PDA

View Full Version : Kick on!

hibee92
09-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Always backed Yogi, always rated Nishy, so proud of the team :notworthy:

Let's build on this and have an even more successful season next time round and enjoy finishing above hearts and being in europe! :thumbsup:

GGTTH IN YOGI WE TRUST :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hibees59
09-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Always backed Yogi, always rated Nishy, so proud of the team :notworthy:

Let's build on this and have an even more successful season next time round and enjoy finishing above hearts and being in europe! :thumbsup:

GGTTH IN YOGI WE TRUST :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Where's your tin hat?

K.Marx
09-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Always backed Yogi, always rated Nishy

you after a medal or something? :rolleyes:

seanraff07
09-05-2010, 04:53 PM
****in brilliant Hibs, well done again Nishy.:thumbsup:

hibee92
09-05-2010, 04:58 PM
you after a medal or something? :rolleyes:

can i have yours? the one you got for being a tit? so people are allowed to have a go at them but when they come good and i say i backed them thats not allowed? spiteful :bye:

K.Marx
09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
can i have yours? the one you got for being a tit? so people are allowed to have a go at them but when they come good and i say i backed them thats not allowed? spiteful :bye:

:yawn:

Franck is God
09-05-2010, 05:01 PM
There have been a lot of positives to take from this season, we have scored more goals, more points than last year, higher finish in the league and European qualification. Not bad for a new manager's first season.

There have definitely been negatives too, our second half of the season is one we wouldn't ever want to repeat but there are enough signs that we have reason to be positive for next season.

I am looking forward to the signings that we'll make and confident that we will be stronger next season and hopefully make third place our own and of course can't wait to take my seat in our fully completed ground.

hibee92
09-05-2010, 05:01 PM

you should write that one down

K.Marx
09-05-2010, 05:06 PM

Why feel the need to make out you're better than everyone else just because you backed yogi? Sick of this uber fan pish.

Anyway congrats to the team, hopefully get a decent European draw :thumbsup:

MSK
09-05-2010, 05:10 PM

Why feel the need to make out you're better than everyone else just because you backed yogi? Sick of this uber fan pish.

Anyway congrats to the team, hopefully get a decent European draw :thumbsup:Come on ladies ..hand bags away now ..play nice ..5703

Hibs07p
09-05-2010, 05:10 PM

Can you pin a medal on a tit? I would've thought that would be a bit painful. :greengrin

K.Marx
09-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Come on ladies ..hand bags away now ..play nice ..5703

hangovers dont bring out the best in me :greengrin

MSK
09-05-2010, 05:14 PM
hangovers dont bring out the best in me :greengrinHit the hair o the dug then ..we have something to celebrate ..:party:

1875godsgift
09-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Can you pin a medal on a tit? I would've thought that would be a bit painful. :greengrin
I would imagine it would be, but I'm sure you could manage to afix a medal with a nipple clamp or two?

hfc rd
09-05-2010, 07:12 PM
What a feeling. You canny beat it. Finishing in a European place and 2 places (should defo be three) above the BIG TEAM!

Ed De Gramo
09-05-2010, 07:14 PM
****in YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Get in!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: