View Full Version : Yams Fights in gorgie...

09-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Apparently a load of yams who canne handle it are all scrapping. :greengrin

Party all round on the other side. :thumbsup:

09-05-2010, 05:17 PM
the hibs are having a party
the hibs are having a partaaaaaaaay
the yams have hurt their heads :wink:

09-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Apparently a load of yams who canne handle it are all scrapping. :greengrin

Party all round on the other side. :thumbsup:Must be the queues at the car boot sales then ..see ye cannae take a yam tramp anywhere ..:jamboak:

Www1875hfc
09-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Been told luckies has been turned over?

09-05-2010, 05:21 PM
The Yams are in the cells, the Yams are in the cells...

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 05:22 PM
They will be forever in our shadow....

09-05-2010, 05:24 PM

Says on kickback the Hibs Casuals turned it over.

09-05-2010, 05:24 PM
they'll be furious that some half-wit released financial results....:faf:

steviecarnie
09-05-2010, 05:30 PM

nah i heard it was chelsea :greengrin

Nuitdelune
09-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Just went on there (Kickback) to look because I forgot I could. Apart from anything else what a horrible new site format.

09-05-2010, 05:43 PM
Oh dear.

Gubbed by Celtic.

Face the reality of Hibs gaining an adventure around Europe while they embark on an adventure at Butlins.

Fighting amongst each other.

What would boabster say?:greengrin

09-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Just went on there (Kickback) to look because I forgot I could. Apart from anything else what a horrible new site format.Or just a horrible site ..full of tramps ...

edfen
09-05-2010, 05:46 PM
:blah:

09-05-2010, 05:48 PM

:boo hoo:

:bye:

09-05-2010, 05:49 PM

Oh aye, one just cracked under the pressure:thumbsup:

09-05-2010, 05:50 PM

:faf: Oooooooooooooo someone is hurting. Good.:greengrin

09-05-2010, 05:50 PM
:blah:Spit it oot ..

09-05-2010, 05:52 PM

GIRFUY :faf::faf:

09-05-2010, 05:54 PM

:dummytit:

09-05-2010, 05:57 PM
:blah:Should you no be over on sixpointsback wi yer fellow trampy yam colleagues finalising yer donkey rides & deck chair plots for yer holibobs in Costa much cheapo Portobello ....whilst we go on our european jaunt ...:faf:

BS44
09-05-2010, 06:04 PM

Our bus went past Luckies on the way back from Dundee and there was six polis motors parked outside.

There was four coaches and one minibus up at Tannadice. Think it may have been our expensively clad fans using the minibus.

09-05-2010, 06:06 PM
get it round you ya daft jambo fud :thumbsup:

dawn
09-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Should you no be over on sixpointsback wi yer fellow trampy yam colleagues finalising yer donkey rides & deck chair plots for yer holibobs in Costa much cheapo Portobello ....whilst we go on our european jaunt ...:faf:

A donkey wouldn't go near them, an ass might though! :greengrin

09-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Do they not always have a pagger with Celtic fans?

09-05-2010, 06:10 PM

...they blame everything on the Hibs casuals.

09-05-2010, 06:12 PM

And St Mirren....

Oh... and the sfa.... :greengrin

09-05-2010, 06:16 PM
And St Mirren....

I know they have a hatred for the saints but I've never understood why, can anyone enlighten me?

Perhaps with video footage?

09-05-2010, 06:16 PM
And St Mirren....

And you forget Dundee... for costing them the league:faf::faf::faf:

09-05-2010, 06:17 PM
I know they have a hatred for the saints but I've never understood why, can anyone enlighten me?

It's all because they got beat off of Dundee. :agree:

Look under Yamlogic in the Yamasaurus.

09-05-2010, 06:21 PM

I'd be more and happy to oblige.

Back in 1986 Hearts we're going into the last game of the season with the league in the bag...

Then this happened - YouTube - Dundee V Hearts 1986 Albert Kidd (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s)

Followed by this - YouTube - St Mirren 0 Celtic 5 1986 (God Bless Albert Kidd) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qywda-v64c)

Which resulted in this - http://images.scotsman.com/2006/05/01/0105h7.jpg

09-05-2010, 06:23 PM
So I shouldn't wear my scarf when I go through the West end on the way to Heriot Watt this evening, then?

09-05-2010, 06:24 PM

Sad little yam tramp. Is it cold in our shadow?

Sandy
09-05-2010, 06:31 PM

GIRFUY ya manky, over hyped, over paid, under performing, massively indebted, HUGE club supporting, 7th placed finishing YAM TRAMP :jamboak:

09-05-2010, 06:32 PM

Back in 1986 Hearts we're going into the last game of the season with the league in the bag...

Then this happened - YouTube - Dundee V Hearts 1986 Albert Kidd (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s)

Followed by this - YouTube - St Mirren 0 Celtic 5 1986 (God Bless Albert Kidd) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qywda-v64c)

Which resulted in this - http://images.scotsman.com/2006/05/01/0105h7.jpg

Amazing! That must have hurt. Did they bounce back the next again week?

09-05-2010, 06:38 PM

Which resulted in this - http://images.scotsman.com/2006/05/01/0105h7.jpg (http://images.scotsman.com/2006/05/01/0105h7.jpg)

Thanks for that, I've never seen those before.
I still don't understand why they hate the Saints though, surely they had nothing to do with Hertz failure.
Was that also the year when Hertz failed to win the Cup?

edfen
09-05-2010, 06:40 PM
is there a fishing thingy,only jokin,after our season yous deserve europa more than us:rolleyes:

09-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Thanks for that, I've never seen those before.
I still don't understand why they hate the Saints though, surely they had nothing to do with Hertz failure.
Was that also the year when Hertz failed to win the Cup?

All will be explained here gentlemen...

YouTube - 1985-86 Scottish Cup Final (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pGkVGGMFEs&feature=related)

09-05-2010, 06:43 PM
is there a fishing thingy,only jokin,after our season yous deserve europa more than us:rolleyes:So the best you could do was this ..:fishin:....oh dear ...:faf:

09-05-2010, 06:45 PM
All will be explained here gentlemen...

YouTube - 1985-86 Scottish Cup Final (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pGkVGGMFEs&feature=related)

My god that must have been heart -breaking (pun inteded) I feel sorry for them.

Get it right roond ye ya yam bams!

09-05-2010, 06:47 PM

I'm afraid not as this happened YouTube - 1985-86 Scottish Cup Final (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pGkVGGMFEs)

joey1875
09-05-2010, 06:49 PM
:faf::notworthy::faf:

edfen
09-05-2010, 06:50 PM
So the best you could do was this ..:fishin:....oh dear ...:faf:

naw,never even managed that,altho i could put on another 4 goal winning team at hampden,honestly not sore as weve been crap all year

09-05-2010, 06:50 PM
nah i heard it was chelsea :greengrin

Pensioners..............:confused::confused:

Hibby Kay-Yay
09-05-2010, 06:53 PM

Nah they just released a story about building a new stadium or released their financial accounts with a positive spin :cool2:

09-05-2010, 06:54 PM
I confess that I misread the thread title, thinking it said 'flights in Gorgie.' I thought it must be referring to travel details for the Jambo's impending European adventure.

Imagine my shock when I consulted the league table to learn that our plucky chums from across the city had missed out on European qualification!

That shall teach me to read thread titles more closely in the future!

09-05-2010, 06:58 PM
7th place :faf:

09-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Surely the hearts casuals wouldn't have stood for one of there pubs getting turned over :confused:

jst1875
09-05-2010, 07:05 PM

:whistle:

09-05-2010, 07:06 PM
naw,never even managed that,altho i could put on another 4 goal winning team at hampden,honestly not sore as weve been crap all yearEh ..?..take the soor plooms oot yer gob ...:dummytit:

edfen
09-05-2010, 07:06 PM
keyboards:bye:

edfen
09-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Eh ..?..take the soor plooms oot yer gob ...:dummytit:

read the rest o the post diddy:bye:

09-05-2010, 07:08 PM
blah ... blah ... blah .,.................................. very good ya fkcy tosser, i happened to in there when the hertz boys got turned over

Did you take any pictures? :greengrin

For our friends from across the road who are looking in, can I just take this opportunity to congratulate you. £35million to finish 7th in the league scavenging less points than Hamilton. Fantastic achievement :agree:

The only sour note for you is the red faces all round when I remind you of your little thread on canwegetour35millionpoundback website where you predicted how many points you'd finish ahead of us (I think the majority vote was around 18-21 points in front of us).

That one backfired a wee bitty, eh?

Even taking into account the fact we've had an absolutely honking second half of the season, kept less clean sheets than Wee Airdrie Jambo and gifted you a couple of victories over us into the bargain, you still finished 6 points behind us and got pipped by Hamilton to 6th place.

