PDA

View Full Version : Yams Some icing on the cake

Hainan Hibs
09-05-2010, 07:57 PM
The Hearts programme contained a big picture of Albert Kidd today:faf:

What are Paul Kiddie (the editor) and Mike Smith (the columnist) thinking about by publishing a photo from THAT game at Dundee with that tached and permed idiot in a Hearts v Celtic programme?

Maybe for next season we could have photos from THAT new years derby or the 6-2 game for when the Hibs come to Tynie.

Why not have a feature on Rousset’s howler in 96 as a special feature when Rangers come?

Get grip lads…the seasons been bad enough without giving that lot behind the goal today any more reason to have a laugh at our expense.

hfc rd
09-05-2010, 08:18 PM
HAHA
:faf:
"THEIR'S ONLY ONE ALBERT KIDD"

HibbyAndy
09-05-2010, 08:20 PM
:faf::faf::faf:

:top marks

Hibercelona
09-05-2010, 08:22 PM
It's a conspiracy! :faf:

Mikey
09-05-2010, 08:24 PM
http://www.thepink.org.uk/News/albert%20kidd.jpg

Dashing Bob S
09-05-2010, 08:25 PM
It's a conspiracy! :faf:

Maybe looking back to the glory days when they split the old firm?

And also my sides.

Pretty Boy
09-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Come on now everyone knows that this is what big, no sorry gigantic, clubs do this to ensure the players never allow such a thing to happen again. It reminds the players that failure is not tolerated at such clubs. As we all know it works because the yams have had 24 trophy laden years since 1986 and that Champions League win a couple of years ago topped it off nicely.

HibbyAndy
09-05-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.thepink.org.uk/News/albert%20kidd.jpg

When is that picture from Mikey?

Www1875hfc
09-05-2010, 08:29 PM
The Hearts programme contained a big picture of Albert Kidd today:faf:

Whats the following replies HH?
Please post and paste.

Mikey
09-05-2010, 08:33 PM
When is that picture from Mikey?

Twenty to four :greengrin

HibbyAndy
09-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Twenty to four :greengrin

:hilarious

Did you know they played in the Scottish cup final a week later and were HUGE favourites to win it?

Pretty Boy
09-05-2010, 08:35 PM

Please post and paste.

They will undoubtedly be standard Yam replies such as :

'Thats pure ootay oarder ken. Wurra big team an that. I didnae work hard tae get promoted tae assisant filing clerk at the cooncul just soas some guys can print a pitcher o Albert Kidd. We've toatally won the scottish cup loadsay time like'.

SunshineOnLeith
09-05-2010, 08:40 PM
:hilarious

Did you know they played in the Scottish cup final a week later and were HUGE favourites to win it?

I'm a bit young, but given their special relationship with the Scottish Cup, safe to assume they won it?

HibbyAndy
09-05-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm a bit young, but given their special relationship with the Scottish Cup, safe to assume they won it?

They went into the final overwhelming favourites to beat Aberdeen IIRC..does anyone ken how many goal Hearts won by?

Hainan Hibs
09-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Please post and paste.

Once again it was confirmation of our ability to do something that the vermin never will.

Well said I.J.
tis better to have loved and lost,than never to have loved at all.

:faf::faf:

(I literally had to change my pants after that one)

I never normally go on 6pointsback but curiosity got the better of me to see what their reaction was to our Euro adventure (I'm calling it an adventure because one of them burst a blood vessel at me calling it an adventure earlier:greengrin) and I came across that thread, better than prime time tv:greengrin

stu in nottingham
09-05-2010, 11:11 PM
On a feel-good Sunday it's so good to see that image of Alby sticking it to the Merricks all over again.

Rejoice, Hibbies - we are truly blessed.

Hibs07p
10-05-2010, 06:21 AM
They went into the final overwhelming favourites to beat Aberdeen IIRC..does anyone ken how many goal Hearts won by?

They won it in a canter, by minus 3 I believe. :agree:

Sandy
10-05-2010, 07:24 AM

I am sure such a huge event must have been covered by the media, link anyone so that I can see how a HUGE team achieves such spectacular finishes to a season ?:faf:

--------
10-05-2010, 08:30 AM

And a player named Kidd again figured hugely in their triumph.

:music: "Ah yes, I remember it well...." :music: :singing:

Phil D. Rolls
10-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Is this how bitter we have become? We can't even celebrate our qualification for the Fife Churches Summer League, without taking a wee pop at our big and illustrious neighbours.

I think we overplay this whole "blowing the league on the last day" thing. Big, *****ing deal if they were 7 minutes away from the league title, and they got humped in the cup final a week later. AT LEAST THEY WERE IN THAT POSITION!!!

They've certainly done lots since to prove they are not bottlers and have actually won the Scottish Cup twice in the last 24 years. Tinks like us can only dream of that.

Then there's all the times they've won the league, or split the Old Firm, eh, which is something else we would sell our caravans for. They've done this season in season out, we should really show more respect - everyone else in world football realises that they are a FAMOUS OLD CLUB.

It's about our pettiness, not their failures. Sorry Yams.

Auckland Hibs
10-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Is this how bitter we have become? We can't even celebrate our qualification for the Fife Churches Summer League, without taking a wee pop at our big and illustrious neighbours.

I think we overplay this whole "blowing the league on the last day" thing. Big, *****ing deal if they were 7 minutes away from the league title, and they got humped in the cup final a week later. AT LEAST THEY WERE IN THAT POSITION!!!

They've certainly done lots since to prove they are not bottlers and have actually won the Scottish Cup twice in the last 24 years. Tinks like us can only dream of that.

Then there's all the times they've won the league, or split the Old Firm, eh, which is something else we would sell our caravans for. They've done this season in season out, we should really show more respect - everyone else in world football realises that they are a FAMOUS OLD CLUB.

It's about our pettiness, not their failures. Sorry Yams.