PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts targets...

1875er
11-05-2010, 09:16 AM
I see the Yams are being linked with a swoop for Killie pair Craig Bryson and Frazer Wright..... surely they can't be targetting two players that played for a team that only survived in the Premier League on the last day of the season. And here was me thinking that only wee teams did that....:rolleyes:

Anybody any idea what World Cup team these two "stars" will be turning out for in the summer?

Source is someone in the know on Sixback....

seanraff07
11-05-2010, 09:23 AM
I see the Yams are being linked with a swoop for Killie pair Craig Bryson and Frazer Wright..... surely they can't be targetting two players that played for a team that only survived in the Premier League on the last day of the season. And here was me thinking that only wee teams did that....:rolleyes:

Anybody any idea what World Cup team these two "stars" will be turning out for in the summer?

But were trying to get Arfield? Oh yeah, we are the 'wee team'.:blah:

lyonhibs
11-05-2010, 09:35 AM
I'd take Bryson (amongst others, and he's not top of the pile) if we could get shot of Stevenson - in the pantheon of wee midfielders in the SPL, Bryson is a good player.

Still, he's not played in the World Cup, so I can't for the life of me imagine why the Yams are sniffing around him?? :dunno:

Jim44
11-05-2010, 10:43 AM
I read that Fat Jim is to also 'plunder' (their word) the lower leagues in Scotland.

seanraff07
11-05-2010, 10:46 AM
I read that Fat Jim is to also 'plunder' (their word) the lower leagues in Scotland.

Yep, as they have already bought Stevenson from Ayr.

Please don't tell me he's classing him as a success so far?:faf:

HibeeB
11-05-2010, 11:51 AM
They took Black from the relegated team last year so Bryson and Wright are a step up :yawn:

brog
11-05-2010, 11:55 AM
I would take Bryson, I think he's an excellent player. Mind you, it's hardly a scoop, it's been in the rags for days. I would prefer if Yams signed Mark Kerr, he's almost as good as his invisible brother! :wink:

Holmesdale Hibs
11-05-2010, 12:06 PM
2 world class players. The Champions League and a £51M stand will surely follow.

CyberSauzee
11-05-2010, 01:09 PM
2 world class players. The Champions League and a £51M stand will surely follow.

That stand is nearly finished, isn't it? They told us all back in Aug 2007 that it will be ready for the 2010-11 season, and I for one don't doubt it will be.

http://www.eufootball.biz/Stadia-Facilities/4488-220807-New-stadium-large-debt-Hearts.html

With planning approval, which the club will submit in October, the new layout would feature a two-tiered main stand with 10,000 people apiece having seats in each tier. Included are 25 hospitality suites, two members' lounges and conference and dining facilities for up to 1,000 people.

In front of the main stand, a new building will house a hotel, club store, restaurant and gym. The pitch itself will be molded into meeting UEFA requirements.

The opening is set for the 2010-2011 season. In four years time, Lopez said the club wants to look at a 40,000-seat stadium, which would up the cost to GBP 120 million.

After all, they do have their best man on the case, Vitalijus Vasiliauskas, who used to run a swimming pool in in Vilnius before Hearts poached him and put him in charge of stadium redevelopment.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/vitalijus-vasiliauskas/8/5a6/3a3

This review of the swimming pool really does wet the appetite for what we can expect from Edinburgh's very own Brittas Empire...

http://www.vilnius-life.com/play/entertainment_details/138-Vichy_Aqua_Park

So over-the-top is this attraction, we almost think it ranks among Vilnius' must-sees. With a Polynesian theme, Vichy Vardens is rife with rock sculptures, totem poles, masks, grass skirts, indigenous plantlife (bamboo, palm trees, figs!), traditional music and dancing - and that's just the tip of the volcano. The real excitement is in the bevy of waterslides, some of which reach speeds of 60km/hour! The 280m2 wave pool might be more the speed for some, or relax in one of the sunbeds lining the 'shore.' Children get their own play island and a chance to learn Polynesian dancing. Even in winter it's worth a trip to the Lava Baths - a unique spa experience that simulates the Polynesian climate over 5 different heated pools, including a range of ridiculous effects from 'infrared Equator rays' to 'real' snowflakes to 'scent effects.' Really, you have to see this place... 4 hour ticket, 45-69lt. Weekdays 12-20, weekends 10-20.