Get. It. Wrapped. Right. Roond. Ye. :greengrin

09-05-2010, 07:08 PM
keyboards:bye:Aye ..ye have a keyboard ..who is typing for you ..you obviously struggle having 6 fingers on one hand ...:greengrin

Www1875hfc
09-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Surely the hearts casuals wouldn't have stood for one of there pubs getting turned over :confused:

Maybe payback for the hibs club.:dunno:

naw,never even managed that,altho i could put on another 4 goal winning team at hampden,honestly not sore as weve been crap all year

Oh dear, reverts back to that Semi Final :faf:

Zondervan
Think it may have been our expensively clad fans using the minibus.

Not true - I was on the Leith bus! :cool2:

jst1875
09-05-2010, 07:13 PM

For our friends from across the road who are looking in, can I just take this opportunity to congratulate you. £35million to finish 7th in the league scavenging less points than Hamilton. Fantastic achievement :agree:

The only sour note for you is the red faces all round when I remind you of your little thread on canwegetour35millionpoundback website where you predicted how many points you'd finish ahead of us (I think the majority vote was around 18-21 points in front of us).

Even taking into account the fact we've had an absolutely honking second half of the season, kept less clean sheets than Wee Airdrie Jambo and gifted you a couple of victories over us into the bargain, you still finished 6 points behind us and got pipped by Hamilton to 6th place.

are you directing this at me ya ................. glory glory

Derek Dougan
09-05-2010, 07:14 PM

Get. It. Wrapped. Right. Roond. Ye. :greengrin[/QUOTE]

Brilliant:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

09-05-2010, 07:53 PM
are you directing this at me ya fkcin plum ................. glory glory

I'll let you off, you realised before I could offer you a square-go at the Kirkgate :wink:

09-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Heard that the fight stopped when Nade arrived. No one would want to mess with him after the black eye he gave to Ian Black at darkheid. Really going to miss the big guy. A HEARTS PLAYER, BUT A HIBS LEGEND!

09-05-2010, 07:58 PM

:top marks :faf:

1875 NO 1
09-05-2010, 08:20 PM

they don't stand

09-05-2010, 09:23 PM
A response to the behaviour of "our casuals":

Horrible pikey tramps. I didn't think that vermin could go anu lower but they did today attacking a boozer full of pensioners and quiet folk. Hard as nails 30 ****wits attack the pub armed with bottles and posts. Hope the little tramp that got run over dies a horiible death. ****my vermin rat tailed MOD EDIT

Christ, I'd hate to see what the "Mod edit" originally said if the previous section was deemed acceptable for their lovely wee forum.

09-05-2010, 09:32 PM

Christ, I'd hate to see what the "Mod edit" originally said if the previous section was deemed acceptable for their lovely wee forum.

I assume that was put out by the official JKB news agency?

"Hobo Casuals attack pensioners with bottles and posts"

Chinese state media could learn a thing or two from those morons :greengrin

09-05-2010, 09:33 PM

the Yam post suggests someone was 'run over'...:confused:

09-05-2010, 09:48 PM

http://creativegreenius.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/shipment-of-fail.jpg

jordanhibs1
09-05-2010, 10:23 PM
I just saw about 30-40 of the hibs casuals in a boozer up southside about 2-3 hours ago and some of them had cuts on their faces and black eyes and that, so that yam is trying to say that the pensioners done that to them or they done that to themselves :confused:

09-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Thats what happens when u pick a fight with ww1 veterans. Hearts players won the great war dont you know.

09-05-2010, 10:39 PM
I just saw about 30-40 of the hibs casuals in a boozer up southside about 2-3 hours ago and some of them had cuts on their faces and black eyes and that, so that yam is trying to say that the pensioners done that to them or they done that to themselves :confused:

Oi! Those Hertz pensioners won the first world war single handedly :grr:

legends of 73
10-05-2010, 02:30 AM

never expected you to appear on here tonight anywayget it right roond ye:greengrin:greengrin

(might need a bit plastering done you still on the same number)

legends of 73
10-05-2010, 02:37 AM
the Yam post suggests someone was 'run over'...:confused:

seemingly a hibs boy got run over when trying to avoid lothian and borders finest

RMG_82
10-05-2010, 03:27 AM
i've heard that the horseshoe bar in gorgie got turned over last night. I dont condone any violence or casuals that give hibs a bad name but i really hate jambos. Hate them with a passion so GIRFUY. Got texts last week from jambo mates round the world telling me hearts were going to catch us and that we've bottled it. Well i didnt reply to them last week or hear from them yesterday. I had great delight in replying to every single one of them last night. Yam fuds. 20,000 at easter road for a european adventure. what do hearts have to look forward to? **** all!

its good to be a hibee.

