correct. (Utd, 18 points behind)

:boo hoo:

Cabbage East
15-05-2010, 11:06 PM
He is utter vermin. I genuinely wish injury on that wee jakeball.

New Corrie
15-05-2010, 11:21 PM
He is utter vermin. I genuinely wish injury on that wee jakeball.

Confirming that Hibs fans aren't any better than OF fans,,,,,,END OF

IberianHibernian
15-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Think wishing injury or worse on any player is completely out of order whatever club he signs for . In this particular case , am I the only Hibernian fan who wonders why there is so much animosity towards KT from fans who now consider Ian Murray to be a " real Hibby " again ? Can`t see any or much difference - both showed contempt for Hibernian fans by signing for Rangers and the Hibs fans who reply with " everyone would take a wage rise " stuff what message do we think we are giving to our young players - " it`s okay to sign for Rangers as you can come back whenever you fancy it " ?

bighairyfaeleith
16-05-2010, 05:07 AM
Think wishing injury or worse on any player is completely out of order whatever club he signs for . In this particular case , am I the only Hibernian fan who wonders why there is so much animosity towards KT from fans who now consider Ian Murray to be a " real Hibby " again ? Can`t see any or much difference - both showed contempt for Hibernian fans by signing for Rangers and the Hibs fans who reply with " everyone would take a wage rise " stuff what message do we think we are giving to our young players - " it`s okay to sign for Rangers as you can come back whenever you fancy it " ?

There isn't much difference and Ian murray did suffer a lot of personal abuse, if I recall properly he was even abused in an edinburgh pub after the league cup victory. The difference though is that Ian took the brave step and came back and won everyones respect again.

bighairyfaeleith
16-05-2010, 05:07 AM

:faf: you do make me laugh

Newhaven
16-05-2010, 07:01 AM

As your pals with Katie why not tell him to get his buddy Keith Jackson to have a look at this thread for his next story in the Record?

We can have some quotes in it from us 'evil' hibs fans but Kevin could say something along the lines of 'it's ok though my racing buddy corrie greens put them all in their place' you could even get a picture with him. Sound good?

hibsbollah
16-05-2010, 08:14 AM
END OF

:faf: I love it when people do this, as if we're all going to say 'OK then, you're right':thumbsup:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
16-05-2010, 08:56 AM
As your pals with Katie why not tell him to get his buddy Keith Jackson to have a look at this thread for his next story in the Record?

We can have some quotes in it from us 'evil' hibs fans but Kevin could say something along the lines of 'it's ok though my racing buddy corrie greens put them all in their place' you could even get a picture with him. Sound good?

THOMO - "Still Haunted By Hibby Hell History" :boo hoo:

3pm
17-05-2010, 07:46 AM
THOMO - "Still Haunted By Hibby Hell History" :boo hoo:

Thomson - 'Rod Petrie hates my Ma'

bighairyfaeleith
17-05-2010, 08:12 AM
Thomson - 'Rod Petrie keeps banging my Ma'

Fixed it for you:wink:

Phil MaGlass
17-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Wasnt the difference between Katy and Murray the fact that Murray didnt
5hit on the Hibs support or club in every column written in the reatard, the finger was the most you got from Murray,Katy is a turd and deserves to get it tight.

New Corrie
17-05-2010, 09:30 AM

I am not friends with him, i've just chatted with him a few times, that's all. It's very odd how all the internet heroes say they never buy tabloids and most certainly don't believe what's written in them (unless it's got something to do with KT) of course. Anyway, as I said he can look forward to some more of the special "Hibs treatment" getting death wished on him and abused and spat on etc. You really should keep that in mind the next time you are taking the moral high ground when Celtic and Rangers fans sing "nasty" songs.

