PDA

View Full Version : Tyneside Hibernian Supporters Club

Stuart Dutton
09-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi

You may know (if you use the bounce) that I am starting a Tyneside Supporters Club.

I figured that since this site hosts more members, there's a chance of finding more Tynesiders.

If you live in this region and are interested in committing to the club, please leave your name and email.

Thanks.

Stuart Dutton
09-05-2010, 07:07 PM
bump:grr:

Mikey
09-05-2010, 07:09 PM
When we upgrade to VB4 in the next week or so there will be a fuller list of supporter's club forums. If you get it off the ground we'll add one for you.

Good luck with it.

Stuart Dutton
09-05-2010, 07:15 PM
When we upgrade to VB4 in the next week or so there will be a fuller list of supporter's club forums. If you get it off the ground we'll add one for you.

Good luck with it.

Not a fan of VB4 tbh. Cheers for the info/

marinello59
09-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Not a fan of VB4 tbh. Cheers for the info/

Wait until you see what has been done with it here.:greengrin

sunshine1875
09-05-2010, 08:21 PM

Good luck with it.

What is VB4?

Mikey
09-05-2010, 08:23 PM
What is VB4?

It's the new version of the messageboard software.

Coming to a website near you pretty soon :wink:

DaveF
09-05-2010, 08:25 PM
What is VB4?

It's just the next version of the software that the board runs on.

No big deal, but something we'll be doing soon enough - just as soon as we are happy with it.

As for the OP - Is Macar a member of your branch?

Pedantic_Hibee
09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
It's just the next version of the software that the board runs on.

No big deal, but something we'll be doing soon enough - just as soon as we are happy with it.

Stuart, if you're unsure who Macar is by name/face, he'll be the fella at the back of the bus having disappointing sex with a slipper. Cheers.

Hibercelona
09-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Stuart, if you're unsure who Macar is by name/face, he'll be the fella at the back of the bus having disappointing sex with a slipper. Cheers.

:slipper:

Removed
09-05-2010, 08:38 PM

Doubt it. He ended up with a ban from the bounce for posting his views on that branch because some Hibbys involved in it or talking about setting it up have the cheek to support Newcastle :rolleyes:

DaveF
09-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Doubt it. He ended up with a ban from the bounce for posting his views on that branch because some Hibbys involved in it or talking about setting it up have the cheek to support Newcastle :rolleyes:

Did he? Surprised that he was banned.

Bastion of free speech and all that :rolleyes:

Removed
09-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Did he? Surprised that he was banned.

Bastion of free speech and all that :rolleyes:

:greengrin

Defo not free speech, he was told he was posting too much. Something like a couple of hundred posts in a day :faf:

Am sure any passing bounce admin will correct me if Macar has been economical with the truth

Pedantic_Hibee
09-05-2010, 08:58 PM
On the subject of weirdos from England, where has Shaun.Lawson disappeared to?

As a frequent chuckler over on sixpointsback, I never see him anymore. Anyone care to enlighten me? I almost miss the twonk.

Mikey
09-05-2010, 09:07 PM
On the subject of weirdos from England, where has Shaun.Lawson disappeared to?

As a frequent chuckler over on sixpointsback, I never see him anymore. Anyone care to enlighten me? I almost miss the twonk.

Outed as an undercover hobo over there.

Pedantic_Hibee
09-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Outed as an undercover hobo over there.

No way? Surely not?

I need to do a search on this.

Chris1
11-05-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm interested in this - drop me a pm with some more info.

Cheers