PDA

View Full Version : Hibs in EUROPE

blueisthecolour
09-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Could I say well done to Hibernian FC on finishing 4th and gaining entry to european football.

HibbyAndy
09-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Could I say well done to Hibernian FC on finishing 4th and gaining entry to european football.

Mon the cabbage :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MacBean
09-05-2010, 09:56 PM
graciously accepted, and congrats on the title

Liam89
09-05-2010, 10:01 PM
Thank you :agree:

Hibee_Lisa
09-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Cheers :thumbsup:

Wotherspiniesta
09-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks BITC.:notworthy:

Well done on the title, definately the best team in the league this season.

greenlex
09-05-2010, 10:09 PM
No. **** off ya Patronising Hun bassa.

Dalianwanda
09-05-2010, 10:10 PM
:agree: on the hibs thing

Removed
09-05-2010, 10:11 PM

:agree:

erin-go-bragh87
09-05-2010, 10:41 PM

:top marks

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 10:42 PM

You just answered your own question.

Bolt.

:bye:

NaeTechnoHibby
09-05-2010, 10:55 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

:yawn:

Hope you get thumped in Europe :thumbsup:

Dunbar Hibee
09-05-2010, 10:59 PM
:faf: give the guy a break ffs

PC Stamp
09-05-2010, 11:11 PM

:agree::thumbsup:

The_Horde
10-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks all the same ya know, but i would have preferred we just let Motherwell take the European spot ken? Giving us the pre season to prepare properly.

:jamboak:

GIRFUY FJK.

ArabHibee
10-05-2010, 08:55 AM

:agree:

:top marks

You just answered your own question.

Bolt.

:bye:

:blah::blah:

:yawn:

Hope you get thumped in Europe :thumbsup:

:agree::thumbsup:

Multiply the last 6 quotes by infinity plus 1 and you'll be near what I think of you ya patronising so and so.

You want to be having a look at your own team, 3-1 up against Murderwell and you couldn't even win your last game of the season? :bye:

Sylar
10-05-2010, 09:14 AM
You want to be having a look at your own team, 3-1 up against Murderwell and you couldn't even win your last game of the season? :bye:

The phrase "people in glass houses" has never rung so true! :confused:

Bad Martini
10-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Gonna start a side-line in printing ABR t-shirts for the rest of Europe to wear when the huns take to the field against whoever they get....could outsell the ABE t-shirts by 1000/1 - roughly the huns chances of making any progress in Europe anyway and I don't give a **** about the "co-effecient"....I fully admit my bias is based on lifelong not liking the huns and for good reason.

They can "represent" Scotland better by shutting their gobs, NOT embarassing us with their sectarian songs and their wrecking foreign (or even "UK") cities and toons and just staying where they are.

They're gonna win **** all anyway and will do nothing but make us all look like the cavemen they are.

GIRFUY RANGERS.....

ENDOF

Sir David Gray
10-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Cheers for the congratulations. Some folk on here seriously need to get a grip where BITC is concerned. I haven't seen him say anything out of order since he's been on here and, apart from his choice of team, I think he contributes positively to this forum.

PS-I hope your team gets humped in the Champions League. :wink:

ArabHibee
10-05-2010, 11:39 AM
The phrase "people in glass houses" has never rung so true! :confused:

Difference is, hibs have been pish for the last how many games (apart from yesterday). Rangers are league champions.

Cheers for the congratulations. Some folk on here seriously need to get a grip where BITC is concerned. I haven't seen him say anything out of order since he's been on here and, apart from his choice of team, I think he contributes positively to this forum.

PS-I hope your team gets humped in the Champions League. :wink:

The sly digs must have gone right over your head then.

Sir David Gray
10-05-2010, 11:42 AM
The sly digs must have gone right over your head then.

What sly digs were they then?

I'm genuinely interested to know because I haven't read any of his posts and thought that he was at the wind up.

ArabHibee
10-05-2010, 11:56 AM

I'm genuinely interested to know because I haven't read any of his posts and thought that he was at the wind up.

I'm at my work just now. I'll let you know later on tonight when I've had time to look them up for you. Or someone else with a bit more time just now might be able to help.

Actually one that springs to mind is when he started the matchday thread that CalgaryHibs normally started (on more than one occasion IIRC). Total wind-up merchant.
I'll be back with more.

greenlex
10-05-2010, 12:17 PM

I have no problem with him contributing to debate and getting a rangers slant on things.

I have no problem with him congratulating Hibs on gaining entry into the Europa qualifying.
It's the patronising way be does it. Did he have to mention coming 4th for instance?

cabbageandribs1875
10-05-2010, 12:19 PM
omfg :bitchy:BISC what a nawty boy you are starting threads :boo hoo::faf:

Dunbar Hibee
10-05-2010, 12:23 PM

Who's that then?:greengrin Blue isa ***** Colour? :greengrin

iwasthere1972
10-05-2010, 12:41 PM

We look forward to meeting you in the latter stages of the Europa Cup. :wink:

ArabHibee
10-05-2010, 01:04 PM

It's called being a wind-up merchant. Do you know what that is or shall I send you a PM explaining it in simple words for you?

basehibby
10-05-2010, 01:58 PM

Yes you can! I for one appreciate your well wishes - some on here can't handle a bit of banter it seems.

