PDA

View Full Version : Angelo Massone

Sylar
11-05-2010, 09:57 PM
After what this cretin almost done to Livingston, I'm horrified to read that he is now being associated with the potential buy-out of Kilmarnock and new Serie A side Ancona.

This man should NEVER be allowed near a football club again after his utter disregard and mismanagement of his previous "experiment", yet here he is, in line to take over another Scottish football team.

I sincerely hope Kilmarnock have the sense to tell this charlatan exactly where to go.

Jonnyboy
11-05-2010, 09:57 PM
After what this cretin almost done to Livingston, I'm horrified to read that he is now being associated with the potential buy-out of Kilmarnock and new Serie A side Ancona.

This man should NEVER be allowed near a football club again after his utter disregard and mismanagement of his previous "experiment", yet here he is, in line to take over another Scottish football team.

I sincerely hope Kilmarnock have the sense to tell this charlatan exactly where to go.

:agree:

jae
11-05-2010, 10:04 PM

Could Vlad be looking for a buyer :wink::greengrin

sauzee1966
12-05-2010, 08:05 AM
He seems to be acting like a middle man for 'Investors' Just like Livi.
The SFA or SPL should do something and have the fit and proper process in place like England.
He just seems to make money and destroy teams and clubs and while KIlli and Livi are not Clubs that i have any emotional pull towards its still a footie club with real people like us who love their club, Just for some idiot to come along and bleed it dry ) Or Drier in Killies case! )

Hibs On Tour
12-05-2010, 09:44 AM

Posted a few months ago that he was sniffing around Killie with a view to buying in along with exactly the same views about how mental they would have to be to get in bed with him...

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=169377

Bad Martini
12-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Could Vlad be looking for a buyer :wink::greengrin

Inveriably there will be believers all over the world (all 400,000 of them) drooling at the prospect of another rich tycoon investor in their troubled club.

Indeed, "Mr" Massone would be just the ticket for those looneys....

...I can see it all folding out nicely now :devil::devil:

BonnieFitbaTeam
12-05-2010, 03:22 PM
He seems to be acting like a middle man for 'Investors' Just like Livi.
The SFA or SPL should do something and have the fit and proper process in place like England.
He just seems to take money and destroy teams and clubs and while KIlli and Livi are not Clubs that i have any emotional pull towards its still a footie club with real people like us who love their club, Just for some idiot to come along and bleed it dry ) Or Drier in Killies case! )

Fixed that for you. He put virtually nothing into Livi and took a relative fortune out - for a host of spurious 'purposes' - the vast majority of which the club will never see again.

Absolute **** !

Baader
12-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Staggers me how easy it must be, if you've got the cash, to buy a football club. Needs to change.

And it's not just the small ones either - look at Man Utd...

Hibs On Tour
12-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Staggers me how easy it must be, if you've got the cash, to buy a football club. Needs to change.

And it's not just the small ones either - look at Man Utd...

Man U one was even stranger. Glazers borrowed the money to buy the club, using the club itself as the security! Surely on that basis, any one of us should be able to get doon the RBS and buy any club we want that has enough assets to cover the purchase price!?! :greengrin

sahib
12-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Man U one was even stranger. Glazers borrowed the money to buy the club, using the club itself as the security! Surely on that basis, any one of us should be able to get doon the RBS and buy any club we want that has enough assets to cover the purchase price!?! :greengrin

Much of British industry has suffered this fate.

Hibs On Tour
12-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Much of British industry has suffered this fate.

:agree: Most of it in fact, ever since the frickin' Marshall plan during the war where we mortgaged our entire country away basically... :grr:

IWasThere2016
13-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Why would we want a 'fit and proper' test? That might have stopped King Vlad :greengrin