PDA

View Full Version : Yams Gary MacKay..penny starting to drop!!

DoonTheSlope
10-05-2010, 03:28 PM
although way too late...tick tock..

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Gary-Mackay-Stability-must-be.6283531.jp

Removed
10-05-2010, 03:53 PM
The one thing that gives me hope, however, is the positive noises coming from Jefferies in the past few months.

:faf:

:trumpet: :jamboclow

As if FJK has any influence over what goes on in the gorgie circus.

And his highlight of the year.........avoiding defeat by Hibs :faf:

How the mighty have fallen :brokenyam::titanic:

Bayern Bru
10-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I find it astonishing that his highlight of the season wasn't crushing all opponents and cruising to a Champions League spot with a team of world cup stars.

RoYO!
10-05-2010, 04:14 PM
at what point does it become the case that hearts are deemed that they cant 'trade out of their debt'? are they there already?

As this phrase always seems to come up when clubs go into administration...

The_Sauz
10-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey if FJK only won 3 games all season and they were against Hibs....I would be delighted too :wink:

Golden Bear
10-05-2010, 04:27 PM
He even has the audacity to say "Romanov" rather than MISTER Romanov!!

It's the salt mines for you ma boy.

:greengrin

Kaiser1962
10-05-2010, 04:32 PM
They owe it to themselves ffs. It's not debt.

Why they dont bid for Messi I have no idea cos the money dosent really exist. What a set of trumpets.

However i do not believe we will be rid off the gorgie muppets anytime soon but when the crunch does eventually come, it will be so rapid the inbreds heads (all of them) will be spinning faster than a spinning top in the worlds fastest spinning top championships.

That is all.

houston1875
10-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Tynecastle Football Ground=Tesco Super Market..

would the hibs fans be glad to see HMFC go under,or would some folk miss them and the derby matches?

what would happen if they went into admin? relegated like livvy?

HibbyAndy
10-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Mackay is a grade 'A' trumpet and always will be.

Had no class or respect whatsoever from his fellows pro's..A very disgusting individual and a total *****tane to boot.

houston1875
10-05-2010, 05:08 PM
Mackay is a grade 'A' trumpet and always will be.

Had no class or respect whatsoever from his fellows pro's..A very disgusting individual and a total *****tane to boot.

take it you have heard some tales about the mufgly jambo?

TheMentalHibees
10-05-2010, 05:09 PM
He's a bit late in pulling his head out of the fat fryer..... er sorry..... sand.

HibbyAndy
10-05-2010, 05:13 PM
take it you have heard some tales about the mufgly jambo?

Too many :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
10-05-2010, 05:46 PM
Tynecastle Football Ground=Tesco Super Market..

would the hibs fans be glad to see HMFC go under,or would some folk miss them and the derby matches?

what would happen if they went into admin? relegated like livvy?

I don't know, it's never been discussed on here before.

As for Gary MacKay, a dim bulb brightens.

CraigHibee
10-05-2010, 07:49 PM
wonder if this deluded bunch still shout his name in joy :greengrin

YouTube - Vlad meets the Plums.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM&feature=related)

HibbyAndy
10-05-2010, 09:09 PM

YouTube - Vlad meets the Plums.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM&feature=related)

:hilarious

Thats actually my mate that made that snippit!!:agree:...The original that was taken by the yam plums deleted it.. wonder why.

GIFRUT.

eastmainsmsh
10-05-2010, 09:41 PM
I know there is nothing Romanov could do if the yams went into administration .... but id love to find out where the money went to with sale of Craig Gordon ... He is a crook ... Made a right fool out of all the Yams and i love it :faf:

Hainan Hibs
10-05-2010, 09:52 PM

Frodo who is lost from the set of Lord of the Rings provides some fantastic comedy there.

Walks around like some gimp and then bows:faf: at Roman Romanov after standing for a few seconds staring at the camera.

Kaiser1962
11-05-2010, 06:33 AM
I know there is nothing Romanov could do if the yams went into administration .... but id love to find out where the money went to with sale of Craig Gordon ... He is a crook ... Made a right fool out of all the Yams and i love it :faf:

Everyone keeps mentioning Hearts going into administration but it WONT happen like that. The major shareholder, creditors and debtors are the same people/organisations and therefore for administration to be effective they would have to seek protection from themselves. And this "they owe it to themselves" is a load of cock as we all know because, as has been pointed out both here and over the road, it is NOT Vlad's money, its UKIO/UBIG's and their shareholder/investors cash, and I would imagine that some of the investor's in UKIO wont take kindly to any official attention directed at their (ill-gotten) gains. The crash, when it comes, will be Robert Maxwell rather than John Boyle.

It's just unfortunate that it wont be any time soon.

Joy Zipper
11-05-2010, 07:35 AM

What a bunch of cretins.

cre·tin   /ˈkritn or, especially Brit., ˈkrɛtn/ Show Spelled[kreet-n or, especially Brit., kret-n] Show IPA
–noun

1.a person suffering from cretinism.
2.a stupid, obtuse, or mentally defective person.