PDA

View Full Version : Renewed my ST for next season

soda70
09-05-2010, 12:19 PM
That me and my family looking forward to sitting in the new East Stand for next season..... The last couple of months have been difficult, but the optimist in me truly believes we have the right people in charge to improve the club and the players.

IMHO Yogi is the man as he has great qualities that I respect in iny Hibee Manager, namely passion, hard working, committment, will give youth a chance, aim to play football and not hoofball and finally knows how to spot upcoming young talent.

So for all those goubters out ther in net land get a grip and support the team and all who do their best for our great club.

If anyone on this site truly believes its winning that matters at any cost, then you can go and support one of the two ugly sisters in Glasgow.
I find some of the comments on here from so called "supporters" quite gauling sometimes, its always easier in life to find fault in peiople than to try and find something positive to say.

Anyways looking forward to todays game and hoping we can grab the 3 points so that we can play in Europe next season

GLORY GLORY:thumbsup: