PDA

View Full Version : Summer transfers/rumours thread.

Gerrintaethem
09-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Oh no, its started :devil:

Post any rumours you hear, Hibs or not, in here :thumbsup:

Personally, I'd like;

OUT:
Benji
Gow back to Plymouth
Smith
Stevenson and Mccan on loan to division 1

IN:
You know, I'd be happy with a big centre half to partner one of Hogg/Hanlon.
Move Bamba into sitting midfield. If Bamba goes, A physical presence in midfield is a must.

PeterboroHibee
09-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Heard we were getting Michael Gardyne, just a rumour though.

Aldo
09-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Hopefully Stewart (:devil:) and a RB and a CH....depends who stays and who goes?????

fife hfc
09-05-2010, 03:50 PM
bamba will be away to England and I would take Stewart back (and probably in a minority by saying this). A new centre half, right back, central midfielder and forward are required as long as we don't lose Stokes or Deek.

hibeedonald
09-05-2010, 04:16 PM
id take stewart:devil:, tries his heart out in every game. well the ones he played against us anyway. his goal v aberdeen when he volleyed if from the corner was one of the best hibs goals ive seen

Comiston Hibee
09-05-2010, 05:51 PM
I'd like Charlie Mulgrew, and Andy Dorman and a big brute of a CH. I agree a striker is required if Stokes or Deek leaves, but please not Kyle

Hope Yogi trims the squad to free up wages for quality not quantity players, not bring in like for like in terms of skill.

What happened to the much heralded Under 19s from last season - only Spoony appears to have made the breakthrough - can we expect anymore to make it for next season

oh and we probably need another keeper:wink:

bingo70
09-05-2010, 05:56 PM
I'd like Charlie Mulgrew, and Andy Dorman and a big brute of a CH. I agree a striker is required if Stokes or Deek leaves, but please not Kyle

Hope Yogi trims the squad to free up wages for quality not quantity players, not bring in like for like in terms of skill.

What happened to the much heralded Under 19s from last season - only Spoony appears to have made the breakthrough - can we expect anymore to make it for next season

oh and we probably need another keeper:wink:

I've never seen the need for Mulgrew, he's a left back and we already have a cracking left back in Ian Murray, i know people say we could move him to midfield but he's not played there for years and the last time he did he had a howler, i'd rather we just signed a proper midfielder instead of Mulgrew.

IMO the priorities for next season are a RB, two centre halfs, one to replace Bamba as he's bound to be away and one to partner him as Hogg is pish, also think we could do with a player like Mcbride but more reliable and a right sided midfielder with a bit pace.

hfc rd
09-05-2010, 07:40 PM
With us qualifying for Europe, I think we can attract some good players to the club. We all know what areas in the team that need to be improved. Hopefully Yogi gets rid of the deadwood like Gow, Stevenson etc. And signs quality not quantity.

Pretty Boy
09-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Jose Antonio Reyes(on loan)
jack Wilshere(on loan)
Craig Rocastle
Antonio Murray
Ian Black
Steven Hammell
Someone for the Matty Jack role
Garry O'Connor
Jordi Cryuff(via the 26 bus of course)

brydekirk
09-05-2010, 07:56 PM
tbo, i think we need more players than is realistically possible in one window. we need a better physical pressance, also some real pace. im sure yogi will do his best.:thumbsup:

keep the faith
09-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Stewart. Goc and 2 defenders straight away I think. Then it depends who we can move out.

joebakerforever
09-05-2010, 08:16 PM
tbo, i think we need more players than is realistically possible in one window. we need a better physical pressance, also some real pace. im sure yogi will do his best.:thumbsup:

In that case :-

Out - Watt Nicoll (motivational guru and a waste of money)

In - Roger Propos (the fitness coach who made a real impact when he was previously employed by Hibs)

murraymckirdy
24-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Jose Antonio Reyes(on loan)
jack Wilshere(on loan)
Craig Rocastle
Antonio Murray
Ian Black
Steven Hammell
Someone for the Matty Jack role
Garry O'Connor
Jordi Cryuff(via the 26 bus of course)

You canny be serious mate reyes be reasonable, wilshere have a word, rocastle is murder, A.murray fair not the best, ian black dirty yam, hammell i would take him, o'conner was spotted at tyncastle last thursday by my pals dad who works in the brewery next to tynie and cryuff is a bit too old hees 36 and an attacking mid
so think about stuff before you post it

GloryGlory
24-05-2010, 12:41 PM
With us qualifying for Europe, I think we can attract some good players to the club. We all know what areas in the team that need to be improved. Hopefully Yogi gets rid of the deadwood like Gow, Stevenson etc. And signs quality not quantity.

Has already left at the end of his loan deal.

Bayern Bru
24-05-2010, 12:42 PM
You canny be serious mate reyes be reasonable, wilshere have a word, rocastle is murder, A.murray fair not the best, ian black dirty yam, hammell i would take him, o'conner was spotted at tyncastle last thursday by my pals dad who works in the brewery next to tynie and cryuff is a bit too old hees 36 and an attacking mid

:faf::faf::faf:
WOOOOOOOOOOSH....?!

Ringothedog
24-05-2010, 12:45 PM

:tumble::top marks

HibbyAndy
24-05-2010, 01:22 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:hilarious

Whats wrong with Reyes like?:greengrin

Bayern Bru
24-05-2010, 01:24 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:hilarious

Whats wrong with Reyes like?:greengrin

Not Hibs class. :cool2::wink:

murraymckirdy
24-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Not Hibs class. :cool2::wink:

I would say that too:cool2::wink::greengrin

seanraff07
24-05-2010, 04:45 PM
With big Nishy in behind Stokes, Reyes can GTF.:grr::wink:

.Sean.
24-05-2010, 04:54 PM
:faf:

we are hibs
24-05-2010, 04:56 PM
hibs team for next year- 4-3-3

cerny- goalie

hart - rb

murphy - lb

hogg - cb

murray- cb

zemmama - mid

liam miller - mid