PDA

View Full Version : SPL highlights bbc1 now

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Watch your team gain entry to european football.

Bayern Bru
10-05-2010, 10:28 PM
You're just desperate to be a Hibs fan aren't you? Were those your beach balls on Sunday?

:wink:

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:29 PM
You're just desperate to be a Hibs fan aren't you? Were those your beach balls on Sunday?

:wink:

Well I did sit in the home end the day the league was won:wink:

Kaiser_Sauzee
10-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Well I did sit in the home end the day the league was won:wink:

With the real 'people' :wink:

greenlex
10-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Less subtle than his usual. Not really Hibs class to be honest.
You are like an anoying wee wasp or summit. Pushing it as far as you canto see how far you can go.
One fine day. Splat!!!!!

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:46 PM
You are like an anoying wee wasp or summit. Pushing it as far as you canto see how far you can go.
One fine day. Splat!!!!!

Are you looking in to this post trying to find out how I have made this a wind up post?

greenlex
10-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Yes. It really just dawned on me yesterday that you were a wind up merchant rather than a football fan albeit a misguided one.
You manage to post within the rules but never fail to get a wind up in. Banter? Possibly. But a wind up merchant all the same.
You gonna tell me different?

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Yes. It really just dawned on me yesterday that you were a wind up merchant rather than a football fan albeit a misguided one.
You manage to post within the rules but never fail to get a wind up in. Banter? Possibly. But a wind up merchant all the same.

There is no point your mind is made up, nothing I say will change that.

matty_f
10-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Bigoted tramps on right now.:agree:

stevensons-fan
10-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Have Hibs been on yet?

blueisthecolour
10-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Have Hibs been on yet?

yes

Cabbage East
10-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Schemie hun filth conceding 3 at home to Motherwell :faf:

Removed
10-05-2010, 11:09 PM

Obvious to me months ago. Didn't take much working out tbh.

But Falkirk Hibee will be along soon to stick up for him :yawn:

Yes I know I'm feeding the troll but he must be one hell of a sad boring ******* to get his kicks on here.

Sportscene is on now :blah: :blah: :blah:

Bayern Bru
10-05-2010, 11:13 PM
Wallow Wallow must be down for technical reasons. That, or it's being investigated.

greenlex
10-05-2010, 11:27 PM
There is no point your mind is made up, nothing I say will change that.

Tell me. See on the Congratulations on Europe thread why dud you mention 4th place? I am really interested.

hibsboy90
10-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Tell me. See on the Congratulations on Europe thread why dud you mention 4th place? I am really interested.
We came 4th though, 2/3 places better than last season. Not seeing the issue here regarding BITC mentioning we came 4th.

You'd think that given the way some on here are reacting to the mention of us coming 4th that they are ashamed.

Removed
10-05-2010, 11:39 PM
We came 4th though, 2/3 places better than last season. Not seeing the issue here regarding BITC mentioning we came 4th.

You'd think that given the way some on here are reacting to the mention of us coming 4th that they are ashamed.

Whoosh

You're not the only one though

Houchy
11-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Whoosh

You're not the only one though

:agree: With you and Lexo on this one. Didn't see it at first but clear as day now.:agree:

basehibby
11-05-2010, 11:33 AM

:agree: I've yet to figure out what was sooooo insulting about congratulating us on what WAS in terms of the history of the last few seasons, a relative achievement for our club :confused:.

Anyway - aside from the usual hun baiting/paranoia I thought the highlights showed a couple of excelent striker's finishes from big Nish - :top marksto the man for a scintilating close to the season.

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 11:43 AM

Because it was a fight between 4th and 5th place, I congratulated your team on finishing 4 as some have mentioned and looking at some predictions in the thread where posters posted their prediction at the start of the season it was an achievement getting 4th.

You seem to be trying to hard to find offence in everything I post, when you read my posts take a minute and ask yourself if you are reading to much in to it, ask yourself if a hibs fan had posted the same thing would it have been such a big deal.

Steve20
11-05-2010, 11:58 AM
I find it strange people would want to post on another clubs forum, but as long as it's not anythung out of order then fair enough. I don't think BITC has done anything wrong, but some people will never accept a Hun posting here.

7Hero
11-05-2010, 12:04 PM
u could have at least posted a link

Cabbage East
11-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Because it was a fight between 4th and 5th place, I congratulated your team on finishing 4 as some have mentioned and looking at some predictions in the thread where posters posted their prediction at the start of the season it was an achievement getting 4th.

You seem to be trying to hard to find offence in everything I post, when you read my posts take a minute and ask yourself if you are reading to much in to it, ask yourself if a hibs fan had posted the same thing would it have been such a big deal.

You have over a thousand posts in well under a year on a rival teams messageboard.

Congratulations on your life.

Allant1981
11-05-2010, 12:52 PM
just watched the highlights, didnt think the utd keeper was up to much for the nish goal, if that had been one of our keepers there would be a 10 pager going on just now wanting him hung, drawn and quartered

Hibs90
11-05-2010, 12:57 PM
One fine day. Splat!!!!!

Loving the hatred towards him. :greengrin

blueisthecolour
11-05-2010, 01:22 PM
You have over a thousand posts in well under a year on a rival teams messageboard.

Congratulations on your life.

If you had been paying attention throughout the 1000 posts you would know the reason for it:wink:

greenlex
11-05-2010, 02:50 PM

don't need to take a minute. A hibs fan posting congratulations on Europe wouldn't have mentioned 4th. I am just amazed you didn't congratulate us on being top six at the split. Having said that that would probably been a post too far and got you binned.

Albanian Hibs
12-05-2010, 05:46 AM
If you had been paying attention throughout the 1000 posts you would know the reason for it:wink:

No idea how you have managed to get to over 1000 posts :bitchy: