PDA

View Full Version : Video of players after at full time

AndyB_70
10-05-2010, 01:01 AM
I assume that given his reaction at the end of the game today that Benji will be offski
YouTube - Hibs players - end of season 09/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hiGRhftYaY)

Billychaotic182
10-05-2010, 01:24 AM
Aw man that end was hard to watch.

Thank you Maka and Benji

GreenCastle
10-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Good vid thanks :agree:

Well done the fans who made the trip and great to see us celebrating for a change after the last few months depression.

Seemed like relief more than anything.

Well done for Maka and Benji for saying bye properly. Maka made many mistakes but was a good guy off the field.

Benji - his goals in the cup final will also be remembered on that special day. That was enough to make him a Hibee to remembered :thumbsup:

Betty Boop
10-05-2010, 07:16 AM
That was so sad to watch. Good luck guys in everything you do! :boo hoo:

hibsbollah
10-05-2010, 07:22 AM
:top marks
Special characters, both of them.

Beefster
10-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Going against the majority of fans probably but I'd keep Benji for another season and keep Maka before Smith and Stack.

I always was a sucker for someone turning on the tears though.....

Perspective
10-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Going against the majority of fans probably but I'd keep Benji for another season and keep Maka before Smith and Stack.

Agree on both.

Houchy
10-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Don't feel too sad about Benji as I feel we've seen his best days. I will always thank him for his goals in the cup final (and his 1st goal for the club against Hearts when he ran the whole length of the pitch to celebrate in front of them, gaining instant endearment to the Hibs faithfull):thumbsup:

Maka on the other hand, I will be sorry to see go. I know he can be an accident waiting to happen but I just have a feeling that he will come good.

Hands up, I did say that continually about AOB which never materialised so what do I know.:agree:

--------
10-05-2010, 08:54 AM

:top marks

(((Fergus)))
10-05-2010, 09:43 AM

:agree:

Jay
10-05-2010, 10:02 AM
That was so sad to watch. Good luck guys in everything you do! :boo hoo:

:agree: I was crying - what a woos! :boo hoo:

Leithenhibby
10-05-2010, 10:18 AM

:agree:

I'd like to see both stay...:notworthy: when you see the replacements we have made, better the :devil: you know..I say.

TornadoHibby
10-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Agree on both.

Me too! :boo hoo:

Both are better than they were often treated on here IMO and are both worthy of at least another year at Hibs! :agree:

Jim44
10-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I'm a bit confused by the Benji situation. Hughes has denied that Benji is leaving and Benji's emotion at the end of the game didn't seem that of someone asking away from the club.

basehibby
10-05-2010, 02:15 PM
I won't be surprised to see either of these guys leaving in the closed season as their contributions have been limited since the arrival of Hughes.

They'll certainly go with my best wishes though - both players have heaps of potential and both (Benji in particular) have contributed towards some happy memories - I just feel it might be best for them both to push on at a club where they'll get regular 90 mins which I don't see either of them getting at Hibs next season.

Well done to the Hibees at Tanadeechie for giving them a fitting send off and best of luck to both of em! :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
10-05-2010, 02:22 PM
The first time I've ever seen a sober man in Scotland show emotion - come on Benji, that's what drugs and alcohol are for!

Seriously, thanks for everything and all the best for the future.

Maka too, he'll go onto be a great goalkeeper and we'll regret that we didn't stick with him.

LamontHFC©
10-05-2010, 02:28 PM
The first time I've ever seen a sober man in Scotland show emotion - come on Benji, that's what drugs and alcohol are for!

Seriously, thanks for everything and all the best for the future.

Maka too, he'll go onto be a great goalkeeper and we'll regret that we didn't stick with him.

I agree.

Would keep Benji too, give him another season. He obviously loves the club and the fans. Give him 1 more season for him to prove us what we've been missing this year.

J-C
10-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Sad to see at the end but according to the EEN maybe not the end.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hughes-to-hammer-out-players39.6283513.jp (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hughes-to-hammer-out-players39.6283513.jp)

Si_17
10-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Might be in the minority, but I'll be sad to see both go.

Storar
10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I'm one of Makalambays biggest critics, I just don't rate him as a goalie at all but still always liked him and hoped he would 'come good'.
Not sad to see him go as I don't think he's good enough but wish him all the best and hope he makes it at the top.

Love Benji though but also think it's time for him to go. Won't ever forget him!

essexhibee
10-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Made me nearly cry aswell, what a woman I am!:boo hoo:

I really hope that Benji does not leave, and the big man i hope stays aswell, only time will tell. Two good guys there, wish them the upmost best wherever they may end up.

Thanks for the memories Benji. Maka you had your mistakes but you were a great hibby, will always love you for your performance at tynie last season on THAT night.

Frazerbob
10-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Made me nearly cry aswell, what a woman I am!:boo hoo:

I really hope that Benji does not leave, and the big man i hope stays aswell, only time will tell. Two good guys there, wish them the upmost best wherever they may end up.

Thanks for the memories Benji. Maka you had your mistakes but you were a great hibby, will always love you for your performance at tynie last season on THAT night.

Really?

Teo10
10-05-2010, 05:23 PM
***** everything that has happened in the past with these two.

That farewell makes them both great hibbies in my books :agree:

Wherever you two may end up, I wish you all the best, I think we have added two Hibbies into our group :notworthy::notworthy: