PDA

View Full Version : nishy

ski1875
12-05-2010, 12:31 PM
In the days paper barnsley also after him. apologies if this has already been mentioned on another nish dogg thread

seanraff07
12-05-2010, 12:35 PM
In the days paper barnsley also after him. apologies if this has already been mentioned on another nish dogg thread

Think Barnsley would be in with a better chance of signing him than Aberdeen but, would Nish really be able to cope in the Championship?

bighairyfaeleith
12-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Think Barnsley would be in with a better chance of signing him than Aberdeen but, would Nish really be able to cope in the Championship?

Of course he could :devil:

ski1875
12-05-2010, 04:29 PM
A reckon he would but id also keep him

Greenheart
12-05-2010, 06:06 PM

Of course he could, his pace, passing,goals per game ratio and his vision make him more than capable for the championship.

I am of course in the 95% of colin's fans!!!!

HibeeMcGinn1
12-05-2010, 07:19 PM
no danger he'd be able to cope in the championship. he struggles to cope here

ski1875
12-05-2010, 09:39 PM
he's played to deep josh last to games theyv played him right up top look at the difference

HibeeMcGinn1
12-05-2010, 09:46 PM
he's played to deep josh last to games theyv played him right up top look at the difference

gonna judge him on 2 games? you know my feelings on him, if he changes my mind il be more than happy but I cant see it. I'll always support our players. Can always cyber slag:wink:

Hibbyradge
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM
If Nish is played further forward he will score goals, as he has proved. I hope he stays. Its incredible to me that there are folk who would rather keep Benji than Colin Nish.

Franck is God
12-05-2010, 10:27 PM
For the majority of this season Nish has played a supporting role to Stokes and Riordan so the fact that he has reached double figures in SPL goals is every bit as impressive and Deek's and Stokes tallies respectively.

Regardless of what some might say he is a very good SPL striker, not brilliant but good at what he does and there aren't many others better than him playing outside the OF.

He is a big Hibs fan and to be honest unless Yogi tells him he has no future at the club then I doubt he'd leave although given some of the hugely unjustified criticism that comes his way I wouldn't blame him if he did.

snooky
12-05-2010, 10:44 PM
For the majority of this season Nish has played a supporting role to Stokes and Riordan so the fact that he has reached double figures in SPL goals is every bit as impressive and Deek's and Stokes tallies respectively.

Regardless of what some might say he is a very good SPL striker, not brilliant but good at what he does and there aren't many others better than him playing outside the OF.

He is a big Hibs fan and to be honest unless Yogi tells him he has no future at the club then I doubt he'd leave although given some of the hugely unjustified criticism that comes his way I wouldn't blame him if he did.

My feelings exactly :agree: Also, I wish he'd stop falling over and stay onside.

GordonHFC
13-05-2010, 07:44 AM
His dad says he has heard nothing about Barnsley. Looks like its a load of nish.

brog
13-05-2010, 08:43 AM
The Championship is way overrated, guys like Alan Lee at Palace & Steve Howard at Leicester are almost clones of Nishy. The Dobster has just gone from starring at Dumbarton & QOS to possibly being one game away from the Premiership & Charlie Adam was Blackpool's POTY & is also one game away from the Championship.
I would think virtually every first team starter at ER could do a job in the Championship.