10-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Do they not always have a pagger with Celtic fans?

Can you no just see it.....the two most paranoid sets of fans in the world who both claim the mantle of the great downtrodden. In the red corner ...CELTIC...withth masonic referees and the "establishment" out to get them. The SFA and the bus companies conspiring to help Rangers to win the league and when confronted by evidence to the contrary claim its all made up.

in the (mini) blue corner......HEARTS.....who suffer the GFA appointing Hibs supporting refs, and Rangers supporting linesmen to games just to annoy them. They NEVER get any decisions whatsoever and they are being picked on cos' Vlad the Inhaler has challenged the authority of the GFA and the monkeys in the press by not paying taxes (or Arbroath FC) and for these acts of defiance everybody is out to get them.

After the game there are two sets of supporters walking away from the Big Pink Fairytowers and looking across the road at each other..shouting.. Robert De Niro like.....

ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?? ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME????

cockneymike
10-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Can you no just see it.....the two most paranoid sets of fans in the world who both claim the mantle of the great downtrodden. In the red corner ...CELTIC...withth masonic referees and the "establishment" out to get them. The SFA and the bus companies conspiring to help Rangers to win the league and when confronted by evidence to the contrary claim its all made up.

in the (mini) blue corner......HEARTS.....who suffer the GFA appointing Hibs supporting refs, and Rangers supporting linesmen to games just to annoy them. They NEVER get any decisions whatsoever and they are being picked on cos' Vlad the Inhaler has challenged the authority of the GFA and the monkeys in the press by not paying taxes (or Arbroath FC) and for these acts of defiance everybody is out to get them.

After the game there are two sets of supporters walking away from the Big Pink Fairytowers and looking across the road at each other..shouting.. Robert De Niro like.....

ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?? ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME????

Which, due to the inbreedding practiced by both supports and the resulting multiple cases of cross eyes - they of course, all would be looking at each other!

10-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Isnae half some p*sh on this thread.

An Leargaidh
10-05-2010, 11:48 AM

Then this happened - YouTube - Dundee V Hearts 1986 Albert Kidd

Followed by this - YouTube - St Mirren 0 Celtic 5 1986 (God Bless Albert Kidd)

Which resulted in this - http://images.scotsman.com/2006/05/01/0105h7.jpg (http://images.scotsman.com/2006/05/01/0105h7.jpg)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3648/4594640781_04062127dd_o.png

I'd almost swear that Mo Johnston is wearing MINT ..... :greengrin

11-05-2010, 01:20 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/City-football-casuals-clash-as.6285781.jp

11-05-2010, 01:37 PM
My old boy was in there on Sunday. Wouldnae be surprised if he was noising up the big teams fans too, they must have spat the dummy out! :boo hoo:

11-05-2010, 03:55 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/City-football-casuals-clash-as.6285781.jp

Yet another example to dispell the myth that casuals only fight with like mided people. Yet again, inocent people get caught up in this nonsense. An embarassment to our club and city!

11-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Yet another example to dispell the myth that casuals only fight with like mided people. Yet again, inocent people get caught up in this nonsense. An embarassment to our club and city!

Hibs don't associate themselves in any shape or form with those halfwits. How is it an embarrassment to Hibs that a shower of knuckledraggers have attached themselves? Sooner the papers stop associating our name with them the better.

11-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Hibs don't associate themselves in any shape or form with those halfwits. How is it an embarrassment to Hibs that a shower of knuckledraggers have attached themselves? Sooner the papers stop associating our name with them the better.

Of course the club don't associate themselves with them (although they are happy to sell some of them season tickets). Unfortunately however, they associate themselves with the club.

Ants
11-05-2010, 07:51 PM
After reviewing the analysis, the outcome was:-

1. There was meant to be a meet up in Saughton park 1 hour after the occurance between the casuals at the pub.

2. The apparent Hibs boys (known as CCS) came early, throw bottles at the pub, tried to get in, did not achieve this and then the stramash occurred outside the pub.

3. 8 minutes later, the police arrived, game over.

Winners: None

Losers: The football clubs associated with these morons.