Only big clubs can have such visionaries on their board. We're just a wee team who can only dream of such facilities at our humble wee home.

Hfc_Since1875
11-05-2010, 01:33 PM
as i said on here on saturday during the killie falkirk game hes one player i wish we were looking at

Think he has alot of potential and personally see him as a better version of rankin
would not be too happy if he were to join hearts and could see him being a major thorn in our side for them

hibs0666
11-05-2010, 02:19 PM
How many MBAs does the guy Vasiliauskas want?

I see he is also looking for new career opportunities - another rat looking to jump ship.

Ritchie
11-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Yep, as they have already bought Stevenson from Ayr.

Please don't tell me he's classing him as a success so far?:faf:

did he not win the SPL player of the season award???? :confused:

seanraff07
11-05-2010, 04:10 PM
did he not win the SPL player of the season award???? :confused:

For having the most ridiculous tatoos yes i think so.:agree:

Kaiser1962
12-05-2010, 06:25 AM
I dont really get how they justify all this themselves. I mean they keep telling us how they have no debt, dont owe any money and its all a conspiracy to discredit the good name of HOMOFC etc etc etc. Then they get stiffy's over signing guys like Ryan Stevenson (nothing against the guy) but he is most certainly not what they were promised but yet they accept this like it was the plan all the time. Also, no debt remember, why are they constantly going on about the need to reduce the wage bill and live within their means and all that, what does it actually matter if the money your spending does not have to be repaid and, I have heard on more than one occassion, dosent actually exist in the first place?

no idea what goes on in the head of a Yam.

brydekirk
12-05-2010, 06:32 AM

have u forgoten where mcbride and cregg came from,:confused:

Sandy
12-05-2010, 06:43 AM
I dont really get how they justify all this themselves. I mean they keep telling us how they have no debt, dont owe any money and its all a conspiracy to discredit the good name of HOMOFC etc etc etc. Then they get stiffy's over signing guys like Ryan Stevenson (nothing against the guy) but he is most certainly not what they were promised but yet they accept this like it was the plan all the time. Also, no debt remember, why are they constantly going on about the need to reduce the wage bill and live within their means and all that, what does it actually matter if the money your spending does not have to be repaid and, I have heard on more than one occassion, dosent actually exist in the first place?

Not a whole lot I would have thought :dunno:

Sprouleflyer
12-05-2010, 07:19 AM

Whooooooooosh!!!

bighairyfaeleith
12-05-2010, 07:20 AM
:tee hee:

Peevemor
12-05-2010, 07:23 AM

:tumble:

A smilie could never be more appropriate.

Houchy
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
Whooooooooosh!!!

:tee hee:

Sarcasm obviously hasn't reached Annan yet.:agree::greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
12-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Just had a wee peek on JKB.

Jose is now a villain of the peace and is no longer their best defender anymore. Once more, the Yams are siding with Vlad's corrupt way of running a business.

And apparently, Frazer Wright is absolutely outstanding and as I type, the Italian F.A are no doubt sounding out his ancestry to see if he can travel to the World Cup and patrol their defence. Unless Frazer Wright doesn't sign of course, in which case they'll be over the moon as he was "p1sh anyway".

Deluded fuds.

Cropley10
12-05-2010, 06:55 PM

Jose is now a villain of the peace and is no longer their best defender anymore. Once more, the Yams are siding with Vlad's corrupt way of running a business.

And apparently, Frazer Wright is absolutely outstanding and as I type, the Italian F.A are no doubt sounding out his ancestry to see if he can travel to the World Cup and patrol their defence. Unless Frazer Wright doesn't sign of course, in which case they'll be over the moon as he was "p1sh anyway".

Deluded fuds.

Particularly liked this one - "Hopefully JJ or Mr Romanov put this reptile in his place with a verbal battering on the official website. :angry:"

:faf:

Sergey
12-05-2010, 07:14 PM

Deluded fuds.

I wonder what spin they'll spout forth when the next contingent of Liths arrive?

FJK has 100% autonomy on team affairs! Aye...of course he has!