PDA

View Full Version : Dugout celebrations.

Archie70
08-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Every week since the split we've had to watch the opposition jumping and celebrating from the bench as we sit there head in hands- Celtic late winner, Rangers League winner, Hearts derby winner, 'Well well enough said! Surely out of the five games we're due our turn. Just for once can it be us. A scrappy draw could be enough to give us fourth and our bench and fans the chance to be the ones cheering. Oh well I can dream!!!

HONG KONG PHOOEY
08-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Every week since the split we've had to watch the opposition jumping and celebrating from the bench as we sit there head in hands- Celtic late winner, Rangers League winner, Hearts derby winner, 'Well well enough said! Surely out of the five games we're due our turn. Just for once can it be us. A scrappy draw could be enough to give us fourth and our bench and fans the chance to be the ones cheering. Oh well I can dream!!!

3 out of 4 of those games could have been us. Maybe tomorrow !

monktonharp
08-05-2010, 09:55 PM
any of the 4 games could have been us,and 2 of them should have been. we need a break,and it might be tommorow.

hibs7062footbal
08-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Bad thing, the three best dugoots in scotland r 1 smeltic . 2 yambo fuds .3 the blue nose bigots from weegie land , lennon 100% , gary cock 100% . super ali100% . what about the hibees on the bench. 000000% . HELP we need PASSION PASSION G.B.H.F.C.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwor thy::notworthy:

oldbutdim
08-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Bad thing, the three best dugoots in scotland r 1 smeltic . 2 yambo fuds .3 the blue nose bigots from weegie land , lennon 100% , gary cock 100% . super ali100% . what about the hibees on the bench. 000000% . HELP we need PASSION PASSION G.B.H.F.C.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwor thy::notworthy:

Best?

You like to see yon ginger wee man try and copy his old boss by leaping about? Well, fairy nuff. But not for me.

I don't think I've ever seen the **** dugout. I imagine Fat Fattries is squatting in there drooling and picking at sores. I don't see that as a positive to be honest.

Yogi shows 'passion' by engaging withfans and punching things. I find that mildly embarrassing. I think we are possibly at different ends of the "Dugout appreciation" spectrum.

hibs7062footbal
08-05-2010, 11:09 PM
problem is,passion it all starts from the bench , if you see a bench going crazy after a goal , you can feel the passion from bench ,and this reflects back to the players . at easter road the passion from the bench is minimal.so th reaction from the players is the same, whens the last time you saw a hibs management team reacting to a goal ,like lennon, coisty. etc, we need to want to win for hibernian football club . right now the players dont, or if they do they are not good enough .. GBHFC:dunno::dunno:

oldbutdim
08-05-2010, 11:28 PM
problem is,passion it all starts from the bench , if you see a bench going crazy after a goal , you can feel the passion from bench ,and this reflects back to the players . at easter road the passion from the bench is minimal.so th reaction from the players is the same, whens the last time you saw a hibs management team reacting to a goal ,like lennon, coisty. etc, we need to want to win for hibernian football club . right now the players dont, or if they do they are not good enough .. GBHFC:dunno::dunno:

Do you really think that?

I'd rather see the passion on the terracings, and the players.
I'd prefer to think that the guys in the dugout are doing their job rather than leaping about like a bunch of leapyaboutthings.

If the players can do the business on the park, then passion will come from the fans.

I'd like to see a bit of decorum and class a la Collins rather than the dad-dancing grotesque gambolling of a Jakey Jeffries.

Mind you, I don't sing very much at the games.