PDA

View Full Version : Well Well Well....

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote By my good self....

Something funny? Are you are actually too stupid to see that we're still in the fight for European fitba?

Response from SalfordHibs

One word deluded

Hibs, Europe and he calls me stupid...you are in the 5%

oh and this chestnut from BoltonHibee :greengrin

To be fair, I think you are the stupid one!

We are not in any fight, but grasping on to the fact that others might do us a favour to see us scrape a European place!

You talk some crap.

SalfordHibs.....:faf::faf::faf::asshole:

I'm so deluded :faf::faf:

Looks like the 'clown' has delivered exactly what I said would happen
:bye::bye:

:dummytit:

zlatan
09-05-2010, 05:59 PM
gramo is king of hibs fans

all hail gramo!

BroxburnHibee
09-05-2010, 05:59 PM
Just what we need - another 'told you so' thread :greengrin

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Nice one Gramster.

These people are all undercover jambos.

Keep The Faith.

Ed De Gramo
gramo is king of hibs fans

all hail gramo!

Wouldn't say King....i'll take Jester :wink:

Iggy Pope
Careful now - apparently this sort of talk gets you a 70s childrens show jackpot prize.
You have no right to be so right.

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Careful now - apparently this sort of talk gets you a 70s childrens show jackpot prize.
You have no right to be so right.

I can't help it....knowing that poor old SalfordHibs is probably in tears at Motherwell no winning today. :faf::faf::faf:

HibbyAndy
09-05-2010, 06:02 PM
The like of Saldford Hibs and Boltonhibee that dismissed our claim for european football with 1 game to go beggars belief.

That goes for all the hibbys that said we had no chance of getting it with 1 game to go is truly mindboggling.

Well done Hughes and the boys.

HH81
09-05-2010, 06:03 PM
I can't help it....knowing that poor old SalfordHibs is probably in tears at Motherwell no winning today. :faf::faf::faf:

Gramo, You off to the away leg :confused:

I'm up for it see you over there :greengrin

Nando™
09-05-2010, 06:04 PM

Hibees on tour Johnny Boy, I'm off the bevvy aswell! Honest!

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 06:04 PM

Sure as eggs are eggs :thumbsup:

HH81
09-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Hibees on tour Johnny Boy, I'm off the bevvy aswell! Honest!

Big trip I reckon...... You will be drinking right now so don't give me that :greengrin

Houchy
09-05-2010, 06:30 PM
To be fair to BoltonHibee, we did need Rangers to do us a favour today and we also got a bit of a help playing Dundee Utd in our last game when they rested more than half their team.

Now before anyone has a go at me, i'm not for one minute saying that we couldn't/wouldn't have beaten a full strength Utd team today but listening to it on the radio today, suggested that they were just happy to get through the match with no major injuries ahead of next week and didn't want any part of a "war" on the pitch as such.

At the end of the day, you can only beat what's in front of you and Yogi set the team up to do that and achieved that today.:agree:

houston1875
09-05-2010, 06:32 PM
SALFORDHibs oh where art thou?

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

bighairyfaeleith
09-05-2010, 06:39 PM
I laughed at the suggestion we would qualify, mainly because after the last three or four months it was hard to see where we would get a win. Also thought motherwell might sneak a win at ibrox (which they almost did)

Delighted I was wrong:thumbsup:

However, not ready to forget everything that has happened over the last few months but will leave that for another day as today is for being happy about qualifying for europe.

houston1875
09-05-2010, 06:40 PM
I laughed at the suggestion we would qualify, mainly because after the last three or four months it was hard to see where we would get a win. Also thought motherwell might sneak a win at ibrox (which they almost did)

Delighted I was wrong:thumbsup:

However, not ready to forget everything that has happened over the last few months but will leave that for another day as today is for being happy about qualifying for europe.

yer right...Ole Ole Ole Ole

Bayern Bru
09-05-2010, 06:42 PM
I can exclusively reveal that after Hibs went 2-0 up, Gramo was sat there with the smuggest of grins on his face.

FACT.

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 06:44 PM
I can exclusively reveal that after Hibs went 2-0 up, Gramo was sat there with the smuggest of grins on his face.

FACT.

:paranoid:

:greengrin

Bayern Bru
09-05-2010, 06:47 PM
:paranoid:

:greengrin

Don't flatter yourself! :greengrin

No need to worry, I turned round to flap at a beach ball (someone say Smith?) and there you were.

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Don't flatter yourself! :greengrin

No need to worry, I turned round to flap at a beach ball (someone say Smith?) and there you were.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: