PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher

IanM
11-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Noticed a few premiership clubs stoke, wolves, west ham (altho with Zola leaving not so sure) ahve shown and interest and there's been a £6 million price tag put on his head..

Hibs get any of this? i think 90% is only fair :wink:

Argylehibby
11-05-2010, 11:31 AM
I believe there is a sell on clause based on any profit Burnley make

PeterboroHibee
11-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Any of those teams would be a good move for him imo, especially someone like Stoke; quite established now, Pulis looks like hes shipping a few players out so good chance for Fletch.

£6 million as well, not bad doubling your value in a year!

1875godsgift
11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
I believe there is a sell on clause based on any profit Burnley make
I think it's 25% of any profit made? :dunno:

H18sry
11-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Noticed a few premiership clubs stoke, wolves, west ham (altho with Zola leaving not so sure) ahve shown and interest and there's been a £6 million price tag put on his head..

Hibs get any of this? i think 90% is only fair :wink:

It was the Hammers chairman who suggested buying him :wink:

Franck is God
11-05-2010, 11:53 AM
I wouldn't be suprised to see him move for more than £6m, strikers not nearly in the same class as Fletch move to the Championship for £2-4m.

I'm sure that he will stay in the Prem next year, don't see him at a top six team yet but think he will get what will be considered a very good move rather than to a team with relegation worries from day one.

I could see him at Newcastle alongside Andy Carrol, they should have a bit of money to spend and the high of such a good season should carry them to a good start next year.

Si_17
11-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I could see him at Newcastle alongside Andy Carrol, they should have a bit of money to spend and the high of such a good season should carry them to a good start next year.

The fat Cockney stated the other day that Newcastle will have absolutely no money available to spend unless players are sold.

Green_one
11-05-2010, 11:59 AM

Skysports say Newcastle are not going to be splashing cash about. Self funded transfer kitty. :confused:

Franck is God
11-05-2010, 12:02 PM
The fat Cockney stated the other day that Newcastle will have absolutely no money available to spend unless players are sold.

Well maybe not them then....

I definitely see him moving to a club that won't have too many relegation worries and would see Fletch as an improvement on what they already have to try and get as high a finish as possible.

K.Marx
11-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Fletcher looked excellent on Sunday...Wasn't sure if he would cut it at Premiership level but he looks more than comfortable there :agree:

M11BMO
11-05-2010, 12:31 PM
I think he's done really well in his debut season down there. Bearing in mind he's been playing in a side that have been low in confidence most of the season due to them fighting relegation and taking a few good beatings.

I hope he does move onto a team that will survive in the Prem as if he's mixing it with better players it's only gonna improve him.

Allant1981
11-05-2010, 12:47 PM
just shows how crazy it is down there, i think fletcher is a good player but is he really worth £6m+?

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2010, 01:40 PM
£6m would see hibs pocket £750k if the 25% of profit stuff is true. Let's hope it goes straight to the transfer kitty

blackpoolhibs
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
£6m would see hibs pocket £750k if the 25% of profit stuff is true. Let's hope it goes straight to the transfer kitty

Lets hope there's a bidding war, and the fee goes even higher.:greengrin

Westie1875
11-05-2010, 02:41 PM
How much did Birmingham pay for McFadden?

Fletch is worth the same IMO.

Allant1981
11-05-2010, 02:42 PM
How much did Birmingham pay for McFadden?

Fletch is worth the same IMO.

£5m i think, might be wrong

seanraff07
11-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Any of those teams would be a good move for him imo, especially someone like Stoke; quite established now, Pulis looks like hes shipping a few players out so good chance for Fletch.

£6 million as well, not bad doubling your value in a year!

Yep, i think Fletch and Fuller would be a great strike partnership but i'm not sure if Pulis would want to get rid of Beattie yet.