PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Sas_The_Hibby
09-05-2010, 08:15 PM
May seem an obvious question but how much difference do people think finishing fourth will make to season ticket sales now?

I have to admit I was wavering about renewing after Wednesday's debacle but (predictably) feel differently now. How fickle am I? (rhetorical question - no answers please! :greengrin )

Alex Trager
09-05-2010, 08:19 PM
was just about to post this, i've allready got mine though, i think we should have roughly twelve thousand ST holders but thats my opinion obviousy

hfc rd
09-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Going to renew my Season Ticket tommorow after College.

HIBERNIAN 1875
09-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Already renewed :thumbsup:

RoYO!
09-05-2010, 08:47 PM
got mine a fair while ago, prob right before the major slump :wink:

NAE NOOKIE
09-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Renewed last Monday and would have done no matter what.

But my best pal who has been going to games with me for over 10 years cant coz of finances :boo hoo: so I will be moving to the East from the FF to join a pal there.

I hope you ruffians who used to frequent the old East dont start all that standing up and shouting nonsense. I'm used to a quiet life.

:greengrin

rightwinger
09-05-2010, 11:20 PM
I think it will make a big difference.

I will be renewing mine whereas before I was really undecided.

The club's main objective was to qualify for Europe and it has done that. Up to mid-Feb the season was great, after that a real disappointment as our shortcomings were exposed.

Progress has been made and a key objective delivered. As such, I feel compelled to keep backing the team.

But the club and Hughes would be foolhardy to let a good result today paper over the cracks of a familiar end of season collapse. I hope today gives Hughes the confidence to tackle the deficiencies within his squad head on. If he does not, next season will continue in the same vein as this one finished.

Bob Box Fish
17-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Bit the bullet and renewed my dads season ticket for next campaign on the payment plan recently. First installment had came out my bank and got a letter to say when the next 9 come out. Does he just use the same swipe card next season ?

Keith_M
17-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Bit the bullet and renewed my dads season ticket for next campaign on the payment plan recently. First installment had came out my bank and got a letter to say when the next 9 come out. Does he just use the same swipe card next season ?

Yes, but only if he's in exactly the same seat.

Bob Box Fish
17-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Yes, but only if he's in exactly the same seat.

It is. Thanks.

monktonharp
17-05-2010, 10:21 PM
not renewed yet,but,I will for some strange reason,dont know why. Europe and the new stand are probable reasons enough,for some but Idont see it being a great increase on last year's. We could only last 1 round in Europe,but it's good to be in. I'm hoping for an easy passage to the next round,and by that time we are up and running,ready for a guid battle ,against a mid-class team,nae Liverpools Juve,Alkmars etc until we reach the leagues:wink:

hibeedonald
17-05-2010, 10:58 PM
someone must know a rough amount of how many have been sold? im just gonna PATG, £170 for season ticket, when its £12 to get in means ill have to go to nearly every game to make it worth paying it in one go. id rather pay it in small parts in my own way.

monktonharp
17-05-2010, 11:10 PM
someone must know a rough amount of how many have been sold? im just gonna PATG, £170 for season ticket, when its £12 to get in means ill have to go to nearly every game to make it worth paying it in one go. id rather pay it in small parts in my own way.£170 ? I'll have 2 please:greengrin

Franck is God
18-05-2010, 11:33 AM
My decision was made when the payment plan was made available and my buying one would have had nothing to do with our finishing position.