PDA

View Full Version : Murray, Riordan & Stokes

WhileTheChief..
10-05-2010, 08:45 PM
All played 40+ games this season. Tremendous effort by 3 of our best players and vital that we have them all here next season:thumbsup:

clerriehibs
10-05-2010, 09:12 PM
All played 40+ games this season. Tremendous effort by 3 of our best players and vital that we have them all here next season:thumbsup:
:top marks

col02
10-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Amazing effort from Murray especially given his fitness.

HibbyAndy
10-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Amazing effort from Murray especially given his fitness.

:agree:

Excellent stuff.

erin go bragh
10-05-2010, 09:24 PM
ant and deeks 40 goals [take a bow lads]:notworthy:

Winston Ingram
10-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Dunno if Deek actually 'played' in 40 games. He was certainly on the pitch though. I put in more effort than him this season :duck:

rainman
11-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Dunno if Deek actually 'played' in 40 games. He was certainly on the pitch though. I put in more effort than him this season :duck:

Now that I don't believe! :wink:

Winston Ingram
11-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Now that I don't believe! :wink:

What do ye mean? Every home game before kick off I walked half the length of the pitch with a steak pie and a bovvy. At the end of each game I made the return journey(without pie and bovvy) meaning that I covered the full length of the pitch at least once and for half of that I was carrying 2 very hot item at once which required some concentration. Top that Deeks!!!

rainman
11-05-2010, 12:37 PM
What do ye mean? Every home game before kick off I walked half the length of the pitch with a steak pie and a bovvy. At the end of each game I made the return journey(without pie and bovvy) meaning that I covered the full length of the pitch at least once and for half of that I was carrying 2 very hot item at once which required some concentration. Top that Deeks!!!

Can't disagree that Riordan won't have done that in 90 minutes.

Hung up the boots?

clerriehibs
11-05-2010, 12:46 PM

You're comparing yourself with the wrong type of players ... all your effort contributed the sum total of nowt. You have to compare your tracking back with the pies with the huffer and puffer players who did lots of running up and down. Now that AO'B's gone, few will have contributed nowt, so I think you'll be a tailender even amongst them.

Deeks on the other hand ... just check out his stats; 2nd top goalscorer, most assists, most crosses into the box ... not many can compete with he who should be our POTY.

CRAZYHIBBY
11-05-2010, 07:19 PM
i heard riordans going to rangers