PDA

View Full Version : Yams King Rat deserts the stinking ship (Campbell Ogilvie Leaves Hearts)

hibs0666
10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Campbell Ogilvie has managed to get himself out of the Tynecastle madhouse and leaves at the end of June.

Wasn't it wee fatty Foulkes who said that the yams should be very worried indeed if Ogilvie ever left??

Mikey
10-05-2010, 03:28 PM
About time too. He's got his eye on George Peat's job.

I can't see how he can expect to take over at the top of Scottish football having been Romanov's lap dog for so long. Hearts are in a total mess and he has to bear some of the responsibility.

PaulSmith
10-05-2010, 03:52 PM
The self proclaimed best "Football Administrator" in Scotland has done exactly what at Tynecastle since he arrived bar give the deluded fools some hope that "as long as Campbell's there we'll be alright"

Dress it up all you like but its the rat leaving before the ship is sunk

H18sry
10-05-2010, 04:02 PM
I can't see how he can expect to take over at the top of Scottish football having been Romanov's lap dog for so long. Hearts are in a total mess and he has to bear some of the responsibility.

:confused: I heard he is a shoo in for Gordon Smith's job :wink:

Mikey
10-05-2010, 04:07 PM
:confused: I heard he is a shoo in for Gordon Smith's job :wink:

You heard wrong :wink:

If there was a strain between Peat and Smith, the relationship could never be sustained. Smith’s replacement will have to find a way to work effectively with Peat, although his presidency only runs until May 2011, when he will be replaced by Campbell Ogilvie, the first vice-president and a far more conciliatory and amenable – although much less decisive and strong-minded – character

From HERE (http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-scottish-football/assertive-president-george-peat-continues-to-run-the-show-at-sfa-1.1022490).

H18sry
10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
You heard wrong :wink:

From HERE (http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-scottish-football/assertive-president-george-peat-continues-to-run-the-show-at-sfa-1.1022490).

Paper talk :greengrin but that would tie in to the fact that he is being retained by the yams in a consultancy role until May 2011 :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
10-05-2010, 05:47 PM

Compared to George Peat, Ogilivie is an Einstein.

ronaldo7
10-05-2010, 06:55 PM
I thought it was Elias Wagner you were on about.:wink:

I beLIEve ROCKY THE WHITE HOPE VISCONTE has left too. Going back down under as he couldnae hack it at Tiny:rolleyes:

hibbybrian
10-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Compared to George Peat, Ogilivie is an Einstein.

would that be Frank Einstein? :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
10-05-2010, 09:03 PM
would that be Frank Einstein? :greengrin

One of the famous "Terrible Trio", strike partners were Gold and Myrrh.

HibbyAndy
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
One of the famous "Terrible Trio", strike partners were Gold and Myrrh.

Have you ever posted a sensible answer?