PDA

View Full Version : Some phrases all HIBS fans will have to learn

Fletch Babbar
09-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Could you please direct me to the football stadium,(SPANISH), por favor directo mí al estadio del fútbol. (FRENCH), ourriez-vous s'il vous plaît me diriger vers le stade de football, (ITALIAN), la prego mi diretto allo stadio di calcio. :thumbsup: i am trying to find the number of the bus and timetables for all of our hearts friends, gorgie to portobello.... :faf:

jws1875
09-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Could you please direct me to the football stadium,(SPANISH), por favor directo mí al estadio del fútbol. (FRENCH), ourriez-vous s'il vous plaît me diriger vers le stade de football, (ITALIAN), la prego mi diretto allo stadio di calcio. :thumbsup: i am trying to find the number of the bus and timetables for all of our hearts friends, gorgie to portobello.... :faf:

French: J'essaie de trouver le numéro du bus et les horaires de tous les cœurs de nos amis, gorgie de portobello :wink:

Spanish: Estoy tratando de encontrar el número del autobús y horarios de todos los corazones de nuestros amigos, a Gorgie portobello :wink:

Italian: Sto cercando di trovare il numero del bus e gli orari per tutti i nostri amici cuori, Gorgie a Portobello :wink:

Chuckie
09-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Danish:

Kan du vise mig vejen til Fodbold Stadion ?

hfc rd
09-05-2010, 07:07 PM
German:-

Where is the football stadium? - Wer ist das Fussball stadion
Where is the nearest pub to have a decent pint? - Wo die nachste Kneipe ist, eine anstandige Pinte zu haben
When can I find the bus times for our jealous, debt ridden neighbours from gorgie to portbello and back? - Wenn kann ich den Bus Zeiten fur unser eifersuchtiges finde, Schuld gefahrene Nachbarn von gorgie zu portbello und zuruck

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Ficken Sie Die Herzen

Wallace Mercer ist tot und wir sind nein

Zehn Männer könnten nicht tragen, könnten Nade nicht tragen