PDA

View Full Version : KiddA apologizes

KiddA
09-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Following reports in the media over the weekend, Hibernian fan KiddA today asked the club for the chance to apologise to Colin Nish via www.hibs.net

KiddA said: "As a lifelong supporter of the club, the team's recent results have been disappointing for me - as they have been for all supporters - and that frustration led to me making a poll on Hibs net Colin Nish, Pish or not.

"Now I would like the opportunity to set the record straight and apologise to the Colin for any upset caused.

"I'd never intend to criticise the players of Hibernian because, as I've said before, I am a fan of this club and so are my family and my friends.

:wink:

Joking aside fair play Colin I am delighted that we have got through to Europe.

I have had a great day today been at The Players Championship all day at Sawgrass and got home and read all about the Hibees :thumbsup:

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Following reports in the media over the weekend, Hibernian fan KiddA today asked the club for the chance to apologise to Colin Nish via www.hibs.net

KiddA said: "As a lifelong supporter of the club, the team's recent results have been disappointing for me - as they have been for all supporters - and that frustration led to me making a poll on Hibs net Colin Nish, Pish or not.

"Now I would like the opportunity to set the record straight and apologise to the Colin for any upset caused.

"I'd never intend to criticise the players of Hibernian because, as I've said before, I am a fan of this club and so are my family and my friends.

:wink:

Joking aside fair play Colin I am delighted that we have got through to Europe.

I have had a great day today been at The Players Championship all day at Sawgrass and got home and read all about the Hibees :thumbsup:

Could you no stay till the end like. :greengrin

KiddA
09-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Could you no stay till the end like. :greengrin

I was half pissed and had to go with the designated driver :wink: it was a good crack though. Was also eager to get back home and read about Hibs :agree: Watching it now though :greengrin