Sadly the likes of KT or myself for that, will never be "real" Hibs fans like you and................. :faf:Pat Nevin:faf:

bighairyfaeleith
17-05-2010, 09:33 AM
I am not friends with him, i've just chatted with him a few times, that's all. It's very odd how all the internet heroes say they never buy tabloids and most certainly don't believe what's written in them (unless it's got something to do with KT) of course. Anyway, as I said he can look forward to some more of the special "Hibs treatment" getting death wished on him and abused and spat on etc. You really should keep that in mind the next time you are taking the moral high ground when Celtic and Rangers fans sing "nasty" songs.

Sadly the likes of KT or myself for that, will never be "real" Hibs fans like you and................. :faf:Pat Nevin:faf:

:faf: still making me laugh

seanraff07
17-05-2010, 10:26 AM

Here we go again... :faf:

blackpoolhibs
17-05-2010, 10:33 AM

Did Thompson say those things in the paper or not?

New Corrie
17-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Did Thompson say those things in the paper or not?

I've no idea, I don't read the tabloids and nobody on here does either apparantly, so we will never know, who gives a pheck anyway. At least we've established that nobody on here would leave their job to make huge amounts more elsewhere. Oh, and nobody on here has allegedly said anything dubious about their employer.

bighairyfaeleith
17-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I've no idea, I don't read the tabloids and nobody on here does either apparantly, so we will never know, who gives a pheck anyway. At least we've established that nobody on here would leave their job to make huge amounts more elsewhere. Oh, and nobody on here has allegedly said anything dubious about their employer.

naughty naughty you're twisting things now aren't you :faf:

blackpoolhibs
17-05-2010, 12:02 PM

I read them, and what he said was a disgrace. Nobody's saying they would not leave their current employer for another paying more?

Speedway
17-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Anyone wishing a career ender on a professional footballer is far more deserving of the names we're calling Thomson than he is.

Barney McGrew
17-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh, and nobody on here has allegedly said anything dubious about their employer.

I'd hazard a guess they haven't done it in the pages of a national newspaper anyway.

Anyone wishing a career ender on a professional footballer is far more deserving of the names we're calling Thomson than he is.

Golden Bear
17-05-2010, 12:29 PM

Amen

Newhaven
17-05-2010, 10:32 PM

Oh dear Corrie where to start with this post.

A lot of people (including myself) dont buy the tabloids due to the shocking coverage of non of teams. We check some of them out online or someone always has a copy kicking about the workplace. Kevin is well adapt at manipulating them (see his recent interview coming round at contract time for evidence) and you may not have seen, or remembered, that his good mate Keith Jackson was quite instrumental in giving young Kevin space in the Record when he got angry about not getting his way with Petrie in 2007. Paid buttons, my poor maw yadda yadda yadda boo hoo :boo hoo:

I've not seen or heard about these death wishes or him being spat on but the next time your at the races you could maybe give him this idea for his next Record column. Best wait until the season starts as no one (so I've heard) is reading them now the season is at an end.

No idea why your going on about Celtic and Rangers singing 'nasty' songs and what it has to do with this thread or the part about real hibs fans and Pat Nevin. Have you got mixed up somewhere along the lines - were you meaning to post it in another thread :confused:

But of course if he had be joining Celtic we would all be happy - as said by yourself earlier on in this debate :confused:

oldbutdim
17-05-2010, 10:59 PM
I'm not surprised poor Kevin is concerned about his next contract.

Do you have any idea how much it costs to run a Bentley?

Diclonius
17-05-2010, 11:11 PM
I ****ing hate Kevin Thomson. :aok: He's the only footballer I genuinely have that level of anomosity toward.

ballengeich
17-05-2010, 11:20 PM
:faf: I love it when people do this, as if we're all going to say 'OK then, you're right':thumbsup:

It's a sure sign of an unwillingness to listen to reasoned objections to your point of view.

Steve-O
18-05-2010, 09:31 AM

hibsbollah
18-05-2010, 09:36 AM
It's a sure sign of an unwillingness to listen to reasoned objections to your point of view.

I agree. END OF. Fact.

:greengrin