Like many Hibees I have no time at all for your smelly bigot infested club but understand that there are plenty enough who follow them who are not actually smelly bigots themselves - you seem to be one of that number and you're welcome on here as far as I'm concerened. :greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-05-2010, 04:29 PM
I have no problem with him contributing to debate and getting a rangers slant on things.

I have no problem with him congratulating Hibs on gaining entry into the Europa qualifying.
It's the patronising way be does it. Did he have to mention coming 4th for instance?

Is that not where we finished? :confused:

Edinburgh Green
10-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Yes you can! I for one appreciate your well wishes - some on here can't handle a bit of banter it seems.

Like many Hibees I have no time at all for your smelly bigot infested club but understand that there are plenty enough who follow them who are not actually smelly bigots themselves - you seem to be one of that number and you're welcome on here as far as I'm concerened. :greengrin

Totally agree, some folk on here crack me up.

greenlex
10-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Is that not where we finished? :confused:

Yes in our place behind the mighty Glasgow Rangers.
You not seeing it?

As yourself this. If a Rangers fan came up to you in the street and said exactly what BITC posted would you say thanks mate or think WTF is his game?
If he came andsaid the same without the 4th place reference would you think differently or just the same?
What if it wasn't a Rangers fan but a Hearts fan and Hearts had won the Championship? Any different?
What about a hearts fan congratulating us on our diddy cup win?
Yup know your place.
Maybe it's just me.
Banter or not it's patronising as ****.

7Hero
10-05-2010, 09:51 PM
jesus guys i can understand if this was some rangers fan who came on here and spouted pish constanly but he has a fair few posts and unlike 99.9999 percent of huns he actually comes on the board..

if you have a problem with huns fair enough, but this one seems like he isn't too much of an inbred / bigotted / glory hunting east / west / north / south / abroad coast poofter :greengrin

well done BITC for saying what you said, i sure as hell wouldn't post on a rangers site let alone read what the blinking thing..

:top marks to the OP !

Sir David Gray
10-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Yes in our place behind the mighty Glasgow Rangers.
You not seeing it?

As yourself this. If a Rangers fan came up to you in the street and said exactly what BITC posted would you say thanks mate or think WTF is his game?
If he came andsaid the same without the 4th place reference would you think differently or just the same?
What if it wasn't a Rangers fan but a Hearts fan and Hearts had won the Championship? Any different?
What about a hearts fan congratulating us on our diddy cup win?
Yup know your place.
Maybe it's just me.
Banter or not it's patronising as ****.

I just think that some people are looking too much into every post that BITC makes and are seeing things that aren't actually there.

I personally don't have a problem with other fans coming on here and having a bit of banter with us after a game. A lot of people do have a problem though and I have seen opposition fans warned for taking part in such behaviour.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the guy is at it and he is really having a laugh behind his keyboard. If he is then I would be disappointed but only he knows what his true motives are when he's on here.

greenlex
10-05-2010, 11:20 PM
I just think that some people are looking too much into every post that BITC makes and are seeing things that aren't actually there.

I personally don't have a problem with other fans coming on here and having a bit of banter with us after a game. A lot of people do have a problem though and I have seen opposition fans warned for taking part in such behaviour.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the guy is at it and he is really having a laugh behind his keyboard. If he is then I would be disappointed but only he knows what his true motives are when he's on here.
no argument with any of that.

AgentDaleCooper
11-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Multiply the last 6 quotes by infinity plus 1 and you'll be near what I think of you ya patronising so and so.

are you joking?

there is no way we can start slagging people off, especially if it's against motherwell.

wasn't even a week ago :dizzy:

ArabHibee
11-05-2010, 08:25 AM
are you joking?

there is no way we can start slagging people off, especially if it's against motherwell.

wasn't even a week ago :dizzy:

It might help if you read the whole thread. See post 20. Your question was answered before you even needed to ask it.

And BITC will be laughing into his apron at fellow hibees bickering with each other about him. He gets me to bite every time. :brickwall

MSK
11-05-2010, 08:29 AM
It might help if you read the whole thread. See post 20. Your question was answered before you even needed to ask it.

And BITC will be laughing into his apron at fellow hibees bickering with each other about him. He gets me to bite every time. :brickwallWell stick him on ignore then ..

Removed
11-05-2010, 08:48 AM
He gets me to bite every time. :brickwall

TBH it's no that hard

:na na:

ArabHibee
11-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Well stick him on ignore then ..

Where's the fun in that? :cool2:

seanraff07
11-05-2010, 11:15 AM